Delyreeuz & Sick Sense Presents The War Is On: North Vs South

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dely, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i got an idea of who .. but i gotta see something first
    test
  2. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

pair her up with truffy...[teet]
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

that really aint a bad idea .. we should have some idea of what direction we goin by next week or so

im at work but selph is goin through the soundclick links right now
    test
  4. [ Yung Truth ]

well if yall pair me and psyche up, im gonna have to go ahead and cop that plane ticket so we can vibe off each other while we make the track instead of doing it over the net....cuz a scrong ass niqqa like me dont play no games when it comes to the dames.

Woop Woop!!
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

roflmaooooooooooooooo
    test
  6. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

and ima have to go ahead and get the truffy first lady's cell number and tell her to check his bank account for any transactions with airlines in the last week...
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

hahahahaha that would be raw
    test
  8. [ Yung Truth ]

Oh, Neva dat homeboy...NEVA DATS! Truffy stay wit' dat green in his pockets...why ? cuz i GOTZ dat money niqqa DATS the fucks why...dat niqqa k nice makin dat niqqa truffy laugh, hahahaha, dere it is niqqas, DERE IT IS!! RIGHT got damn there!!!..k nice wanna block a niqqa so guess what truth gone do ?.....nah for real guess ?.....nig-- WTF!!! GUESS NIQQA!!!!....ima buy dat plane ticket straight CASH!!! and that aint all niqqa cuz guess what else ?.....dat lady gon ask for dat money and guess what truth gone do ?....get my ticket, and reach in dat pocket and SMACK her ass wit a grand niqqa yes i said it niqqa...YES I DID!...and da ticket wont even cost a grand but i can do dat cuz why ~~~~~s ?...is dat what yall gone ask me next ?/....why ? ..cuz ~~~~~ i GOTZ DAT MONEY!!! and im gone do it all just to see my baby psyche and we gone do what yall trash ass niccas parents SHOULDNA been doin niqqa WHASSUP NIQQA?!! NOTHIN!

*runs outta thread faster than the speed of light wit dem larry bird shoes dat den NEVA come out and AINT GO neva come out like David Berkowitz niqqa WHAT!!?!?!..NOTHIN....and da day bout ova and i dont neva wear shoes two days so guess what ?!....naw guess what niqqa?!?....im finna FUCK deez hoes UP and give it to yall trash ass niccas why ?!?!...cuz i want to niqqa

lmao...i always wanted to do a fake dely attempt...

-dead-

i cant believe i just typed all that shit
    test
  9. Dely

Dely In The Trap

ok i pretty know who im lookin at and who i want on here and who i dont, i just gotta get at selph
    test
  10. [ Yung Truth ]

lol wow man...that shit was hard lmao..

whoever is the fake dely is truly funny as fuck man lol....if he is ever revealed he will be receiving props from me for sure
    test
  11. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

LMFAO at truth
    test
  12. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

Kevin, you are truly a bastard.
    test
  13. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lmao.... then dely telling her to change her rap name beacause of that....
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

whats even funnier is that she considered it 2 lol
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol@dude name bein kevin

kevin-nice ass nicca
    test
  16. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

aight, i got a few things to bring to the table...

#1 THE NEXT BIG THING STILL AIN'T OUT, UP FOR DOWNLOAD OR NOTHING! and Dely trying to get another mixtape started?

#2 Do you have anybody working on any kind of art, distribution, promotion, or is this just going to be an online download mixtape?

#3 Said you got majority of it figured out in less than a week? Unless you working 24 hours straight on this AIN'T NO WAY this mixtape can have a solid foundation of emcees with a solid lay out.

#4 This will more than likely be wack if it does go through. Which it probably won't unless Dely and Selph get some mad hustle going. If your matching up due to quality and you only expect emcees to be spitting one time on the mixtape, there is no way with some of the kids that have posted, that anyone in there right mind would want to download this. Simply because one track with 2 wack cats on it is going to make this whole mixtape look retarded. I dunno, maybe I'm just used to everything being super polished.
    test
  17. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

hence the rap name SUCKAAAAA
    test
  18. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

^^ lol man u seriously got this net pimp shit on lock....haha from Ghettoqueen, Psyche, Pink Lemonade .....
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

1. the next big thing is finished .. i put up an album sampler already .. waitin on shorty to do the artwork

2. this mixtape is not due out until march .. next big thing due out in january .. my solo mixtape due out in february then this 1

3. music is my life and i have a strong drive to drop a mixtape each month next year .. thats why im startin on this 1

4. THE MAJORITY WILL BE CUT .. point blank .. maybe u havent heard some of those cats .. like i said, i know who i want on it already .. and i guarantee it wont be no wack cats on here

anything else??
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol naw psyche just my buddy .. one of my very good friends .. if she needed anything ever, all she had 2 do was call .. lol hell i gave her my old condensor
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.