***David Blaine VS Criss Angel***

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Toucan_Sam1, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luciano_gotti

luciano_gotti New Member

I actually spend more time watching " cable " channels then i do watching " satellite " channels, I have Directv with all the channels, which is 93.00 dollars a month, all the hbo's, all the showtimes, all the cinemax's, all the starz, and like 235 other channels, out of all them movie channels, the only time i watch them is when new movies premiere, and when The Sopranos come on, i'm officially addicted to the Sopranos, so my advice is, stick with the basic 40.00 dollar a month cable, because if you get the whole package, i promise you won't watch 60% of the channels.
    test
  2. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

The funny thing is, they got less intelligent and aLOT more entertaining lol

Can't really complain, cuz that "Growing Up Gotti" show is interesting as fuck
    test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

LOL @ people having the explanations for the tricks...if its that simple..then dukes careers would be over...cause hundreds of other motherfuckers would be doing that shit...

that fire shit was one of the illest things i have ever seen....

the levitation shit was insane too.
    test
  4. Toucan_Sam1

^dude, I bet there ARE hundreds of moffuckerz doin the same shit, or ATTEMPTING the same shit Blaine and Angel are doing.

But see, these two are the best of the best, the got so many tricks up their sleeves (no pun intended) that can't nobody touch them.

Itt's like And1 Street ball playerr.......sure any schmo can SEE Professor do them moves, but duplicating his style is another story altogeter.
    test
  5. Killa Menace

Killa Menace New Member

tell me how chris was on dat bed of nails n that hummer went on his chest =\
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

^there's an explanation for everything on TV, and in "magic" there's always a scientific back-up. There's alot of shit they never show you.

That hummer could have been easily manipulated to not put so much pressure on Chris, and let's face it, the marks on his back didn't look that bad seeing as his threshold for pain seems pretty good. I mean, if he can lay on them anyway, then he's able to meditate somewhat and take that kind of pain. And they only placed ONE wheel on his chest, that's not that much pressure. That's not a quarter of the hummer's weight, cuz it was pretty much just leaning onto him.

Remember that everything is just "optical illusion", and there's an explanation for every one of these "tricks".
    test
  7. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

some people cant pull it off like these guys can
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.