Dear Real Man Maker

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by BLACKANGEL, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

My sista...I wrote something today, and I wasn't going to post it anywhere, just wrote it for the sake of writing...it isn't poetry per se, but it is inspiring to say the least...most women believe romance, chivalry, honesty, loyalty, trust, passion, desire, beyond the flesh, but down to and through the bones is all gone...it makes me SICK to know where we come from as people to see where we are and where we are headed...don't let the loss of one destroy an entire empire is what I say...but the best way to protect a flower is to build a palace around it and name it Queen of all in the Garden of life...it's pathetic, absolutely fucking pathetic that men can't hold their own next to a woman...but because I have read this, and seen the ignorance followed behind this, I'm gonna post my piece, and dare someone to challenge it...so Malik, if you reading this, cause you gonna be shocked that I'm actually in the realm of writing again, lol...could you do me a solid and sticky the piece imma post??? if not, respect, but if so...much love regardless...
    test
  2. VerbalStatus

VerbalStatus New Member

Hey dude,please join VerbalStatus

forums . verbalstatus . net
    It's a good new site that needs new members ASAP,it's not much now because of
    not many people on,but you can be one of the first to help.Join,recruit,battle
    do GFX,audio battles etc.

VS

Please don't take this the wrong way,just would like people to give the site a chance,their is power in numbers!
    test
  3. Persephone

Persephone New Member

True dat!
    P
    test
  4. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Oh god.

I love when women act like they aren't all about sex. Stop lying.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.