Designer-babies!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by menaz, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16492832/

First off, This is eugenics don't be baboozled. (all most all the doners/recipients are white, Though they claim blacks as well as other races will be added to the list.)

Secondly, There is no need for Speficially-designed-embryo's. There's plenty of babies and children in the world in need of adoption as is. Moreover, 400,000 undiscriminated embryo's are already in storage at fertility clinics. Can you say Eugenics?

Thirdly, They should Think about how the child will developed a major identity crisis. Not to mention, On top of that these speficially designed embryo's will also go to GAY PARENTS as if being speficially designed in lab wasn't confussing enough! These Unethincal consultants even get to see what their bundle of speficness will look like Before hand as if it is some sort of catch and release programme (e.g. TOO SMALL throw it back.) They're treating these babies like commodities.

This is one Instants I will have to act like Ike tuner and slap my bitch science around to put her in check like tina tuner. further more, My stance has nothing to do with theology rationale as you can see. My rationale has to do with the Third Reich eugenics creating Lebensborn childern, it is immoral and against the child's free will.

This is inequality like Islamic cab drivers(who are public servants by the way) saying they won't allow people in their cabs with unopened bottles of liquor. HOW ELSE A MOTHER FUCKER GONNA MAKE LONG TRANSPORTS. SUBWAY? What if the engineer is a Islamist? NO SUBWAY TRANSPORT? INSANE. Last time I checked this was america, do your fucking job and transport people stop being biggots. Now If I come over to your house and no liqure is permitted, FINE.

Had to get that off my chest, that upset me today. it's like a jew saying they won't transport a atheist because the atheist's grocery bag contains pork. It's fucking insane.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dEsIgNeR_BaBy's will soon become reality in the west..one more reason to believe that science is devils work
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.
    your worried about the kids being adopted by gay parents?
    hahhaha.

explain to me this catch and release measure you speak of?
    and do you really believe that the woman who caries the baby to term will more than likely throw it back after birth?
    the embryos might be designed in the lab, but they are harvested inside of a woman

this is eugenics, but its not much different then what is already going on in fertilization clinics, although it is a step in the wrong direction.

nothing wrong with eager parents wanting their child to be intelligent and healthy, beautiful on the other hand.... I have a problem with.

It's liquor as well as dogs.
    And these cab drivers are no more public servants that truck drivers.
    They are owner operators. They own the car.
    However they cannot discriminate who they carry in their car.
    But, the cab drivers have suggested painting the cab a different color in order to signify that they will not tranports anyone with liquor or pets.
    if citizens decide to protest these cabs. so be it.
    this is america
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

beegee should the cheese steak shop in phili paint its door a different color so people who dont speak english will identify they are not welcome?
    test
  5. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Bring this shit on. My kids going to have a fucking nike swoosh on its forehead
    test
  6. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

like beegee said...

I know it's not the same as picking which embryo you want inserted in you, but a woman seeking a sperm donor can get extensive background information about each of the donors she chooses.

the difference? that's the same as choosing a partner really.

this shit creeps me out.

and nearly all research has shown that kids growing up with gay parents are no more maladjusted than kids who grow up with straight parents. *wink*
    test
  7. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

you know.
    its the mentality of a gir isl to take things said to the extreme.

anyhow.

the anwser is of course not.
    that is not a viable comparison.

America is free.
    These cab drivers aren't discriminating aganist a race.
    If they keep doing what they are doing they will lose money.
    so be it.

People who drink alcohol and people with little dogs...... are not ethnic group or a race of people, they are possible customers.

there is a peaceful soultion.
    and last time I checked, there was no shortage of cabs in cities
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

ill.

I want new balence on my kids foot
    test
  9. identity-X

the only problem I have is that they are also not letting people with seeing-eye dogs into their cabs.

not allowing liquor? no problem. you can't bring liquor into a number of places.

i'm not sure what the answer is re: the seeing-eye dog situation...
    test
  10. identity-X

if i got a product logo on my kids body i'd do it only after getting a huge endorsement by the company put in writing. i'd be set for life. woot!

[teet]
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

Brave New World

I keep sayin it but people think the book was fiction. If ever there was a prophet on this earth, Huxley was among them.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Look how you stick up for religious oppression. Too funny man.
    People who know nothing about Islam should speak on such a
    matter. You gave the Exact response I was looking for.

They are using their RELIGION to subjugate against anyone who doesn't hold their/mohammad's same views. You will be among the first dhimmies in this country.

It's been that way since Mohammad.
    Lets take a look at what Sheikh Marzouq salem Al-Gamdi say's Mohammad offers to Unbelievers:

If the Ifidels live among the muslims, In accordance with the conditions set out by Prophet -- There is nothing wrong with it provided they Pay Jizya to the Islamic treasury. Other conditions are... That they do not renovate a church or a monastery, do not rebuild ones that were destoried, that they feed for three days any muslim who passes by their home... that they raise when a muslim wishes to sit, that they do not imitate muslims in dress and speech, nor ride horses, nor own swords, nor arm themselves with any kind of weapon; that they do not sell WINE, do not show the cross, do not ring church bells, do not rasie their voices during prayer, that they shave their hair in front so as to make them easily IDENTIFIABLE, do not incite anyone against the muslims, and do not strike a muslim... If they violate these conditions, they have no protection.

What the Shekih is repeating is the Islamic jurisprudenace for treating Non-muslims. last time I check america is about Speration of church and state not Jurisprudence. What these Islamic cabies are doing is using their Religion as away to subjugate. You may now return to your fanstasy land of passiveness.

HOW do you go from religion to race? Oh that's right BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. which is why your argument is stupid.

Spoken like a true dhimmi.

Think about this dhimmi...

If you put a lobster in a hot boiling pot, it will jump out in agony, but if you put it in a cool pot and slowly raise the temperature, it will fall asleep and be cooked for your enjoyment.

America is in that pot, which I mentioned latter. It has become fit for the Islamic consumption.
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Same as choosing a partner? Yeah if you consider partners being replaced by genetically inhancing labs and distributed through companies "selective". Childern are now Byproducts and commodities. Not to mention, the fact most the children are white. The fact these scientist can Scientifically break down genes from here and there to create a Specific-baby is not the samething as selectively choosing a partner, Because no matter how PERFECT you think your partner is they can't compete with science. These Scienist are trying to create Perfect humans for mostly white races and ideologies. They are creating childern to be PERFECT, Perfection in children is something hitler advocated for.

Beethoven was born to a syphilitic mother and an alcoholic father.
    Beethoven was deaf, yet a musical genuis. These Scientist are creating
    Eugentical byproducts and selling them as commodies on the free market for a profit. It's not nature taking it's course, it's man taking the course out of nature.

since that is ture about Beethoven, Why the need to force Eugentics?

sieg heil?
    test
  14. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.
    I did not stick up for religious oppresion
    I did not even mention religon
    Owner/Customer
    quote me where I said anything different

Look menaz called me أهل الذمة
    even tho this is not a muslim country

I guess im a subject of their sharia law
    right? lol

Quote me as to where I said what they were doing is OK
    I said, that "However they cannot discriminate who they carry in their car."

and then, I said that "if citizens decide to protest these cabs. so be it.
    this is america."

then I said "America is free. These cab drivers aren't discriminating aganist a race. If they keep doing what they are doing they will lose money. so be it."

did I advocte what their doing? no
    did I condone what their doing? no
    do you have a point? no

Do you only have the ability to mis-quote people?
    misconstrue what they say and take it to the extreme
    I did not go from religion to race.
    I never mentioned religion.

The protest is not valid.
    It will not effect us.
    The cab drivers who practice this will ultimately lose money, recieve fines, and lose or be forced to change jobs.

Off your highhorse! there ya go.
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

thats fine and great.
    But the lab in question here is not doing that
    Once again you've misquoted and misconstrued what was said.
    The scientific community is not even claiming that the Texas lab is doing what YOUR claiming they are doing.
    THERE IS NO GENETIC ALTERATION OF THE EMBRYO GOING ON.
    yet you make the claim there is.
    Getting the egg of a young fertile woman and the sperm of a handsome healthy man with a PH.D has been going on for years.
    This texas lab has just made the whole prosses more like a shopping online expirence.
    They have made no breakthrough in the Science
    They have made a breakthrough in the Delivery

welcome to 5 years ago.
    test
  16. identity-X

while I agree regarding such things as ACCESS to these procedures along race/class lines, nowhere in the article does it mention anything about "genetic enhancements" or "breaking down genes. The process only involves allowing buyers to choose who the daddy was and who the mommy was...a process that already occurs.

"But if you step back a little bit, you realize that people are already choosing sperm and egg donors in separate transactions. Combining them doesn't pose any new major ethical problems."

it doesn't create any NEW ethical problems. that isn't to say none already exist.

lit all seems very "Twilight Zone" to me anyway...
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Why are you two retards arguing about Islam in this thread?

You people lack focus.
    test
  18. Sol Badguy

Sol Badguy Purple Reign

[funny]@"Devils work"

You're trying to be funny, right?
    test
  19. McGirth

McGirth New Member

just wait till someone creates a birthing chamber.

The fetus in the chamber will effectively, as it stands right now, be considered without any human rights and thus qualifies as a category of property.

this needs to be changed post-haste by giving Fetus human rights and then creating limits to those rights using things like notwithstanding clauses to allow for abortion.

basically the default should be that fetuses have human rights and exceptions should be used to limit those rights in the same way children have their rights limited despite being considered persons. for example a clause like "unborn humans human rights are subordinate to born humans human right of involiability of the person rights." This clause would give fetus' rights, allow for abortions, AND prevent future eugenics like episodes in the future.

also, has anyone here seen Gattaca?
    test
  20. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

there is a second part to the post.

Ms. Rex
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.