DEAD @ this hoe thismiss still posting here LMao

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by r.a.v, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

she fucked mad dudes off here
    sent nudies to mad dudes here
    had phone sex with d omen

all while she was talking about how she has no respect for sluts

Lmaooooooooo
    test
  2. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

rav finds this whole situtation hilarious. he's been laughing at it for two days lol
    test
  3. Hank.

Hank. Guest

yo pink

don't u hate a shy bitch? damn i hate a shy bitch
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

You a feminist? Im jus curious, i aint tryin to clown, cuse you soundin kinda silly...

When a man fucks alot of girls, he's looked at as a mack.... Most niggas wanna fuck plenty of girls at will, hence, why we give dudes like that props... Chicks wanna fuck wit the dude because they at least know he's got alot of sexual experience, and in most cases, he projects his sexual confidence... they dig that shit... You wont find too many people of any gender DOWNING a man because he has sex with alot of women.

When a girl fucks alot of men, she's looked at as a hoe? Why? One reason is because of how women perceive each other... I know you remember in highschool how girls would gossip about other girls sex lives, callin em hoes and sluts, and all that shit... Theres a whole lot to the psychology of it, but im not gonna bore you...

Thats the way society works... And thats why its a big deal...
    test
  5. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Whatever...I like my bitches with a good bit of experience, and comfortable with themselves...any chick who's sending nude pics of herself around is definitely comfortable with herself...and NO I'm def. not a feminist...just don't dig the whole double standard...
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Now THAT'S bad.
    test
  7. 5th Element

5th Element New Member

like SIN said, its not really bad that she sent nudes or fucked anybody off here

i mean thats life.. i dont know what world ya'll live in that every girl u mess with has zero history, has never sucked another man's dicked, has never been nutted in, etc. etc.

all bitches have history, whether they tell u or not.. i'd rather know about my braud and what she has done then be all in left field thinkin shes somethin totally opposite

REAPAH u are contradicting urself.. there is no such thing as a ho. niggaz just like use that word to undermine females and make them think they are worth less than they are

niggaz gotta delete the word ho out of the dictionary altogether.. let these bitches pose on webcam and fuck whoever they want.. just preach to them how important it is to make sure its beneficial for u if u gone be whoring urself off to random niggaz tho.. dont just pose nude for niggaz on webcam then get the pics posted and look dumb afterwards. what did u gain from it?

only thing i'll say makes ThisMiss look bad is talkin to D. Omen, pretending her and Meta had a great relationship, and thats it.. i cant knock Deuce Wilde, he may be a cool ass nigga. but i know Omen is lame as fuck.. and she had phone sex with him.. thats just embarassing
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

the only dissapointment i have with thismiss is the false presentation of how nice her tits were in that clothed b-day pic, then we see the nudes and she has the body of a 40 year old who had 3 kids..

if she was late 30's or early 40's i'd be like "yeahhhh, no doubt"

she's 19, one titty doesnt even match the other.. ass looked depressing..

other then that, i dont see why people are knocking duece for getting laid off an rm skeezer
    test
  9. Janitor

Janitor Guest

lol i cant imagine domen having phone sex skills lol

he be wacking off eating cheetoes on the phone.... crunch crunch cheetoe fingers
    test
  10. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

LOl cheetoe fingers lool

domen is cool peoples to me tho
    test
  11. BTruth

BTruth Guest

lmao @ crunch crunch cheeto fingers

this whole situation is fuckin killin me
    test
  12. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Its all about yo preference...

Most niggas i know, and it come to some relationship/wifey type shit... They wanna chick wit some type of experience... not a chick thats a virgin or a infamous bitch that done slept wit 40+ men....

In a situation nim posted a while back, he said he knew this one chick who was messin wit one of his dudes... That nigga BROKE that bitch, had her doin all types of shit, and had her trained like twice.. a few years later, she about to get married to some other nigga who done fell head over heels for her... If he hadda knew about THAT, most likely, he woulda treated her accordingly...

J, you need to stop wit the bullshit.... I know its some chicks you wouldnt even CONSIDER cuffin, jus offa they sexual history alone...

You aint gonna know EVERY chick sexual history, but some shit can be a deal breaker... When you know a chick done did somethin, like had a train ran on her, you dont even CONSIDER a relationship whatsoever...
    test
  13. 5th Element

5th Element New Member

^ i know that

but thats why u dont wife or kiss or fuck EVERY bitch u talk to

bitches will lie to u and make shit up just so u will fuck with them.. kinda like ThisMiss playin the goodie two shoes role but behind closed doors being a freak

thats why i come into whatever im dealing with already having it set in my mind thats theres a possibility this bitch has fucked a bunch of different dudes b4 me.. so when they do eventually keep it real, im not as mad as i'd be

see the thing is niggaz fall head over heels for bitches then get mad when they find out about their history.. stop lookin to fall in love and just bust a nut. but my point is that all the shit ya'll doin like downtalkin ThisMiss and callin her a ho for doing normal things a freaky female does aint doin shit but turning her off from niggaz

cats should be tryin to utilize her instead of puttin her down, cuz then she'll be useless to men
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

janitor can we get a free pass on posting these pictures so whoever does it don't get banned. i want to see what this mess is all about.
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

I feel that whole post...

But as far as utilizing her?

Aint shit i can do for her, and aint shit she can do for me...
    test
  16. 5th Element

5th Element New Member

anybody can utilize her

its just how u go about it
    test
  17. C-Money

C-Money New Member

close the thread

lmaoooooooooooo wow
    test
  18. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Iono...I can think of quite a few things she could do for me, and a number of things I'd do for her and none of them involve bashing her about her choices...
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

you crazy...

I swear the only thing about this that's remotely scandalous is her having a conversation of any type with that fat, greasy mufucka...
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

reapah- you have to understand that sin is a sissy muh' fucka who wears a gay ass butterfly watch

he gets his skirt pulled constantly

^^hahahaha[funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.