Daylyt and Math battle aftermath blogs; Both agree to 3 round boxing match

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Math won I don't care if they edited a choke

That nonsense day be spitting is mostly trash
    test
  2. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

yeah i gotta agree its kinda wack to edit out a big choke by math...i actually thought he did pretty well but apparantly thats all due to footage. WACK! Anyways im never gonna watch this again so who cares
    test
  3. MMPs ThaVillian

MMPs ThaVillian Member

just seen worldstars video of day scratchin his nutz and then wiping them in a dude face.... why hasn't he done that to calicoe, or trex. oh why not HOFFA? he does it to a dude who we can all see is not one for confrontation... make u wonder about this so called boxing match.... go check the video its disrespectful....lmao at day....not with him
    test
  4. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying. Daylyt wouldn't have tried punking Calicoe like that in Detroit, that would've been a lethal risk. But the rumor is that Daylyt felt personally offended that Pesci didn't attend a press conference the day before.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I just watched the video.

I actually fought my best friend for doing that to me when we were in 10th grade. I would have the same exact reaction today.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. MMPs ThaVillian

MMPs ThaVillian Member

shoot me a link if he put that in a interview, he does the weird shit.... hard to stomach the antics like him n pesci seeing thats not his style to everyone all the time....
    test