Dead Rising (360)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by V E R B, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V E R B

V E R B Guest

what ya think about this game?? i just saw the commercial for it.. looks pretty good to me...
    test
  2. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Hell yeah I'm gonna buy it, open roaming in the mall. Everything is a weapon, sounds fun to me. I suppose it could get old, but we'll see.
    test
  3. V E R B

V E R B Guest

i hope is not a repetitive game, like the punisher lol
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i been waiting for it since they announced it...shit looks DOPE
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

At the very least it looks like its worth a rental. I dunno about buying a game like that. Like someone mentioned, seems like it would get repetitive real quick. Plus I hate games where they claim everything is a weapon, but you end up with like 10-15 miscellenous objects that arent really much fun. I could be wrong, I just hope it aint end up like that. At the very least, its something new for the 360. Fucking machine has a serious lack of good games.
    test
  6. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

I've been looking at this game. The problem is .. I hated State Of Emergency (which this is most akin to) .. so repetitive and almost meaningless gameplay. I'll wait for a few reviews before I decide whether to rent or buy it .. although I reckon a demo should appear in the market place before long which will help my decision. I'm hoping it turns out to be a good game though as it is on my wanted list .. just not sure how much I want it yet.
    test
  7. V E R B

V E R B Guest

people should review REPLY #5, the truth speaks
    test
  8. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

gamefly just shipped that bitch out yesteday, gonna be here today! woot woot. i definitely would not buy this game though, but im anticipating the entire month of zombie killing i'm gonna get out of it.
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i played the demo. it was what i expected. imma prolly rent it. but i won't be buying it. im waiting for madden 07 and saints row.
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

contrary to popular belief....killing zombies isnt something you have to do.....it isnt like.....kill 40 zombies in 10 minutes shit........the zombies have no bearing on the actual missions and shit....they just get in the way.....they are more like an obstacle...and your running around saving people and shit....so the zombies are dealt with to the point where its not repetative because you arent forced to do anything to them.....its all on the survival of the character
    test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

has a serious lack SO FAR..

come on, you cant tell me that they dont have great releases coming up
    especially in august/september

this game is kinda like a resident evil re-made into different scenario, its ok demo didnt really amaze me to much, i liked it tho
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

That is an informative post, because I thought it would be like 80 percent free roaming, killing zombies endlessly. They really havent told much about the game in magazines and what not, besides you kill hoards of zombies with all kinds of weapons.

As for Atom, im very unimpressed with the selection of games on 360. Unless your a first person shooter nut, which im not...there really isnt much out there. I BEEN had money, and BEEN wanted to buy games....but I cant find nothing worth it, that really interests me. So far I got Hitman which I love, Fight Night which is only fun when playing with a friend, and Call Of Duty 2 which im bored with. I had GRAW, but exchanged it cause I think its a pile of shit.
    test
  13. V E R B

V E R B Guest

^ what?!?!?!?! you fckn crazy.. how dare u disrespect a game that is top seller?!?!?... GRAW shits on CALL OF DUTY BIIIIIIIG TIIIIIIIMMMEEE
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

2 different types of games...i wouldnt say either shits on the other....completely different styles of gameplay....

if i feel like playing a WAR Game....i play cod2....

if i feel like playing a tactical strategy game....i play GRAW

either way...cod 2 and GRAW are both top sellers
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I just dont like the point and click action...
    test
  16. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

I bought it..died after the first 'boss battle' or whatever, and I had to start from the very beginning..what the shit?
    test
  17. V E R B

V E R B Guest

im talking about online. not overall.
    test
  18. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i agreed SO FAR

you cant tell me great games arent coming out

splinter cell alone talks for me

i would think before you cop a system you'd check out future releases to know what you felt and didnt, cause if you really think they will have shit altogether then your the stupid one for copping blindly
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Most games coming out that they claim to be great are just a bunch of FPS's. I will definitely get Splinter Cell tho, I love that franchise. But really, 360 been out over a year, and has a serious lack of good games, reguardless of whats in store for the future.
    test
  20. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

360 been out for 8 months.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.