Dating women with kids....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

So we've had the discussion in the women's forum about us dating men with kids, so now let's flip the script. Would you date a woman with kids? Or if you have dated a woman with kids, what was your experience like? Would you date a woman with kids again?

Imperial1
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

When I was single and childless, the answer was no. I did hit a few, but never took a relationship with them seriously.

If I were to become single again, then I guess I would because I have a kid now myself, but I probably wouldn't want to be with a woman with more than one or two, with the caveat that she only has one baby's father.
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Yeah, I could understand if she had more than one BD. Would the way she's raising her kids be a factor in whether or not you'd date her too?

Imperial1
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Oh no doubt... I couldn't seriously date a chickenhead baby mother... she has to be a great parent... because if I were to wife one up, I'd have to trust that she'd take care of both of our kids.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i have a kid

so if me and wifey split id wife a grl with one kid

granted her bd is in check
    test
  6. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Have Dated A Woman With Kids And Id Do It Again.In That Situation We Didnt See Each Other Al The Time But Like I Said We Jus Dated.We Weren't Exactly Bout To Shack Up.We Stayed That Way Because Of Me Honestly.Im Not The Relationship Type Really.I Mean It Kinda Depends On How Much Im Feelin The Girl.Now I Love Kids.I Have 1 God-Daughter And 6 Nieces,1 Nephew.Kids Are Never Really An Issue With Me As Long As Im Not Put In The Daddy Role Immediately Ya Know?..Nothing Worse Then A Girl Tryna Push Her Kids On Ya.

So Ya Id Date A Chick With Kids Again..So Long As The Baby Daddy Situation Is Handled Like Sub Said..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.