**Dely Presents The Next Big Thing** Review by LCD

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by LCD Beats, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

2. Dely - Intro freestyle: Dely gets shit started right with this joint... quick freeverse to open things up.

3. Vice.raw - Breathe Again Stretch Shake: Ole boy is nice... if u sleepin on him like I was, please smack yaself cause he kills Mase's beat... then jacks Fab and crushes that too.

4. Affliction - Look Thru You: New South muthafuckas!!!! Affliction gets hype on this joint and rides this beat lovely. Beat is off glass to begin with and Afflic does it justice.

5. Dely - Ain't Neva Been: I never felt the "Get On My Level" beat... so it kinda fucked things up 4 me... but ya flow was solid on this joint. "I don't carry no change, I got a whole lotta dimes." Nuff said.

6. Talentz - If We Got A Problem: Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, this track rides out nuggas. I heard this joint like a month ago and I still play it every day, no bullshit. This is fiyah. Dely's cousin does his thizzle.

7. Yung Truth - Back Down: I know, I know.... everyone says Truth is a Jay-Z clone... yeah, they're voices are similar, but if y'all cant tell its not fabricated by now, you a hater. That being said.... youngsta goes hard for 2 1/2 minutes. This joint is full of crazy punches and strong delivery. Fire.

8. K-Nice - Count On It: ~~~~~ sound corny as fuck sing-songin this hook over this I'm From New York beat. Ya flow and content is off the meters.... but u sound like the president of the chess club. Beat switch is nice and u merk this too... but ya voice ain't appealing at all.

9. Truth, Dely, Lil Flip - Everyday Ballin: Truth: **refer to Back Down** ole boy gives u more punches and rips the delivery. LMAO @ the Lil Flip cutaways... Dely came righteous on this as well, not quite as fluid as other tracks from him, but he did his thing. No comment on Flip...........*smh* lmao

10. SouthSQuad - We Ridin: Never heard deez folk b4... flow is nice from em all... the hook is doo doo though. This joint is decent, nothin special.

11. ShortyO, Cyssero, Reiko - Game Over remix: ShortyO - ya flow and delivery are on point... emotion is there... ya voice is nasal as hell though, sounds weird to me. But don't pay me no mind. You still ripped this shit.......... Cyssero, real nice. Philly ~~~~~ 4 sho, reminds me of a mix of Cass & Gillie da Kid (Philly ~~~~~s stand up!)..... Reiko, ends this strong. This is solid street anthem. Learn somethin.

12. EL 7, Nimrod - Feel What I Speak: "Fuck Jason... me broke is the ugliest thing in a mask." EL 7.... Real talk ~~~~~s. This is fiyah. NIMROD?!?!?! I never heard u flow before but u shut this shit down.....

13. Dely - I Represent That: If I said that shit, I represent that shit!!! This is another track I heard from Dely b4... this track hard as hell too. "I'm like Shaq in the paint, I stay posted with the heat." Ughhh.

14. Show Killa - Ain't No Games: OK, Griffin, GA in the house. This track is straight. It's kinda generic, but it aint hateful, ya feel?

15. Dely - Chips Been Down: 2nd verse on this is that fiiiiiiiiiiiy. Lovin how u switched ya flow up.... this is good shit here dawg.

16. DZA - Advantage Dee 2004: Who this is craaaaazy... especially how this shit starts. Beat is dat CRACK. Again, if y'all sleepin on DZA, wake the fuck up!!!!!! Ole boy rips this track.

17. Dely - Comes and Goes: You fit into this beat somethin serious. this is a nice lil freeverse mayne.

18. Swagger - Pop That Thang: Ohhh shit, gangsta as female. I'm lovin it. I'm LOVIN it... "make it pop like a cherry yo... then put a hole in ya head so it look like a Cheerio." <--- whoa. Shorty has all types of punches on this track. YO, on a serious level, she can hang with most of these chicks in the game right now. Flow and delivery are extra polished. This is craaaaazy.

19. Dely - Got Away: Again, solid solo freeverse from Dely...

20. Koffee Blakk - Virgin Island Story: This beat is one of my favorites of the moment, so u better do it right!!!............................................. ya flow needs a lil refinement but overall this is a decent track.

21. Dely - I'm From Da Gutta: Word... u don't have to go to church to believe in God..... a delivery gets a lil off for a few lines here and there. lmao @ "I run my city like Diddy without the mohawk."

22. Redhead - 4 Da Broke n Sexy: PG County.... u live around my way. Not feelin this song at all... ya voice gives u no credibility. Flow and delivery are lacking as well.

23. Dely, Talentz - Who:"Who said the Rockets wasn't good and we'd never be shit?? But once we got MacGrady y'all went and hopped on our dick." LMAO!! Dely u ripped this, but Talentz burned the track down. That ~~~~~ got some shit with him on that mic cousin...

24. Phene - That Boy Phene: <------------ Sooo Sooo Versatile. Ole boy can change his styles so fluid. I can't explain this with words... y'all need to hear it.

25. Dely - Rags 2 Riches: How I know u was gonna use this beat?? Good shit here again.

26. 3rd Infantry - Pump Ya Fist: Y'all folk do the damn thing for real.

27. Dely - Sun Don't Shine: LMAO @ shittin on Flip, tal'm baat "step ya rap game up."

28. Syn6 - Freestyle:Ole boy sound like he's rappin with a mouth fulla spit.... wow, work on ya delivery cuz-o... u a lil bit wild on the mic.

29. Truth - Freestyle: Pimp hard.... pimp harder........ Whoa cuz-o... when u sped that flow up that shit was crazy!! Truth, u don't stop ha??

30. K-Nice - Get It Right: Solid drop dawg.... U still sound like a poindexter but u do ya thing.

31. Streets, Dely - Who We Are: Streets... good to hear some of ya shit. Ya flow is on point too and u definitely hold ya own. Dely comes in and reps hard too.

32. Dely, Priceless - We Ride Out: Not really feelin this hook... Dely, ya verse was aight, but not as good as the others I've heard so far. Priceless - ya verse is pretty nice... feelin how u dropped the Young Buck reference on this joint... good shit dawg.

Overall... I'm pretty mafuckin pleased with this here. There are only a couple tracks that I'd skip over, and the audio quality is pretty damn nice on all these jainks.... Good job Dely, u got a winner here.
    test
  2. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

test
  3. Show Killa

Show Killa It's Jay Daniel!

I feel ya! Thanx
    test
  4. Nokas

Nokas Guest

omg could u dick ride him anymroe..

wow @ u nerds trying to get on delys good side so u can get a free copy in teh mail.

haha @ losers worried about there online reputation. this is sad.

good job and props on your mixtape dely.

bad job and horrible review bias is beyond obvious lcd.
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

whoop whoop
    test
  6. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

nope.
    test
  7. streets

streets New Member

good looks man
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

the hype is real
    test
  9. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

"First off fuck ya bitch and the click u claim..........."

Homebody don't be mad cause I liked this mixtape and I didn't like your album. Matter of fact, the truth is, your album was pretty damn good except for you. I'm wondering when you're going to realize that you shouldn't be rapping................. and another muthafuckin thing, why u got a music video on ya website with 3 grown ass men sitting in a dark room??? Fuck outta here rookie.

Just to be fair to young Nokas, when my compilation is done later this month I'ma send you a copy so u can make a review.
    test
  10. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

hot review props...where can i cop it, i tried 2 rep u LCD they said spead more rep...anyways thanks for the review shit was brief...

peace
    -1-
    test
  11. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

good shit

looks like dely went and got motivated
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

test
  13. Nokas

Nokas Guest

fair fair,, u know how to get a hold of me. peace
    test
  14. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

ayo dely quick question

im guessing your just trying to get ur name out, and push through enough stuff as possible

right??

so whats ur deal with working wiht artists? like what you looking for?
    test
  15. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Half The ~~~~~~s On Your Tape Suck
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i dont get ur exact question .. whats my deal with workin with artists? what u mean what im lookin for??

and shut up skeez
    test
  17. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

ROTFL..
    No Hate

Just Truf

T R U F = Truth
    test
  18. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

cheeeeeup