Democracy . . .

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Is it logical or illogical?

I say illogical. The people have no business picking their leaders. People are not equals mentally, physically or emotionally and the idiot's opinion should NOT hold the same weight as the scholar's.

Agree or Disagree

Why?

Side Note: I think that IF we were actually going to vote for our leaders (in a system in which votes actually mattered - then people should be required to take a test ON THE GOVERNMENT and HOW IT FUNCTIONS before they should be allowed to vote).
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Not that democracy even actually exists, mind you. It's just a word used to keep the stupid people happy.
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

how do you distinguish the idiot from the non-idiot?

that's on some Hitler logic. no offense...
    test
  4. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

Democracy doesn't even mean that people have to choose their leaders. It just means rule by the people.
    There are a bunch of variants, with others seeming more realistic than others.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

How do they determine knowledge in college?

For christ's sake

That's one thing I hate about the mindframe of people today.
    Everything gets compared to Hitler and automatically discredited.
    It's the ultimate propaganda.

I'm asking you whether you agree with it or not and why you do or don't.
    Try to answer the questions asked, please. It will save us a lot of time and ultimately save the thread from falling into the same pattern of insults by page two.

He was a maniac.
    He was a mass murder.
    He was as evil as a human being can be.
    However, Hitler wasn't wrong about everything.
    Nobody who gains power ever is.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Are the people able to rule themselves?
    If so, why are they so fickle?

I ask because the majority of the world's population (billions of people) are expecting a Messiah. Do they all believe this Messiah is going to come and ask them how "they think" the world should be ran?
    test
  7. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

So... your opinion is that democracy is illogical because scholars are more worthy of leading. And you want your (non-scholary) opinion to be implemented as a rule.

Enjoy going round the roundabout you just turned into.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It is illogcial to ask if THE PEOPLE can govern themselfs better than POLITICANS.
    Because the fact is, POLITICANS come from THE PEOPLE.

i.e. Politicans didn't just fall from the sky. politicans grew up in our society.
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Riz - Nice of you to avoid all the questions. Reactionary approach. How original. I said an "idiots" opinion is not as valid as the scholar's opinion. I didn't say that an intelligent "uneducated man" does not have the same validity as a scholar. There are scholars who have never stepped foot in a classroom. A scholar is somebody who spends their entire life studying. Way to completely fuck yourself. Congrats, you can leave the thread now. (Or you can try to answer the questions that were asked in the beginning of the thread)

Menaz - Politicians do NOT come from the people. That is a lie. They are children of the elite. They go to elitist schools and their children will be the politicians of tomorrow. Now, either you are one of them or you are one of the people who have bought into their bullshit that you can become one of them. Only you know that answer.
    test
  10. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

standardized tests. testing instruments of all sorts actually.

but you'd be hard pressed to get any large majority of people to agree whether these tests are valid and reliable in determining who is and is not an idiot.

he also believed that some people were different biologically, emotionally, etc. and that, because of this, their opinions should not hold the same weight when making decisions about how to run the country.

there's no need to get up in arms about me pointing out a parallel between the two lines of thought
    test
  11. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

People like az are victims of a cruel irony. The greater their efforts to convince others of their intellect the more their idiocy is revealed.

the thinking behind this thread id imagine was something like this: "democracy is constantly feted. If I can slit the throat of this sacred cow againt the edge of my sharp mind then theyll be forced to acknowledge my genius!". With this fresh in his thoughts the poor boy set about on his grand theory that would finally see him recieve the plaudits he deserved. His brain shuddered into spluttering life, wheels spinning, levers cranking, steam bellowing and after prolonged exertion it is produced. The ray of insight so bright that it will reveal the greatness that had hitherto been so injustly obscured by shadow. Unfortunately all it succedes in illuminating are his failings, both intellectual and emotional. Poor boy, you poor poor boy.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ this is illogical thinking.

you have to be a american citizen to do anything is this country politically. and you can't even be the president without being born in america. The people just elect other people in the society. the funny thing about america is you can be those people.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Should a person be allowed to vote if they cannot pass a basic test on how our government works?

And he was wrong about this? I mean, look . . . I know it was Hitler and it's not "Politically Correct" to say that anything he said was true . . . but how was he wrong on "this"?

I mean hell, if America hadn't found out about numerous experiments that sick fuck was working on (using Jews/Poles/Queer/Etc as test rats) then we wouldn't have a lot of the information that we have today on the human brain. Sucks to admit it, but quite a bit of our information on the human body came from that twisted piece of shit.

The fact is, spiritually ALL human beings are equal.
    Mentally . . . no.
    Physically . . . no.
    Emotionally . . . no.
    Intellectually . . . no.

Interesting that the Liberals (who keep preaching this equality, equality shit) are not claiming that we are ALL equal in spirit. They're claiming that we're all equal in ability and if given the same opportunities we'll wind up equals in life (which of course is fuckin nonsense). They deny God (the only thing that makes mankind equal and still want to preach equality. It makes no fuckin sense.

You'll have to exuse any course language or exaggerated replies that may come out of me right now. I'm running on 6 hours of sleep in four days. I'll be calm again on Thursday. Finally get a full night's sleep tonight.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You are the product of an insecure mind, pal.
    Your every response on RM is geeared towards "attention."
    The reason . . .

well, it's obvious why.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

When you capitalize "THE PEOPLE" you are indicating the majority, the masses, the public school, community college OR state university educated. THE PEOPLE always have a PAST that cannot be covered up. Why? Because they don't have people covering it up for them as they fuck up.

We all know that politicians destroy one another with dirt. Any little thing they can find, they'll use. People like you piss me off because you've bought into the horse-shit that regular people can rise to leaders still and it just isn't the case. There may be the rare exception. Truth is, you have a better chance of breakin into Hollywood by being discovered coming out of a Starbucks.

Here's an example for you. Barak Obama (probably spelled wrong, I don't care enough to check) went on Jay Leno and was talkin about his education and he listed State Universities and left out Harvard as though he had never been there and Jay called him on it. He was like, "Well yea, but you went to Harvard also." (It could have been Yale, I don't remember which). Obama was like, "Yea, but I'm just a regular guy. I'm just one of the people and the people don't care about Harvard." And the schmucks in the audience clapped. I was thinkin, "You fuckin fools. This man just sat here and purposely left something out so that he could pretend to be one of you and he got his card pulled and you're clapping for him?"

This is precisely why THE PEOPLE have no business picking the leaders.
    They're too fuckin stupid.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The fact is other people of our society cover up for those people.
    Everyone covers up. You Should know all about that.

People don't distroy one another with dirt? LOL! PLEASE!
    Temper temper. Don't brow beat me.
    regular people can't lead it just isn't the case, yet there are exceptions.
    Ummm which line of bull shit do you like better?

Stupid Closer.

So the point is he didn't mention which college he went to and then tried to played it off?

You know regular guys do go to college, right?

I know a few. They are down to earth guys.

and This is a free country he doesn't have to say jack shit, The Jay leno show does not equal a court room.

Well based on that reply, I can see why the people would vote for Barak Obama.
    test
  17. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

a ruling class cannot exist if the subordinate class does not approve, as they are the majority of society. Those idiots, they are the soldiers and the workers, which without their toil the ruling class wouldnt even exist. It is for this reason why their power is ultimately stronger than the power the ruling class holds over the subordinate class.

Therefore, rule must be centered around the desires of these people -- as they will only ever allow themselves to be ruled under conditions that they agree to. if the ruling class fails to do this their vision of society will fall and they along with it.
    test
  18. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

*f-f-fresh*
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You're comparing a game on RM to real life.
    Are you confusing RM with reality?

The government allows a couple exceptions to maintain the illusion that it can happen to you. It can't happen to you. Prove me wrong.

I'm going to college right now.
    My wife is in college also.

Regular men and women don't go to HARVARD.

That go to college or to Harvard or Yale?

He tried to deceive the people.
    If he'll do it this early in his career, he'll do it later when he's in power.

Of course you can.
    You would vote for a "lesser corrupted man"
    That's the difference between you and I.
    I won't support a man if even one of his views is corrupt.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So what you are saying is that the leaders serve the followers, correct.
    I agree with this. It just depends on how you mean it.

A good parent will take something away from a child that will harm the child.
    A good parent wouldn't let a nine year old play with a gun.
    Leaders are like parents. Parents are serving their children in a sense by raising them properly and caring for them. The good leader will raise the people and care for them properly. Sometimes that requires the good leader telling the masses, "No, this is not good for you. It is not right and it will be illegal whether you like it or not. When you get older (wiser) you'll understand why I'm telling you no."

I agree with that.
    But as long as Capitalism exists, our leaders will never be honest because the Capital controls the politics and the politicians are bowing to the Elite wishes.
    Not to mention the Senate and House are so wrapped up in their "compromises" that the people have very little chance of actually having anything done for them, unless it's just something small that a rep got worked out as a favor for something bigger and much more damaging.

Politics is a game that never ends because money is involved. Take away money from the equasion and end this concept of upper and lower class citizens, race division, etc and you have a start.

When somebody like Barak Obama stands up and pretends that he's going to make changes . . . the STUPID people show themselves to be stupid. They cheer him on. The president doesn't make changes. Anybody who SHOULD be allowed to vote, knows that Senate has to approve of ALL of the presidents actions. If he acts without them, they can veto it (and usually will) such is the case with Bush and his Patriot Act. He's been pushing to take the Patriot Act further and further (including the torture of prisoners):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NV8lkoBxAJA
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.