David Givens, David Thornton, Kevin Mawae, Chris Hope...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Ed E Brock, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

All Titans now...

not bad for a cap plagued team. Filled every hole needed other than QB...

now comes Jay Cutler...

beautiful. May win 8 games this year.
    test
  2. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

dam i hope u guys take cutler.

than leinhart could fall to the jets.
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

texans > titans
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Don't start being stupid again this year lol....

you were wrong last year, you'll be the same way this time. I keep thinking houston is going to do something good... and they never do. They're plagued.

I just wonder how long it'll take them before they try to send the team packing like they did the oilers. Shitty fans.
    test
  5. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

titans biatch

thank god the secondary was at least ADDRESSED, cause it was painful to watch last year.
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

^yeah. Hopefully these guys mature though, and with hope back there it only helps... i guess Lance will be moved to strong safety...

sadly tank williams gets the boot i'm guessing... i was hoping he could return to 2003 form.
    test
  7. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Pac man = my nigga.
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

PacMan just had a baby... well, his lady did...

he said he's done running with his gangster friends...

who knows...

Hopefully he gets his shit together and uses his potential.
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

titans will still be one of the worse teams in the nfl

dunno why a rebuilding team would sign a old center coming off an injury

oh yea good job overpaying.. lmao @ the thought of paying chris hope 5mil a yr
    test
  10. Ed E Brock

Yeah... they had little money to spend, got 5 key players....

and you're complaining.... hahahahahaha....

It's not like Floyd Reese is considered one of the best GMs in the league is it? The titans should hire some little potsmoking shitface like toker to be GM...

Kyle Vanden Bosch was injured his whole career, wasn't he?.... Wanna tell me how that worked out for the titans?...

shhhhh...

Mawae played about 200 consequetive games with no injury.... oh he's doomed now though, right? lol

Chris Hope had more interceptions AND tackles than Polamalou did last year.... oh no...

Toker... the only guy to say the titans did a bad job in the FA market so far... a team that NEVER goes out on FAs.... You. Not any analysists..... but you. A guy named "Toker".... fucking toker.... go watch the fucking visualization on winamp and chill for awhile dweeb.

I don't know if you've noticed yet.... you're a fucking moron.
    test
  11. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

im guessing by lance you mean lamont? yeah tank sucked for us this year, so he can bounce.

i wouldn't say the titans are in the playoffs right now, but i think titans are going to be able to beat the teams they should beat (oakland & cleveland last season among some others i forget) and hopefully rack up 3-4 extra wins
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

Yeah... not sure why I said lance. Still thinking about Schulter's bum ass at safety...

and yeah, that's the way I see it too.

But for a 4-12 team... titans got fucked on this upcoming schedule...
    test
  13. toker

not really im laughing at you and your team for overpaying

naw i wish theyd hire you.. that way u drive them straight into the ground like butch davis.. id kill myself before moving to shithole like Tenn.. white trash.. nascar.. white trash.. no weed.. white trash.. more white trash.. i wanna yack just thinking bout it..

wtf he gotta do with nething?? good job on giving him big money though.. he racked up all his sacks vs crappy/average OT's..

no but most rebuilding teams dont sign 35 yr old players coming off injuries.. he'll retire before the titans are contenders

ok.. he coulda had triple the stats nobody would consider him better than Troy or an elite Safety.. like the redskins, your team overpaid

watch winamp?? lol i prefer to blow smoke in the face of lame ass squares like you..

and lmao @ your callin me a moron.. why dont u go lose another name in a bet kiddo.. dont make up re-up that thread about the titans.. u know the one last yr where u made all these stupid claims about the titans.. the one u ducked
    test
  14. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

real talk^
    test
  15. Ed E Brock

Vanden Bosch was mentioned because you said a player (Mawae) is coming off injury. Anyone capable of using logic could've put that one together and made sense of it...

Who'd we overpay?... Please... fill me in... Who is it we overpaid?...

lol... you're a fucking idiot. Some dork ass kid living in moms basement playing GM on the internet... it's cute... really.
    test
  16. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

I Swear, Im So Tired Of Texans And Titans Fans Acting Like Their Teams Are Good.. Please Stfu And Continue To Pick At The Top Of The Draft Every Fucking Year While My Jacksonville Jaguars Own The Shit Out Of You Useless Faggots!!!!

And I Dont Wanna Hear No Shit From The Titans, Especially When We Scored 7 Touhdowns On Your 1rst Stringers With Our Third Stringers.. Stop Livin In The Past Bitch Its Been 6 Years Already..

And Texans Will Forever Be Garbage.. It'll Be Sad To See The Great Reggie Bush Go To Your Garbage Ass Team Seeing As How He'll Only Get 30 Yards Against Our Defense.. You Better Put That Nigga At Quarterback So He Can Touch Every Possesion.. David Carr Is The Worst Number One Overall Pick In The History Of The National Football League

Jaguars Bitch!!!
    test
  17. toker

u stupid fuck didnt u read what i wrote?? i said REBUILDING TEAMS USUALLY DONT SIGN 30-SOMETHING PLAYERS COMING OFF INJURIES SINCE THEY'LL RETIRE BEFORE BEING CONTENDERS..

vanden bosch is 20 something idiot

vanden bosch, givens, and hope..

Titans pay heavy for Hope: The Titans ended up giving an Adam Archuleta contract for Steelers safety Chris Hope. He'll make $5 million a year and get $10 million in guarantees.
    ^^^^^^
    from claytons ugly ass.. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=clayton_john#20060316

you guys paid givens #1 wr type moneyand gave vanden bosch a pretty decent amount of money for somebody with 1 good season

lol funny u should say that.. arent u the one sucking cutlers dick all over this board?? one would think you're his agent or something..

seriously kid go back to the alley with your buddies..
    test
  18. Ed E Brock

I have buddies in the alley?.... amazing considering how little i post there...

Those guy's aren't overpaid. Oh, i guess givens is now since he isn't a patriot anymore. I'm sure you hopped the bandwagon on the whole team now that they aren't champions...

Sirious Lee -..... you're a fucking idiot. Wanna talk about how it was just last year when the titans 3rd stringers beat your starters???.... Funny you don't mention that. Nor do you mention the "streak" the jags seem to be on that everyone else is unaware of..... The titans have owned the jags and call jacksonville games "home games"... that's how easy it's been. I'm still laughing when they kicked the shit out of the jags and ruined their superbowl chances in their best season to date..... 3 time in one season, wasn't it?.... I was at 2 of the games. Funny shit...

Toker - Floyd Reese is considered a genius. But I'm sure you... a 17 year old druggie knows more about talent and money. lol... Maybe you should give him a call.
    test
  19. Ed E Brock

also - Lee...

We constantly hear how good the fucking jags are going to be every year with their offseason attributions aswell...

what happens?....

No playoffs. Every. single. Year.
    test
  20. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

nigga we made the playoffs last year stfu..

titans dont have a future at all lmfao..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.