***David Blaine VS Criss Angel***

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Toucan_Sam1, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

Peep

[That's right, who do u think's the better magician between these two?

I mean, they're probably the two most popular present-day magicians in the US right now (Copperfield get the fuck outta here gramps).........anyway both got their own style, Blaine's more of a card guy, street socializer who does physical tricks, while Angel's basically a magical Ozzy Osbourne lol. Actually Criss is more of a flashy, showman type who likes flashy lights and crazy props.

IMO I like Blaine more cuz he's got that wow-the-street-crowd presence, but Criss's levitation tricks are cooler.]
    test
  2. Toucan_Sam1

test
  3. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

i like both
    test
  4. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

i wanna kno how the fuck that ³³³³³ levatates that shit was fuckin crazy he had 2 be a good 3 4 inches off the ground.. and i dont see how it could be an optical effect or none of that shit
    test
  5. Bigg Bizz

Bigg Bizz BBP Records

i always though Angel was sum gothic punk until lastnight when i watch his show and he wasnt!!! he is awesome! he make a frisbie flot of the ground just when he was playing with his friends! he is sicc!
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

If you're talking about David Blaine, and the levitation trick he did on "Street Magic", I know how he does that.

I hate to spoil it for people though, so ***SPOILER ALERT****

When he does his "levitation trick" in front of them peoples, it's actually two different shots. The first is when he goes up to the people, then he does this trick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then ^^^That shit makes the crowd react like "WHOAH that shit is crazy", and it looks so real cuz he doesn't use any ropes right?

But then the SECOND shot, you ever notice they don't show the crowd and David Blaine in the same scene when he does the actual "levitation"?
    Cuz they do another one separately, and they added THIS one instead:
    [​IMG]
    ^^^He uses a simple crane/lever thing that he puts around his waste in front of him, which they add to the footage. That's the one they show on TV, which makes it look like he's actually "floating".

Criss's Levitation tricks on the other hand, look a bit more advanced.
    test
  7. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

^^^ YOure either really young or fuckin illiterate
    test
  8. Toucan_Sam1

Yea that shit was CRAZY I have no clue how he does that shit.............

MY best guess is that it's some sort of optical illusion which the Frisbee floats somewhere else by use of mirror trick or something........either that or it's actually made of metal and they use a big ass MAGNET to lift it. lol
    test
  9. Toucan_Sam1

..............?
    test
  10. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

i really wanna know how criss angel did that fire illusion

he was walking around a closed area with mad people around him. they lit him on fire and he walked around for about 45 seconds... he went and dropped face first onto a wooden board...

as soon as he hit the wood, his body disappeared, but the burnt remains of his clothes were there.

there were people with fire extingnishers who blew them on him as soon as he hit the wood, and within the span of 2 seconds... it cleared off and his body disappeared, and he was one of the guys who put out the fire. wearing a completely different outfit. and putting out the fire on himself.

there was no way he had enough time to change into that outfit from the time he fell and the smoke cleared out.
    test
  11. Timmy Gibbs

Timmy Gibbs is Serious

Who cares about magic
    test
  12. luciano_gotti

luciano_gotti New Member

Criss angel is much better, A&E is a under-rated channel, they got dog the bounty hunter, inked, and mindfreak with criss angel, david blaine is too generic, i saw criss angel levitate up a damn escalator, and it looked pretty real to me, and that fire stunt was insane, i have no idea how he managed to change clothes in a matter of 2-3 seconds..........by the way, on the show INKED, theres a girl on there named Monica and she is officially one of finest girls out there on tv today.
    test
  13. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

That was to Big Bizz, not you my man. Didnt mean to come off like a dick lol
    test
  14. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

i hear criss angel has a twin...which could hold some weight to some of his tricks...but even then...there are some that even if he did..it still wouldnt be able to be pulled off...but they say...when you cant see anything even if its for a split second...ALOT of things can happen within the blink of an eye...and for that second that the people are putting out the fire....you cant see anything...honest i still cant come up with a 100% logic for it...but im sure if he DOES have a twin then there may be some mind manipulation with some of his tricks...regardless hes a bad mayma jamma....

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  15. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

yea cuz that human candle thing was fucking crazy... when he hits that plywood board and dissappears... like thats fucked... but its in the middle of the street so like i unno if he could pull that shit off if he wanted
    test
  16. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

Definately Criss Angel.

David Blaine should stay in his block of ice.
    test
  17. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

wtf with the hate on David Blaine?

I thought Street Magic was fucking ill

but I don't know who the hell this Criss Angel muthafucka is
    test
  18. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

check out a&e they are advertising that shit all day... and its fuck sick as hell
    test
  19. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

^ True...I find myself watching A&E all the time now. They have some fuckin' addicting ass shows.
    test
  20. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Angel has a dope personality, you can't help but like the dude, I like Blaine's magic better though.

And the levetating trick is pretty simple, it's called "invisible string/rope" you can buy it at magic stores.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.