Daylyt and Math battle aftermath blogs; Both agree to 3 round boxing match

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 22, 2013.

1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Day also says that they are going to do the 3rd round on VladTV.

test
  2. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

ohhhhhhhhhh so the weird edits during maths rounds was cuz they were editing out his chokes , i assumed they were editing out extra boos from the cali crowd

hoffa in my top 10 forever , i get his whole side of this , but he lost regardless of the antics ... both these niggas battling via vlogs is some lame shit .......... the battle is over so the battle is over

DFAFD
    test
  3. nnnnnnnnn

if there really is a 3rd rd coming then i cant wait for that
    test
  4. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Day has a good point about how they edited the trailer and the battle footage.

That trailer is almost all one sided. You can see how it cuts Day off right in the middle of responding just so they can continue Math roasting Day for "taking New York nigga's shit". It may not be some conspiracy to make Math look good and Day look bad but it's odd to say the least.

And for them to completely edit out the choke is really weird when chokes are such a big part of the performance aspect.

I understand editing chokes and awkward moments down so they don't destroy the flow of a battle, but to completely cut out stuff with no trace of it even happening is changing up the entire narrative of what actually went down and that's not cool.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Math responds again with second blog

test
  6. nnnnnnnnn

math clearly turnt up on some illicit substances in this vlog ^

im a salty bitchy female when i get caught up sometimes , but not enough to make 2 vlogs about a dude like daylyt ........

come on math , quit while ur behind ....
    test
  7. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Someone tell Math that he needs to stop recording on his phone in portrait.
    test
  8. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

I really wanna see that fight go down. I bet both of them end up looking sloppy as fuck tbh.
    test
  9. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

maths recording skills <<<<<<<

blurry and sideways? cmon son
    test
  10. SWjames

SWjames New Member

This explains a lot because after I saw the battle, I was like damn, he only got 2 for Day yet it's one of the most polished battles he's had for the year. Something doesn't add up here, and this comes out lol.
    test
  11. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

It was a shit battle where they both came off looking like childish dickheads tbh, crying over spilling abit of water on you shoes and stepping on toes wtf. Are these grown men or what, is that punking someone, who the fuck cares. This is not a good advertisement for battle rap, the bars were shit and all this other stuff just comes across as pantomime.

I can understand Daylyt moaning over the choke cutting, but its not judged and as has been said loads no really follows records anymore, and the people that do would know enough about the battle to know about the editing.

If I was them I wouldnt be making vblogs talking about this battle, id be trying to avoid talking about it and lay low for a week or two
    test
  12. SWjames

SWjames New Member

But, but, you aren't him, amazing.
    test
  13. Briscoe

Briscoe Active Member

Math had the same thing done vs Shotty. Apparently he choked BADLY in the 3rd there but it was edited out.
    test
  14. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Whats amazing about that?
    test
  15. SWjames

SWjames New Member

test
  16. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

Day my dude, but all that high pitched ra-ra-ing he doing ain't amounting to nothing. He going to get washed up, period. Math an animal with them hands, seen it live.
    test
  17. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

I respect the idea of battle rappers settling their beefs in the ring though, that's trill as it gets. And even when he do get washed, he got my respect.
    test
  18. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

my input on this.... take in mind without the antics, this isn't a memorable battle by any means

1. Day says pretty much the boxing match is penciled in, in Cali.. Math doesn't dodge, but says he wants the fight in NY.. translation, the shit isn't gonna happen... both show face, similar to a rigged match in WWF

2. Math says he didn't prepare cause he had real life issues... respect that tbh.. but Math been half assing other battles/ not having 3 rounds of material for a while tbh... He mocked Calicoe months before that battle, educated guess would be he was prepared just lost lol.... hence him saying he only writes 3 days before a battle lol.. that is bs

Like both of them said, it wasn't a good look for them.. hence the vlogs.... I think they just trying to milk as much out of this as they can.... long story short, think the fans are getting trolled at the end of the day.... probably about a 3% chance of a boxing match going down.. regular joes can't just step in the ring, shit is mad illegal.....
    test
  19. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

Day >>>>>>> didn't realize math slipped I'm switchin my vote lol
    test
  20. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

Jk just saw the Math vlog
    test