Dead Rising (360)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by V E R B, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

basics.....the ps2 was even worse off at 8 months.....
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Ive read some pretty gay things about this game, to let yall know.
    Apparently the game takes place over 72 hours (gaming hours, not real life), and everything is set to happen at certains times, whether you are there or not. So if you miss a key plot point, you basically have to start the entire game over. Also, I guess you are only allotted 1 save slot during this entire time.
    So yeah, it does seem like the short gimmicky game it appears to be, with little real replay value.
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

It dont matter how long its been out, the fact remains the same.
    test
  4. TimmayB

TimmayB Stay Up.

Oblivion
    COD 2
    GRAW
    Fight Night Round 3
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Prey
    FIFA: Road to the World Cup
    NCAA Footbal

Plus coming is Saint's Row, Gears of War, Madden [it will definately be better then last years], Splinter Cell, and a new Ninja Gaiden.

Serious lack of games for an 8 month period, huh?
    test
  5. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

^i agree with every game there but prey and COD2 im not big on FPS, i hate FPS games..
    but many more 3rd person games are being released in the future, so its whatever, ill be happy
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

First of all, you only named 8 games, which with a huge system launch and nearly 9 months....it isnt alot. Next of all, its completely opinionated. I think GRAW is gay, and I dont think too many people are interested in Soccer games. Hell, college football is more of a specialty genre game, than a game thats enjoyable by everyone.

Saints Row is weak, its literally the same shit as GTA. Who wants to pay 60 bucks for a game with no innovations? I literally fell asleep playing the demo.

Fight Night, Hitman and Call Of Duty are dope tho. Im waiting for Splinter Cell, MAYBE Gears Of War, and uhh????
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.