Deca cycles.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Shy, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Any suggestions? Peak times, etc?...

Gonna cheat, and get the fast results.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I'm not so worried about it. Ive got a group of buddies doing it that haven't ever, so all is good.

And i've never been big on weight training. I'm active. Do about 25 hours of running and machines a week.

by peak times, I mean is there a time when it works best? Like 15 mins after the shot, 2 hours, after, etc...
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I'm just starting with 1/4 cc...skip a day...again,....skip...up to 1/2. Skip. 1/2....

not taking massive amounts or anything.
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  9. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

25 bucks for 10cc. Friends on the same cycle and getting massive within a month. Beats spending 25 bucks on some whey protein shit that'll never help.
    It'll be a 12 week cycle. They're getting their advice from the guy dealing, and so far it's working great. So I'm just going to go with what they're doing.

mainly looking for any tips if anyone knows any. Not to be Dr.Philled with advice. It's not that risky.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i dont know anything about steroids but im with steve here that since you never really hit the weights anyway you probaly arent doing yourself any favors by starting out with AAS.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  12. LiveFromThe781

steve where do you get your steroid info from?
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Websites, message boards, books.
    test
  14. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

don't ever let me see you talking about barry bonds or any one of those juicing muthafuckas again.
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Ive only taken up for them.... read up.

And steve...I usually think you're informed, but you sound clueless on this one. No erections? lol...lose the mass? Deca's great at keeping the mass after your cycle. Hence the reason people usually go 12 wks on 12 off, etc....
    No erections. lol....wtf. My pals sex drives have increased, and they're fucking girls like rabbits now. Really don't know where you get this stuff. Many sites even say erections become more frequent. Not that I need that.
    And my price will increase. This is my beginner deal. Sorta like crack.
    test
  16. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Ive read up a decent bit, because I'm cautious with any drug. But even if it isn't deca. It's creating massive gains and is coming fairly cheap. As long as I dont have a heart attack, I'm happy.
    I doubt I'll ever suffer from some erectile problem, no matter what unless I'm 40 (probably most the guys getting 'deca dick').
    test
  18. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Alright. Just got some much needed info from my buddy. It's more test than deca, but a mix of both. 2 ml to start. Not sure how far that'll get me. I'm gonna break it all down and talk to him again before i use.

but the test should be key. Right?
    test
  19. LiveFromThe781

i still dont understand why youre not just going natural first since as you said you never really hit the weights before. before most people start taking any type of hormone or steroid they have a solid foundation not just physically but also in their diet, gym routine, rest, etc. i just think youd get the most out of your body if you went and did it naturally first. you probaly wont get much out of them if you dont already have an understanding of what real workout intensity is anyway. generally people taking drugs are people who have pushed their bodys to their natural limits and are using something to go further than that. if the gap between your current status and your bodys natural growth potential are so far and apart it just doesnt make sense.

also what are your goals exactly? future weight? current height/ weight?
    test
  20. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.