!Deep Love! (drop Links)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Experiment 2015, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Experiment 2015

Experiment 2015 THE Beat Chemist

this is a deep street/story telling type track with i guess you could say a timbo feel to it... jus whipped it up real quick..havent posted my own stuff here for a while so i thout id make a drop..drop links and ish...ill hit u back

DEEP LOVE
    test
  2. Experiment 2015

ud b silly to sleep
    test
  3. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Whaddup homie, lemme see what you go goin here...

At first I was gonna say this seemed a lil slow, but shit really picks up on the refrain, im feelin this, you improvin

btw, that so sexy joint is that crakkk son
    test
  4. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

test
  5. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav-

this is aight....the melodies are nice, pretty rich soundin....i thought the shit was a long ass intro, but the shit never came in....idk, this is too slow, not really dynamic....i kw ur goin for that romantic feel, but i think u need some type of kick or addition to ur percussion to make it complete....just my 2 cents...keep doin u, peace
    -EGON
    test
  6. Experiment 2015

oh yup good looks every1..... i mixed it on headphones....the bass was knockin way too hard before so i had to turn it down...i will listen to it in my car and see if theres somethin i can do to give it a more full feel...but thx for the look peace
    test
  7. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

The drums sound pretty good in this one. I like how you mixed in 2 different snares. Not sure how i feel about that one synth that fills in at the end of every line there. The bells in the back are a nice addition. Maybe a lil string change up would add more to the track don't know. Nice beat overall.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000564
    test
  8. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

test
  9. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

horn stabs are nice, and likin the bells, percussion is good feelin that clap but would bring the kick up some. beat needs a lil more life, it never really drops in, keep waiting for it to do so. those vocal buh buh buhs are a nice touch if thats the hook it needs more to distinguish it cause i missed it first time around. cool lil beat

return the feed- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13887640#post13887640
    test
  10. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.