derek jeter...unfuckingreal

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by thaRooster, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

god i love this man. makes me proud to be a nyer and a yankee fan. that was fucking awesome, i got the goosebumps when he got up to the plate. dude has an aura around him where he just reminded me of my last 17 years growing up in ny (but only the good times). and then in his first 2 abs of the game he just takes 3000 head on.

anyone who has the audacity to say hes overrated, this is exactly why hes not. cuz when the pressure is on, he excells.

test
  2. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Got nothing but respect for both Jeter and Rivera. Fuck the rest of em though (I do kinda like Cano too actually).
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

jeter is one cool cat. not a great player, but hes been well above average for a very long time. good for him.

still doesnt make sense to me the way yankee fans would let their girl sleep with him or something though
    test
  4. thaRooster

cano over gonzalez in the derby...WINNING!

lol and yes jeter is a great player. dude could of been a left fielder for the brewers his entire career with no world series andd still has the numbers and credentials to be a hall of famer.
    test
  5. thaRooster

danny i know youre a sox fan. just think of nomar was STILL a red sock and was doing what he did in his prime still to this day!
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Yankees fans overrate him, but other fans usually have him where he should be.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.