Deca cycles.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shy, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You didnt really offer advice. You offered to up yourself on your steroidology forum findings.

and lol @ swearing the friends were on test, and then finding out they were. Quote that one...

and lol @ the dream.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  3. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

oooooooo started my sus and deca cycle today...

:-D
    test
  4. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

But anyways bro.....You will get better results using deca in a stack with some sort of test

Test 250 or Sust•••• 250.... Sust•••• is just a blend of 4 different types of test that work in time release..... Use the test as the Base steroid in the stack tho....

Deca is a safer steroid then test tho.... It doesnt fuck with your immune system like test... Test adds more to ur red blood count which knocks out ur white blood cells(duh) and will also cause ur blood to get a bit thicker....

But you'll start feeling the different in about 3 weeks
    test
  5. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Su st a non
    test
  6. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Rippy, why are you doing steroids?
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Because he's a goon with 10" arms.
    test
  9. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

It all does. lol Just a typo.
    test
  10. Snikka

I'm no expert (obviously), and me and him aren't buddies or somthing. But if you are not lifting to gain mass, how can you really gauge what you can/can't do without the gear?

Guys train for years without the stuff and accomplish a ton. Plus possible side effects like mood swings, aggression, etc.

I mean, lets say you gain a noticable difference in size/strength and then get off the shit. The likely scenario is you lose your gains unless you constantly keep it up. It's just not possible to have your cake and eat it too IMO. Its just unnatural and you'll always want more than you have...

Most the amatuer bodybuilders and team weightlifters I've talked to online and at the gym don't even feel you need anything more than protein and creatine.

I think the real question here is what kinda of weight are you lifting now Rippy? Big numbers? You said yourself you don't lift for mass and only do mad cardio and some machines. Seems like you want an easy alternative or somthing. You need to be out there pounding WEIGHTS and hit your natural limit before you fuck with this shit.

JUST my .02. Good luck.
    test
  11. Snikka

For the record I've done: proteins, vitamins, tribulus, no-explode, xyience stuffs, Cellmass, some shit Stallone was pushing, fish oils.. mostly basic shit.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Rippy does brutal 20 minute sets on the Gazelle...

[​IMG]
    test
  13. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Your right bro.... You can accomplish a lot by working out without using gear.

I did it for 2 years.... Then I studied about steroids, asked around and decided it was right for ME....

Its not for everyone.... Yes its very dangerous ... But I personally believe if you do it right then your good.... And I know they have alot of people who will co-sign on that.(well not on this site. lol)
    test
  14. Snikka

Definately, there's lots of guys who do it. I have no problem either way really (So my apologies for saying you suck). It's a neverending quest really. Everyone wants an edge. Being super human with tons of strength is amazing I'm sure.

I couldn't inject myself with somthing.

Most people could do more by going natural for awhile and seeing how they feel about things. But Rippy seems straight enough to figure it out for himself and there is advice available.
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I cant gain weight at ALL. Not just muscle mass, but any. I can eat high protein/high cals for months and never gain a pound. And at the same time, I'm not going to give up being active just to bulk up.
    This is just a headstart. An easy way to gain a little muscle mass. I don't want to be a monster or anything. I'm only 5'10, so gaining 20 lbs of muscle would be more than enough.

but at the same time, I'm in a flag football league, an adult basketball league, and play basketball at my gym 3 times a week. So my guess is, on a typical bulking schedule, i wouldn't gain anything. I may not gain with the deca either, but if not it's no big deal.

I still havent taken it yet though. Still sitting in the cabinet.
    test
  16. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

hey man i'm the same way. we are ectomorphs. or, i was the same way i should say. a lot of stuff you read about gaining weight will tell you to stop all cardio or reduce it as much as possible in order to pack on the extra pounds. i completely disagree, and in fact i believe cardio is essential.

im going up in weight right now too, and its also hard for me because i can't just gain weight. i have to maintain excellent endurance / cardio shape and am also extremely active every day. did you post your workout routine?

one of the huge things i noticed is that as soon as i drastically changed the way i worked out, i started packing on the pounds way easier. its more about the workout than i originally thought; not just the diet.
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

well holy fucking shit. why didnt you say you played football and played basketball 5 times a week. no fucking shit you arent gaining weight lol. you can not put on muscle or fat with that much cardio man, anyhting you put on would be catabolized (body would eat its muscle) due to a lack of calories. its true, if youre an ecto you need minimal cardio. i lost a couple pounds of fat i put on just because my new gym is further away than my old one so i have to do a lot more walking (its inclined too). when summer comes around im not going to do any extra cardio either because i know ill end up being outdoors a lot more and will be doing more cardio activity such as basketball, frisbee, running from police, etc so ill let the cutting work itself out.
    test
  18. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah. Thus the reason I'm just trying it. If it doesn't work, it's no big deal. I'll be out 20 bucks...(due to getting it from a close friend)

It's more of a 'why not' decision. Surely i'll gain a bit of muscle. But if not, it's nothing.
    test
  20. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

seems like a why not...let me just inject myself with something type of scenario...I think anyone trying to have a rational conversation with you is up shit creek w/o a paddle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.