Democracy . . .

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Don't twist my words up.

I'll be damned . . .ah, shit happens.

Sure it was

That isn't the first thing you borrowed from me over the years.
    Remember "boxhead"?

No, Elite is a reference to the financial elite. The corperate/bank heads who are all members of the Trilateral Commission (and that isn't a CT thing, btw) along with politicians such as Bill Clinton, George Bush I & II and other political heads from around the world.

There is nothing Epithet about it.

Mason?
    Who said anything about Masons?
    The Elite are not all Masons. There are Japanese and Saud Arabian Elite who have nothing to do with the Masons. I think the problem is that somewhere along the line you started thinking that I'm one of those Masons-Illuminati fruits that believe the world is coming to an end and Satan is behind it.

Probably the realest shit you've ever said.
    I'm working on that.

There is a difference between talking and acting.

I was being sardonic there.

Or written

You go ahead and believe that's what happened. There's no point in going back and forth about it further. I know what happened on my side. You know what happened on your side.

The fact is, we usually agree. I just take the opposing role on some subjects because I get bored with people like Brit-Boy who follow you around sucking your dick. (Hypothetical you, dick sucking comes in two forms on RM - Kissing the ass of one you like and stalking one you don't)
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

There are two more replies on the previous page (btw)
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Pretty much. Which is why I'm not replying back to him again.
    Waste of time.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yes, you two need to rally together. You'll need each other in the future to feed off one another's ego. Good luck with that.
    test
  5. two people agree and disagree with you...must be a conspiracy?
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Did I say anything about a conspiracy?
    Stop trying to be Menaz. One of him is more than enough.
    test
  7. i'm not trying to be anyone.

like we need to rally together when u dont know what ya talkin about
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

Menaz doesn't need to rally together with you. You "do" need to rally together with Menaz. He can stand on his own two. You, however, cannot. He may elect to rally up with you, but he doesn't 'need' you.

That's all I have to say about that.
    test
  9. lol Just because I don't engage in your tangential ramblings doesnt mean that I do not have intellectual ability. I get good grades in school. It means that I know which forks in the road your arguments tend to take, how you confuse context, lie about who you are, use ad hominem, and tend not to have any background reading because you "dont trust books" even though you are in university and "reading for a degree".

I'm not with menaz, hes not with me. we just happened to agree here and there was apparent frustrated empathy. The rest is your conjecture.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So tell me, if you don't engage in my "tangential ramblings" then why are you currently engaged in my "tangential ramblings"?

Oops

[funny]

Do you have any idea how easy it is to pull somebody like yourself into a debate over nothing? All it takes is to assault the other person's (your) ego and they will fight to the death to defend it. If you didn't "engage in my ramblings" then you wouldn't be here right now.
    test
  11. Completely and utterly predictable: " but you're here so u must care" BS, intellectually akin to: " I know you are, but what am I?"

Apparently I was fighting for my ego to the death a moment ago?

You been here too long, doggy.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

*Shakes head*

So sad

I'm the one pulling the strings. Of course I'm here. If you're not my puppet, then simply leave. You can't not reply back. You want the last word. You need the last word. You need to maintain your "ego" and so you will return.

I'm not saying you don't care or you do care. I don't care if you care.
    I'm saying that I hold the key to your emotions.
    I've unlocked your box (sounds kinda sexual) and now I'm pillaging your village.

Come back and tell me that I'm not and prove that I am.
    test
  13. riiiight. you remind me of haywire from prison break.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Thank you for proving my point, puppet.
    test
  15. mac10

mac10 New Member

Totally agree. And the voting process should only be in "English" and if you can't read "English" then you don't have the abilitly to vote in this country. It's unfortunate many Americans are too retarded to realize the obvious....
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Slap yourself
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.