Deca cycles.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shy, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I don't do it naturally because I'm a hardgainer that realizes natural doesn't work for everyone.

I'd rather not torture myself for the same (or more than likely weaker) results when I can simply get a head start putting on mass this way.

I eat every 3 hours. Healthy high cal high protein foods, less fat....3500 cals a day...which should put on 1lb per week according to my BMR.... but it doesnt work.

Too highly active 3 days of the week too. So that hurts with my metabolism.

I work out a lot, just not for mass.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Natural does work. Were you using any creatine or whey? If 3,500 wasn't doing it for you, then you needed to increase your intake.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Ive always lifted and worked out just to remain healthy. I run a lot. Trying to keep that high school athlete alive.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

running doesnt build muscle or strengthen ligaments and tendons, at least not to the state they will need to be in order to endure the amount of stress youll be putting on them. its going to be a huge shock to your body going from practically no free weights whatsoever to lifting on gear which makes injury a huge risk factor.

you also never specified your height and weight, 3500 is not a lot of calories, its generally maintenance level, atleast it was for me @170

you cant truly call yourself a hardgainer either if the only workouts youve done are the workouts youve described because excessive cardio is not going to get anyone big. you need to drop the cardio and focus on hitting high reps on freeweights. you need to learn how to push yourself to failure and then beyond it. you also need to learn the proper form for the lifts youre going to be doing and develop a better understanding of nutrition. these are all prerequisites to using gear of any kind and it doesnt seem you have a grasp on any of them.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

No, I've tried to strictly bulk up for years. It doesn't work. I don't gain. It wouldn't surprise me if I still dont gain with this cycle.

I'm 5'10, 135lbs, 25 yrs. So by the bmr calculator it's around 3,400.
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

everyone says that "oh i cant gain" bullshit routine. if youre 5'10 135 you definately, definately dont need any gear to add mass. you said yourself that you never hit the weights hard...well thats a big fuckin red flag man. for your body type you need to hit the weights harder than anyone else, youre an "ectomorph". im an ectomorph too and we got it rough. ectomorphs have the hardest time gaining mass than any other body type. for that reason we have to train a certain way in order to stimulate muscle growth. this training often involves going to failure then doing even more reps. in order to be a succesful ectomorph you have to have a high tolerance for pain and a strong determination. whenever i start feelin really sore doing my set say im on rep 10 of a hack squat i just tell myself "5 more" then i get to 15 and im like ok if i can do that i can hit my goal of 20 and each rep is grueling but i get there. thats where you really need to start from man, developing that mind of matter and taking yourself to that next level, pushing through the pain.

also when you go to the gym what do you do? give an example of your routine, exercises, reps, weight, rest (between sets and between exercises)
    do you just go to the gym and do some half assed benching and then some curls (which are probaly the hardest exercises for ectos atleast IME) or do you deadlift and squat (the two biggest muscle building and nat. GH/test releasing exercises)

you said you took in 3500 calories a day, thats nothing. Ectos need a shitload of calories but i assure you that if you start doing deadlifts and squats you wont have any trouble getting to 5 or even 7.000 calories daily. let me give you an example, my breakfast usually consists of an entire package of bacon or a dozen eggs and some whole milk.

everyone can gain you just need to understand what the proper steps are, its possible, its just not easy.
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

3500 is the amount of cals to gain 1lb per week.

Check this:
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

But yeah. I can't gain. Never have been able to. When I was lifting, I'd only get tone as hell. That's all that ever happens.

I dont get why people are so offended at the thought of someone else going unnatural. You can do it too, and if you're going to be on your high horse about being all natural...lol...dont be bitter when someone looks better built while working out half or even a quarter of the time.

Ive always hated people like that. Knocking people that arent 'natural'. 3 gallons of whey protein isn't exactly natural either. Nobody is all natural. This is a short cut. Nothing more. If it's the cheap way...hooray. I could give a fuck about spending all my time focusing on a science.
    test
  8. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

you need to make a calorie excess not 3500, but honestly it doesnt matter...

calories are not as important as people think....the nutrtional breakdown of the meals is more important...

if you are getting 50-60g of protein every 2 hrs...40-50g of carbs or 7-14g of fat(olive oil or whatever) than you will be anabolic...obviously you may need tweak this to suit yourself...
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Rippy, I don't care if you're unnatural. The point is that your half ass attempts in regards to gaining weight and muscle is the reason your gains will be half ass on gear and the reason you eventually won't maintain those gains once off cycle.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

dude i really could give 2-shits if youre natural or not, especially seeing as im looking for gear myself. the thing im trying to explain to you is that you need to elevate your gym performance BEFORE you start taking gear if you want any type of effects from it whatsoever. you may as well just get shit figured out BEFORE you start taking because you still have to bust your ass on gear, it doesnt make shit easier. as someone who is 5'10@130 lbs you have a huuuuuuuuge natural growth potential. in fact the growth gap is so big that it shows you really havent put much effort into your training or nutrition. i think your biggest problem is lack of 'gym intensity' meaning you arent doing the best movements for growth and you arent giving it 190%. i really cant stress it enough that you need to be able to be an animal in the gym and you need how to do it naturally because if youre used to half assing everything then when you start taking gear youre still going to be in that same state of mind/being and you arent going to do shit thus wasting your gear.

im a hard gainer myself, but ive found things that work. if you want me to write you up a routine let me know. i assure you that if done right you will easily get up to at least 170-180 natural in a matter of months. as long as youre ok with not having abs during the process (sorry gotta let the pretty boy image go for a little while) besides everyone knows girls like a nice ass better than abs anyway =). im willing to say that if your friends are in the same boat as you physically that you will be able to surpass them naturally.

ps get out of that whole "i cant gain" mindset, the psyche plays a large role in bodybuilding and doubting yourself is never a good thing. you CAN gain, you CAN do a whole lot you just need to be willing to work your fucking ass off.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

poor rippy is gonna kill himself with this.
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

where are the updates dude? have you been using? if so what progress have you made?
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I hope he has an abscess the size of a softball.
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol that's a little harsh...
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Steve seems like the bitter type.

The know-all health guy that looks like he's never worked out.

Dont get pissed when the know-nothing health guy makes it look easy.

You don't have to know a lot to use gear and have success with it. I know at least 5 guys using and with great results and they aren't studying web forums about the shit.
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

you dont have to be a genius to inject the shit, but if you want to avoid health risks and be able to keep using down the road its a good idea to have a solid foundation of knowledge on the shit.
    test
  18. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  19. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Not really, he's like the asshole that asks someone to help with car repairs or some other subject that they're clearly completely clueless on, then when you offer them advice and knowledge they ignore it or act like the dick they are.
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

...i had a dream about steroids last night. i was at some playground just chillen or whatever and some dude asked me if i was juicing and im like "nah dude...why can you get some?" and he pulled out a wooden box and in it was all these viles and shit and im like alright how much is it? and what is it? then i wrote the shit down so i could go study up on the shit but then the cops came up and idk but i was blaming my brother because the cops were watching him or some shit and they saw it and thought it was a drug deal or something..idk lol crazy shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.