Democracy . . .

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saying you created the whole thing to create conflict and nothing more is a great backtracking device for a thread thats gone tits up
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Backpeddling

And it honestly doesn't matter if you believe I plan this or not. I tell you people that I'm going to do it, then I do it, then I tell you that I've been doing it and you say I'm backpeddling. Whatever . . . believe whatever you want. It's clear this method is not working. Maybe I'll change up my method. We'll see.

But the point was made in the last reply #40.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

In case you missed it
    test
  4. McGirth

McGirth New Member

didn't you see star wars? :p

you can't strip people of their right to vote or they will revolt, you have to get them to willingly give it away.

According to many scholars/historians on the development of democracy - universal enfranchisement brought with it politics for hte masses. I.E. Image politics where politicians appeal to the lowest common denominator. TV only exacerbated this problem.

I remember hearing on The Daily Show John Stewart complaining about how in the old days politicians used to give 2 hour intellectual discourses on topics instead of just repeating buzzwords. Mind you, John Stewart dosen't give 2 hour long discourses either - he IS apart of buzzword politics.

The reality is that today that sort of 2 hour logically deductive discourse would have you lose the election.

the Rise of the Party system is also tied to mass enfranchisement. The argument goes something along the lines that since candidates don't get most of their votes by acutally meeting people (like in the old days), but rather through advertisements - a party system is much more effective in winning seats. Its almost impossible to win in a mass enfranchised election without belonging to a major party.

I think personally each system has its advantages/disadvantages. Sometimes when we switch systems we throw the baby out with the bathwater. Sometimes the 2 neccesarily slip out together. But basically their is no perfect system.

I think a good question to ask is is the political system sustainable in the long run? i think the answer today is no.

In the same way that it is argued that we have unsustainable environmental policy, we have unsustainable political policy.

Something WILL give/change - we can either steer change or we can let it steer us.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

No, I've never seen Star Wars. Among the few movies I haven't seen.

As for the rest of your reply . . .
    I agree with you. We can't throw it all out at once (it does have to gradually be replaced) [that means maybe 20-30 years. It really isn't as difficult as people make it sound. The elite are working toward a unified world. The united world IS the ideal goal. There are numerous benefits to it. The problem is that it will be a unified world which THEY control. The system should be set up in a manner in which NOBODY or NO GROUP controls it. Total power corrupts totally and therefore the system MUST be completely Decentralized in EVERY way. The world will continue to get more and more superficial (through their methods of psychological conditioning) and once completed it will be impossible to change because they will continue to build more and more walls throughout the system. Everything will have to be bought through credits and that will make it impossible to rebel against them if they can access your banking information.

We gotta wake up now.
    Otherwise it will be too late.
    test
  6. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

wehy you say that?
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i dont wanna waste my time reading al l of this..but from what ive read azue is completely right with his thoughts about democracy. its an illusion. the elites are the puppeteers chosing their puppets (politicians) and make them dance accordingly to their desires. democracy is a hoax. democracy is nothing but covered up capitalism, all of the major parties in the western hermisphere are supported by the media( who in return is in the hands of the elites). they make sure who gets elected plays for their team. any american or german or whatever western president plays on their team. the media only focuses on the major parties, in america its two parties, in germany its a few more but basically two major parties as well. it doesnt matter who gets elected, the candidates for presidency and the other high rank offices have all been chosen and approved off by a shadow league of powerful economy men. democracy means the people rule, when they dont. they elect someoen who rules for them and the people can do nothign about it, because theres usually a huge military or police system behind those elected. so unless you form a secret underground resitance army and plan a coup (which is almost impossible in the west), you wont get far with your revolution. its such a sophisticated powerful agenda running the west, basically the world...
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You want utopia. I however recognize Utopia does not exist.
    I live in the real world. without choas nothing evolves.
    Energy to Unvierse. m.onkeys to man. little Ice age to Industrialzation.
    Industrialzation to global warming.

The fact is your like every little stupid hippie I ever met.
    You want to bring change, but you don't want to change it yourself.
    All you want to do is bitch and complain your opinion.

Oh I see, I compared you to double ML once so now you have to reciprocate(only your comparsion makes no sense.) Actually I did make you look stupid. All your arguments are stupid. You lose every argument with everyone you get in (hence, why you are name calling). You think you win but you are a fool. What's worse is you don't recognize you're a fool. understand, the Ignorant person is you. You're the fool that will keep coming though he has been shut down. That is how you operate. I'm stubborn and ignorant? I Don't think so. I think your nothing more than a CT, You throw out a few lines of bullshit and hope it sticks.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. All your arguments go off topic.
    This is because you are a FUCKING RETARD.

correction, now you acknowledged they're americans.

You ask stupid Questions that are irrelveant. I don't reply to stupid ass questions. There is no LAW that says I have to ANSWER YOU. And Lastly, Wrong, that is exactly what what you did.

This is what I am talking about. You have no comprehension skills.
    I'm saying you attack innocent people, It doesn't matter what label
    they fall under, if they go against how you think even INNOCENTLY they
    must DIE. That is how you operate. You want everyone to think and be like you. You want to rule over the people who are not like you. You want to deny them any right to speak up against you. Therefore, You're no better than the people you want to oust. This is common among dictator personalities. In the end the dictators turn out to be narcissistic, less tolerant, Lairs, and promise breakers. It's a Human flaw within us all. And Humans are not good creatures. Thats not Human nature. When a human is Good that's going against human nature.

it's true. Stop LYING. And I will bring it up every time you talk shit to me.
    What argument? The argument has been over.

Not what I heard. Also heard you dropped out the army because you couldn't hack it.

You had the emotional outbrust first.
    And No You lost the Argument because you attacked me first.

No you didn't understand.

You choose to answer my Post on demcracy. My first post is the argument.
    Do you remember the Argument? Obviously not, which is why you
    commited Ad hominem fallacies to cover up how uncomperhensive
    you are.

nonsense.

"Mail" = letters. packages.

"male" = A guy. A man.

Got it cup cake?

Not that this has anything to do with the conversation.
    but you do have Bush Derangement Syndrome.

I know you'll have to google it.

After you commited attacks first. you're gonna bring this up?LOL The argument has been over. I'm calling you names. Wake up! Plus it's what you are. You feed off the host providing. and you are insignificant. Nothing you say matters in the grand scheme of things.

I said Obama is tackling aids. And he is.

Why you feelt to question that shows how stupid you are.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

In a more positive vein, the restoration of voting rights can be seen as being in harmony with the rehabilitative goal of sentencing. If an objective of sentencing is to encourage offenders to become less antisocial, then it is in society's interest to engage offenders in productive relationships with the community. Voting is clearly one means of doing so.

If someone is convicted of a felony and they have the choice between Disenfranchisement without prison time (meaning: probation for a felony) they will go with the disenfranchisement. It's funny to me people say voting doesn't matter because some Shadowy figure preplains the elections, yet these same people bitch and complain about convicted felons not having the right to vote.

State by State Disenfranchisement is dissimilar. e.i. Not all alike.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Utopia does exist. It is in the mind of each and every one of us. It just won't exist externally. I'm not fighting for a political Utopia. I'm not speaking for a political Utopia. There will never be a perfect world. There will always be chaos. Those who cannot adapt to the chaos want to stop the chaos and that's impossible. I understand that. That doesn't mean we should be slaves to the elite. There's a huge difference between Utopia and a world without slaves and masters. That world is possible. Utopia is not.

Oh, and I'm not a Hippie. Stop labeling people. You've been conditioned by society to categorize everybody. The problem with that is it blinds you to who you're really dealing with and it divides everybody from everybody else. Mankind cannot thrive in a world that is completely and utterly divided in his mind. The world is not divided.

I want to bring about change and I will bring about change when the time arrives.
    I'm just sorting out my thoughts through the sieve that is RM in the mean time.

So let me get this straight, I lost because I was calling you names.
    Yet you win, and you're also calling me names?
    Beautiful logic.

Nobody won.
    Nobody lost.
    There was never anything to be gained, Menaz.
    We do this dance of ours every couple weeks.
    Then we go back to being social.
    Then we wind up back here.
    Then we go back to being social.

Let's try the adult route for a while.
    See how it works out.

You know . . . when you write something like this ^ immediately following something like this: "You lose every argument with everyone you get in (hence, why you are name calling)" . . . it makes you look like the loser (according to your own standard.)

Like I said, nobody won . . . nobody lost. There was nothing to be gained. We're not even on the subject anymore.

So far you have said nothing outside of "personal attacks" and "name calling" in this reply.

Odd, wasn't that how you determined who the loser is?

[funny]

What did I say they were before? I never said they weren't Americans. If I did, you should be able to quote me and show me where I said it.

Another personal attack (name calling) and completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

Name 2 innocent people whom I have attacked. You said "people" and that is plural so there MUST be at least two.

Where did you get this at? If I wanted to deny you the right to speak against me I would do what I do in real life and ignore you. By arguing with you, I make your opinion known. If I didn't argue with you, everybody would go right back to ignoring you.

[funny]

Obviously, that was clear in all the "quotes" above this one in this reply of yours.

Everybody heard that. It was Double ML who said it.
    However, (although this is completely irrelevant to what we're discussing) I did join the military at 18. My father was in the military, his father was in the military, his father faught in the U.S. Military after coming here from Europe. All of them faught. My grandfathers = WWII (both sides, my mother's and my father's). My brothers all served in the military as well. It wasn't a choice in our family.

I joined, got through boot camp, Expert with grenades and Sharp Shooter with the M-16. Scored the second highest in our company with the run and the highest with sits ups, push ups, and pull ups. My MOS was Combat Engineer. During my weekend pass I went to a strip club (underage), got drunk (one of the only times in my life) and ended up getting into a fight with an officer and put him through a window. I was discharged for that. I didn't "drop out" or "quit" . . .

Get your facts straight.

"He started it!"

[funny]

You're acting like a five year old. Take a step back and look and read through this thread. Of course I kept amping you up. But you let me. I knew what I was doing. You was calm in the beginning and I kept amping you up more and more. But I didn't insult you first. I can show you right where the first insult came in and it came from you. You don't have to admit it to me. Just look into it for yourself. It was a game all along, Menaz.

Ok
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Menaz, you can't ask a question and answer it for the person.
    If you're going to do that, talk to yourself.
    There's no need for the other person.

Yes, I committed the Ad Hominem Fallacy.
    But I did it consciously without emotion.
    You did it in an emotional reactionary manner.
    And you did throw the first insult. It wasn't a harsh one or even a direct one (it was very subtle) . . . but you did do it. You're not even aware when you do it.
    Would you like me to show you where it happened?

What does this apply to? Quote me and link me to the reply and it's number.
    I have never spelled "male" as "mail." I don't make spelling errors like that.
    If I did, I'll be very surprised. That's one of my pet peeves.

Adorable, you're borrowing my insult and trying to use it against me.
    I'm the only person who uses terms like "cup cake" and "sweetie" on RM.
    Nobody else does that. Certainly not you.

Sounds like an epithet.
    Probably a satirical phrase created by a republican or a journalist who supports Bush.

Nope, I don't know what it means nor do I care.
    It's a political epithet, obviously. No legit doctor would name a syndrome after George Bush.

BTW, using terms like BDS, is right wing propaganda.
    Just so you know.

Nothing matters in the grand scheme of things.
    There is no grand scheme.

[funny]

Remember, there's no God?
    Oh, I get it . . . you're being sardonic again, right?
    Or are you just being an idiot?

Does "tackling" mean "discussing" in your dictionary?

Of course, everything I say shows how stupid I am.

Well, I don't know about you cookie, but I'm bored.
    Thus, I'm finished with this exchange of ours. Once it becomes (as you have demonstrated above), a 7500 word response full of insults . . . there's no reason to continue. Every reply I've made in this thread has been discussing the subject matter. As always, you have fallen into the trap of winding down to nothing but insults. You no longer have an argument. It's just "You suck, you're stupid, you're insignificant in the grand scheme of things, you're a moron, and you're an idiot."

I don't suspect that you're going to admit this.
    You probably won't even acknowledge it to yourself.
    But it is what it is.

No more insults from me. But I will point out every time that you do it. Just so you see how often you do with people.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Well written and very logical.
    Did you feel this way before I said it?

It doesn't matter in the sense that popular vote doesn't determine presidency.
    We both know this. But it does matter when it comes to city, county and state elections.
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i agree with u for once

alot of uneducated people vote nowadays

but i guess its a reflection of us

when our people get dumber and worse

our government will as well, and we'll crumble

thanks to bullshit voters

i know people who vote who dont even know who is president, who is senator

how many senators there are

they just get the "vote democrat" propaganda in the mail, and vote straight across
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The problem is, it's getting harder and harder to reach people. Adults our age (mid 20's) are still playing video games and would rather watch tv than read a book. The elite control all the media that the people turn to and so they're just going to get dumber and dumber.

The truth is, some people flat out don't care about knowing anything. They want to go to work, come home and play. That's all they want. Yet these same people want a say in who the leaders are? No, they haven't earned the right to have that say. You have to earn that right.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You don't seem to understand. You are the master. I'll label you whatever I want, Don't tell me what to do and what not to do. Plus I said "LIKE A HIPPIE" does not mean you are one. No, I'm not conditioned. There are people who know and people who don't know, yet they decide to make accusations. Have you ever thought you are the divider? Of course not. You see rich as something bad. You're no more conditioned to subjectivity than any other person. You sound like a cult leader to be honest. In my world not every one should think alike. You honestly have no Idea what I stand for. LOL @ sorting out thoughts on a rap music board. Sorry but that is funny. Thinking alike Allowed hitler to advocate a final solution.

This WAR is ideological warfare. Only the Strong will survive it. You can either accept that reality or not.

You tried to argue against something illogically. Calling me names just solidified it. You are a reactionary.

I take the adult route everytime. But you want to play mind games
    (if I wanted to play a mind game i'd talk to a woman, they have a tendency to make NO SENSE just so they can win an argument.)

Comprehenson will go along ways with me.

The argument was over. I'm well aware of what I did.
    You foget the ARGUEMENT I put forth, you already abandoned
    and lost by that time.

Correction, YOU abandoned the subject. you lost.

That is because the Argument is over. All i'm doing is calling you names now.
    Thank yourself.

This has nothing to do with the conversation.
    You're actually making a new argument. You do this by asking stupid questions
    that are off the real argument. WHEN YOU LOSE, you drive on your arguments with a Ad Hominem arguments. meaning You make Ad hominem fallacies, But when the Ad hominem fallacies are recipicated you try to turn that into the debate when it has nothing to do with the debate at all. It's a red herring.

Your in love with me or something.

You would "ignore" me? Just a nice Buzzword for saying your close minded.
    Give it up to the RM lifer, azue. People don't ignore me, Yet another Lie.
    infact I think soduim just questioned the way I thought about something in another thread.

You failed to finish. I didn't ask about your family.
    Funny thing about ww2, it was either shit or get off the pot.
    Choice was not a factor in that war. That was a real war.

I joined, got through boot camp, Expert with grenades and Sharp Shooter with the M-16. Scored the second highest in our company with the run and the highest with sits ups, push ups, and pull ups. My MOS was Combat Engineer. During my weekend pass I went to a strip club (underage), got drunk (one of the only times in my life) and ended up getting into a fight with an officer and put him through a window. I was discharged for that. I didn't "drop out" or "quit" . . .

NO make your LIFE factual.

I can't call that fake nor true, I don't know you.
    However, I was right you were thrown out of the army.

What was your discharge? Dishornable? section 8? honorable?
    Your bitter with the army that explains alot.

Actually you are the three yearold who initiated it. I usually don't respond like that, but I feelt an eye for an eye was necessary (yes I did let you). Don't start something you can't handle.

It was not a game. you came into the argument thinking it was.
    Once you lost emotional control. I knew the argument was finished.
    So I decided to rebuttle to your commments unpleasantly. Trust me
    I can be a hell of alot more naster than that.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

what did you say again?

One thing I can't figure out is, You want to take the vote away from people you deem not fit to vote, Yet you want to give prisoners the right to vote.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Sure I can, if the perosn lacks comprehension.
    You make silly rules.

So now the arguement is you're more aware than me?
    You honestly except me to step into that? LOL!

since you seem to think i'm unaware, That will help my case.
    making you the diliberit accoster. Which means you couldn't handle yourself logically or with reason.

Thanks for maning up. That is all i'm asking for.

Everyone makes spelling errors on a message board. Now if it was in a term paper it wouldn't slide.

I'll get it this ONE TIME. But next time be aware of what mistakes you make and where you make them, that way I don't have to find it. e.i. Don't put your m.onkey on my back. You'd be suprised alot of people unknowingly do this.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1021385&page=2

And I honestly, couldn't care if you mispelled it or not.
    But if you're gonna start some shit with me over nothing,
    except some shit back.

correct my reference to "cup cake" was a direct insult at how gay you sound.

You're not disproving the meaning by answering.
    you're actually proving the meaning.

Elite is a epithet, the way you politically use it. don't be a reactionary.

Just so you know Elite or mason in a political discrematory context is CT propaganda.

Glad you finally see that. Now if there is no grand scheme, I suggest you quit acting like there is one. Just call the shit what it is. The rich always fucking over the less rich (however, NK makes US look like santa claws.) From the beginning of civilation it has been this way. You have two realistic options Become that rich motherfucker or stay miserable your whole life and hate on what you don't have. Before you can help anyone ELSE, you must first help yourself. That is common sense.

Sardonic, yes.

yes. He is doing something.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

But you commited the Ad hominem fallacy. And I allowed it.
    But I agree human interaction is boring. Getting to know people
    is boring. why waste your time with people? when a book can be read.

That's just puffing yourself up. Naw, my argument was on Lock.
    It slowly hit you. then the Ad hominem fallacies cames. I knew
    the argument was finished. So I gave you a taste of your own
    acid tongue.

Ok, BIG BROTHER. Not as in a BIG BROTHER. but as in vigilent security.
    test
  18. Menaz, you must have known where this conversation was headed--nowhere but ad hominem and finger pointing, along with misconstrued arguments, faulty reasoning, and arguments agaisnt invisibility -- Anida, has the habit of going off on a tangential argument that has no bearing on what is being discussed, and by that time, the thread has become a mass of crossed wires and short circuited arguments slipping into the quagmire.
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I see nothing wrong with having more, once everybody has enough.
    If you have more and your neighbor has enough, so be it. But if you have more than you need and your neighbor doesn't have enough . . . well, the rest should be obvious.

Have you noticed that everybody who disagrees with you is either a CT or a Cult Leader?

I don't think everybody should think alike either. There are however things that we should all be unanimously in agreement on.

Thinking alike also made it possible for Americans to go over to Germany and kick his ass.

I understand that aspect of it perfectly well.
    In fact, I was the one who made the Muslim thread pointing that out. Maybe you did at another time, I don't know. But I assure you, I do not mold any of my thoughts after you.

Now, if we have a conversation "like this" and you prove me wrong, then I'll accept it. But the moment you insult me, even in the most subtle manner, I'm going to reflect it back at you. That is what happened here. That is what happens always between us. I did not resort the insults first. Read back to before I insulted and read your last reply. You'll see where you did it.

Such as?

There was never anything to win or lose. You cannot lose if there is nothing to win. I wasn't involved in a debate with you. I was just tryin to get you goin. If you want a logical, calm and rational debate we can do that, but I don't see a reason to do it on this subject. You was agreeing with me in the beginning and I just decided to go off subject and see if you'd follow. I refuse to believe that you consciously went off subject. It sounds good now with Brit-boy helping you out, but it just wasn't the case. You and I both know that.

I drove this conversation off subject when were in agreement. It's more entertaining to argue with you than it is to sit here and jerk each other off.

No comment

Section 8 has nothing to do with fighting.
    As for the discharge . . . I would have gotten Dishonorable but the Officer was married and with a stripper that night when it happened and the discharge was worked down to an "Separation from the Army"

I can do this all day. [funny]
    There is nothing you can say to me that hasn't already been said by several members of RM.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

That felons become slaves by not being able to leave the country and not being able to vote.

No, I want to have requirements to vote. A person should have to prove (by a comprehensive testing done at the DMV or City Hall) that they know enough about the system to vote for the leaders. And no, prisoners should not have a vote. They are in prison. When they get out they should be returned their right to vote, if they are considered rehabilitated.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.