Democracy . . .

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

i think thats a different argument. i cant really mess with you on that one because i dont know that much about politics.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

No, it's not a different argument. What the people want is to work, have enough money to buy clothes, food, pay rent, and etertain themselves. Beyond that, they want nothing else. That is why they are followers. When it comes to anything beyond that, they don't have enough information to make an informed decision.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Are you saying people don't cover up? LOL!

All politicans come from the American Society. The politicans are the people. You can't grasp this?

Look you won't even mention the name of your college.
    You are not to be trusted. LOL!

So you're argument is Anyone who goes to Harvard
    and forgets to mention it to JAY-FUCKING-LENO
    is some how Sus.picious?

You've always been a CT. You will always be a CT.

Yeah!

So did you.

that's you're Opinion. You're just attacking the man, And he hasn't done anything wrong.

Do you chant DEATH TO OBAMA in a montra every night? LOL!

Views? I think all he did was leave out his college's name.
    To which Jay-leno Knew about. It really wasn't a BIG SECERT.
    You can google his Bio.

LOL!
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Not only can you not spell . . .
    You can't read either.
    What do you have a degree in?
    Please don't say Journalism

Bill O'Reily tactics, huh?
    Completely ignore the subject and what I've said and keep repeating the same stupid comment over and over hoping that people believe what you're saying is somehow true.

I never said they weren't people.
    I never said they didn't come from American society.
    I said that they weren't from THE PEOPLE because as WE both know THE PEOPLE is the REGULAR CITIZENS and the POLITICIANS are not REGULAR CITIZENS.

Maybe you need to read my replies twice very slowly before you reply.
    It seems you're responding before the information is processing.
    Try again, dumbass.

Because everybody on RM knows what University we go to.
    You're a four hour drive from it. (That is, if you actually live in the Lou.

No, he mentioned 3 "regular colleges" that he BRIEFLY attended and left out HARVARD on purpose. He tried to purposely act like he went to common colleges so he could appear to be LIKE common people when he isn't.

That is deceptive no matter how you view it.
    You haven't even seen the fucking interview and you're trying to argue in his favor? That's pretty fuckin ignorant, eh?

Typical political propaganda response.
    Discredit the person when you discredit what they are saying by associating their name with CT's.

Show how weak you are, Menaz.
    Pussy

It's a MANTRA, not a Montra you dumb illiterate fuck.
    How many spelling "errors" can a person make in a row before they're listed as a moron?

Have you seen the interview, yes or no?
    You can't think anything about it because you haven't seen it.
    Stop trying to THINK about things you can't possibly have an opinion on.
    It's fuckin annoying. Do I need to dig up the clip for your idiot ass?
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You Lose!
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Has nothing to do with discussion. Attacking the person are we. tisk. tisk.

NO! You are the one who can't stay on subject. You are the one who can't grasp what is being said. You're a dunce.

WRONG. Those Politicans grew up as american people and continue to be american people but there job is being a POLITICAN. You're a dumb ass.

Maybe you need to stop telling everyone what they should and shouldn't do. And worry about yourself and those spawns of satan your wife hatched.

Again you don't state the college. you're not trust worthy. LOL!

You reminded me of accuser during the Salem witch hunt.

OBAMA is a WITCH. BURN HIM! TIE HIM TO A STAKE, AND BURN HIM.
    How dare he leave out harvard, yet jay leno knew about it, how
    dare he try to be like us. BURN HIM for his witchery. LOL!

In the end, Innocent people were murdered.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH FAGGOT!

it's what you are. Imbrace it!

Yes i'm weak, But you'll forever be paranoid Alone and unhappy.

You spelled mail like male. Please don't talk.

You're arguing obama on jay leno not what I stated initally. FUCK OFF KING OF MORONS.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,233939,00.html

You mean this one? such a horrible guy

This dumb ass acting like jay leno is a courtroom. FUCK OFF!
    test
  7. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

None of this changes your circular logic. You're saying the opinions of certain people - whatever the criteria is, it doesn't matter - shouldn't count. And this is your opinion. So what makes your opinion more worthy other than your own criteria? (which, duh, would be one that suits your own approach)

To select the ruling elite you have to go by someone's opinion, and who decides who has the gravitas to select such a group of people?
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

Me telling you that you can't read is answering your question dumbass.
    I never said regular people don't try to cover up. I said they don't have people helping them.

I seriously think your shit don't function properly.

Your opinion doesn't matter.
    You can barely read, retard.

Being American is not being "Of The People"
    A ten year old knows that.
    To deny that the politicians are among elite families who continue to fill politicians positions is just fucking stupid. We all know its true, including you. Not even you are that dumb. There is no way.

I thought God didn't exist?
    Now Satan does.
    Make up your mind John Kerry.

Have you seen the interview? Yes or No?

First you take a conservative view.
    Now you're using propaganda to defend a democrat (in an interview you NEVER SEEN)

Flip flopper

*Rolls Eyes*

I'm not paranoid at all
    I'm married and have triplets (thus not alone)
    And I'm very happy

But yes, you was right about one thing. You are weak.

Compare my frequency to yours, please.
    Once to your . . . how many times?

Wow, you read a clip with what three quotes?
    Not surprisingly the reporter left that part out.
    Obama isn't a "bad" guy. He's a politician.
    They're all liars and that's why the system doesn't work.

Don't you see. I've taken on whatever the opposing view is to you. If you play republican, I'll play democrat. If you play democrat then I'll play republican. We go back and forth, back and forth and back forth on RM and people just read it and don't know what the hell is happening anymore. We've become the politicians on RM.

I never actually disagreed with you on the subject of God.
    You just think I did because you're a moron.
    I said that God exists. I never said that God "The Man in the Sky" exists.
    I said that the force which was personified and later took on different "images" DOES exist. I just never said I have faith in the images.

You need to learn how to read what is being said to you.

You
    Need
    To
    Learn
    How
    To
    Read
    What
    Is
    ACTUALLY
    Being
    Said
    To
    You

Got me

I could go on bullshitting for the sake of bullshitting but you're right. I'm wrong.
    Democracy is necessary. So, here's my questions to you:

Are the people able to make that decision?
    If not, how do we educate them to be capable?
    How do we educate them to be capable while a system is in power over them that will work to keep them ignorant and turn them against the truth?

Finally . . . is it necessary for a King to step up, fight to conquer the world and then give the world back to the people after setting up a PURE Democracy and system of education which will work?
    test
  9. Sodium

my point was to show that the followers are entitled to select their rulers based on the logic that they are ultimately more powerful than the ruling class (they enable the ruling class to exist). if only a select group were allowed to vote, the ruling class would no longer be representitive of the people, but instead just of that select group. thats why its so important that eerybody votes -- so that the ruling class and their followers are in harmony with each other.

the reality is that not everyone is smart like you. some people only want enough to be content (work, have enough money to buy clothes, food, pay rent, and etertain themselves). but to be so simple doesnt seem to be good enough by your measure. i am coming to see this as the underlying theme in both your personality and your philosophy (which is an extension of your personality)/
    test
  10. Sodium

he argues that only those smart enough should be entitled to vote.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. I have no problem with people choosing the simple life. There are different "types" of people. Some people just want to work, come home to their family, take the annual vacation to Florida or Hawaii and that's it. There's nothing wrong with that. But those people have no business choosing their leaders or voting on how their world should be maintained. These people have elected the lower path in life. The only thing they have a right to expect from their leaders is that their leaders allow them this freedom. The leaders should allow them this freedom.

The higher path in life are those who wish to maintain society and take care of the world's population. That is the higher path by definition. Obviously those on the lower path (who have no interest in walking the higher path) cannot tell those on the higher path how to walk it. This is common sense.

Those on the higher path are servants to the people . . .
    BUT they should be treated with the utmost respect because their entire life is dedicated to the bettering of the world.

The problem is, you are answering this question with Capitalism in mind. There will never be equality as long as there is Capitalism.

The fact is, we're falling back into the circular argument.
    In the ideal society, the laws wouldn't change. There'd be no reason to change laws that are fully functional, thus leaders would simply be supervising everything and there'd be no need for democracy, votes or anything else. Somebody would become a leader based on their education and their "ability" to maintain this "utopian" system.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

People have people cover up for them all the time.
    Doesn't matter the type, That is how all societies are.

You're the dumbest motherfucker on this site. The ONLY REASON
    you're still talking is because I enjoy making you look stupid.

You just mad, Because you got your ass handed to you.

The Rich, middle class, poor, all come from american society(these people are american society). You however due to your lack of reading comprension skills can not grasp this reality. You're like a vampire transfixed on the blood of the innocent.

You can't spell. You can't comprehend. You can't read. You make emotional outbursts. You've been to college three times and still can't graduate. Give up on life, join a monastic institution.

Being american is not only OF the people, but it's Also BY the people, and FOR the people. You are a dunce.

You can't honestly be this fucking stupid to have missed my Jest?
    Again nothing to do with the conversation.

Don't play partisan politics with me.

I never ever claimed to be conservative or liberal.
    Funny thing is you've lost this argument.

Makes sense, You do react like a emotional women who makes NOSENSE.

No, you are paranoid.

You're an insignificant parasite.

Perception. Everyone lies, Including American people who just so happen to have jobs as american Politicians. obama didn't lie. And the reporter left it out because only your stupidity cares about something so fruitless on a comdey show. The reporter is obviously not retarded and decided Obama tackling aids was much more interesting then what you're stupidity falsely manifests.

A lie is when you deny something you know you did.
    obama did not do this.

I'm not playing a GAME. I never changed my View. You're playing with your own mind.

You're the fool trying to be like Andy kaufman.
    This has nothing to do with the subject by the way.
    and I don't care what your faith is, You're a moron.

The problem is you don't say anything, But bullshit.

You need to learn to be yourself, And stand for something other than talking nonsense and being a bullshiter. You're a pathological lair and compulsive manipulator.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

HAHAHA @ That Entire Post ^^^

[funny] @ calling Politicians "Innocent Victims"

You need help, kid.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

And I suppose they must stay that way too?

You and Double live in your own fuckin realities, I swear.
    You have NEVER made me look stupid.
    You have lost EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT between you and I.
    You're just too stubborn or ignorant (or both) to realize it.

Sure thing, ML.

I already acknowledged that they are Americans. But they do not represent "THE PEOPLE" . . .

Stop fucking ignoring what I'm saying.
    You reply to shit I'm not saying and ignore the shit I do say.
    Are you on dope? How the fuck are you arriving at some of the conclusions you're getting? I NEVER said that they weren't American Citizens or Part of American Society. Goddamn kid, if you're going to debate then fuckin read what is being said to you and stop making shit up.

I know you didn't just call politicians "innocent blood"
    Please tell me that you didn't say that.

[funny] @ This reversal

Even IF that were true (and it is not), you of all people are in no position to use it in an argument.

Another reversal

Another reversal (I've said all three of these things to you first, in THIS thread.)

Pot - Kettle

I came to college for the first (and only) time last year.
    This is my third semester and I have a 4.0 GPA. I have NEVER failed a single class or dropped out.

Where did you get this from?
    Stop MAKING SHIT UP!
    You automatically admit defeat when you start lying about the other person.

[funny]

Of course I understood you were being sardonic.
    Now go look that word up.

What is the argument, Menaz?
    You don't even remember.
    We're talking about Democracy.

I haven't lost a thing.
    When I'm not responding to your stupidity way off in left field . . . I continue the conversation with the people who have an IQ over 110.

It's "woman" and "no sense."
    When you are speaking of one woman . . . it is "an" not "en."
    When you are speaking of several women (two or more) it is "en" not "an."

"Nosense" is not a word.
    "No sense" is two seperate words combined to form a coherent thought.

What am I paranoid of?

Telling me I am insignificant = Your opinion
    Calling me a parasite = Personal Attack (Fallacy of argument)

Neither one is valid.

Oh yea, Obama is tackling Aids?
    They've already tackled aids. You just have to have enough money to buy the cure.

Moron

Have you seen the show? Yes or no?

Menaz, you have never had a solid view to change.

Who is Andy Kaufman?

And now you're repeating yourself.
    "All you say is bullshit"

*Next Quote*

"All you say is bullshit"

*Next Quote*

"You're a moron"

[funny]

What have I lied about?
    Who have I manipulated?
    test
  15. anida, u need to drop it, seriously..lol
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Why do I need to drop it?

Menaz is a human pinata. I'm just playing the role of the blindfolded man who beats him with a bat (the truth). Do you think that I don't know how pointless this is? Of course it is pointless. So was the other thread that made it to page five.

The people the threads are geared to are never the ones who reply.
    test
  17. yea u had this under control...
    test
  18. heard of tyranny, oligarchy, monarchy, republic?
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I don't understand why some of you are unable to see what I'm doing (and have always done) on RM. I've come right out and told you numerous times. I create conflicts. The purpose of the conflict is to make people THINK. People do not think unless they are challenged. If you ask them a question they can't answer and you don't piss them off or get them riled up . . . then they will just go to another thread. If you get them pissed off, the thread carries on for 2-3 pages and you can gradually see their position shift.

I know what Menaz was saying. From his POV he was stating that Politicians are of The People because they come From the People. He was saying that because they are American Citizens, voted on by the American people . . . they are The People.

I told him that he is wrong. I did not attack him until he crossed the line and left the subject. When he did that, I pounced on him (as I always do).

Politicians are voted on by the people. But who decides who "The People" get to vote for? It's basic knowledge that the parties decide this. In America there are only two parties that matter. Republicans and Democrats. Since Ulysses S. Grant (1869) every president has been either Republican or Democrat and that won't change. We don't live in a Democracy. People need to understand that. People need to stop swallowing the bullshit about the leaders being "Of The People" and people need to stop saying that they are. They aren't.

Name the last president that wasn't either a Mason, a student at Yale or Harvard, OR a member of a Brotherhood Frat. Name the last one. THE PEOPLE are not members of these organizations. These organizations do not represent THE PEOPLE.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

How many people realize that from Jefferson to Adams the Democrats and Republicans were the same party which competed against the Federalists? After that the Democrats took the lead. Then the Whigs began gaining votes and it was between Democrats and Whigs. Suddenly the Democrats (who were also republicans) branched off into two divisions and Andrew Johnson was the LAST non "Democrat-Republican" to become a president.

Is this a fucking coincidence?
    How stupid does a person have to be to not see the pattern?
    Do I need to give visual aids?

(I just googled this and edited to add it. It's a shitty site, I know but you can see the pattern here so it will suffice):
    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/history/us/pres/list.shtml

If we live in a democracy then WHY don't all the votes count?
    Many people who don't like Republicans or Democrats will vote Democrat simply because they want their vote to count. They know that if they vote for who they want in office (if that person isn't a Republican or Democrat) that they don't have a chance in hell of winning. So voting for our leader has become a goddamn game and divides the nation completely in half.

This is not Democracy.
    I don't know what a person needs to see the truth . . . it sure seems clear enough to me. But hey, some people are in denial I guess.

Now, ask yourself this. People with Felonies are not permitted to leave the United States. Why? How does them leaving the U.S. affect the United States? We can ONLY have this answer when we ask the next question.
    Can people with felonies vote?
    The answer is no, they cannot.
    So they can't vote and they can't leave.
    That's a slave.
    Do it over a long enough period of time and what do you have?

You end up with Tyranny under the guise of Democracy.
    Mental and Physical slavery.
    Undying loyalty to the "Master"

But hey, what do I know . . . I'm just a CT, right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.