Dating and marrying outside your race

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

So basically, the negative part in your statement was towards white women. Basically you're saying that the majority of them are weak and more submissive, especially with black men?

Imperial1
    test
  2. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Yes. That is what I meant.

Except for the "expecially with black men" part. White women are generally weak and submissive with MEN PERIOD. I think it's because of how they've been treated by white men from the beginning. Just the other day they couldn't vote. They still can't get equal pay in the workplace, now that they're allowed to work. White women are trained to expect getting punked by men.

Tyler Perry's Medea is funny to black people cuz for the most part they're familiar with the strong female matriarch.
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

My family alone consists of more than one race so you would think it didn't matter what race I dated, but sometimes it did to them. Really though I can't say race was such a factor, it was more of who they (person I dated) were as a person. I just couldn't see it sometimes.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Racial preferences exists in interracial families, as well... I've seen that.

Take a black mother and white father, for instance... that black mother may not want her daughter dating black guys... or vice versa.

People don't always intermarry for pure reasons... I'll just leave it at that.
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what. the. fuck.

just the other day they couldn't vote, equal pay, now they're allowed to work

you realize everything you said applied to ALL women, not just white, correct?

i would continue to insult your intelligence, but with you spelling the word especially with a fucking x, and spelling critc with a k, and the term "fast forward" in your sig as "fast ford" lmao, i wont waste my time.
    test
  6. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I'll forgive you this once because it's a message board and you just don't know who you're talking to. So I'll just clarify.

... the "X" is just below the "S" on the keyboard, so you should've assumed it was a typo....Critic was spelt with a K deliberately, as RapCritic was already taken ..... and Jay-Z pronounced "fast-forward" as "fast-ford" in 99 Problems, to make it rhyme with "Ass-Hole", which only has two syllables, whereas "fast-forward" has three. The idea was to spell "fast-forward" as Jay Z said it, so you'd know I was quoting the song. Capish?

Now....yes.....black and white women weren't allowed to vote. But the system was run by and for white men. Black men weren't making decisions. The patriarchal society is a white european ideology. Africa historically had a matriarchal ideology. So whereas African women are used to having power in their home and society, white women have always been second-class in theirs. Thus you have the difference in disposition between white women and black women, as we all get our culture handed down to us from our ancestors.

Now say something stupid again.
    test
  7. LeePipino

LeePipino What had happened was..

Whoa... Yall Gettin It In...
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hahah. so you're saying people wouldn't know it was an obvious jay-z quote from one of his most mainstream songs, unless you spelled it like an idiot?

and that white women had zero power stemming back to their european ideologies?

who is the highest power in england, since the foundation of the country?

the QUEEN. you jackass.

not only are you an idiot, put you use an overabundance of unecessary extensive vocabulary to mask your lack of actual intelligence.

in short, you're a moron who actually thinks he's smart.

the worst kind
    test
  9. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Sorry but it was the KING. you jackass.

On another note, how are you doing today? Have you been sleeping well? It's generally been very cold over here, but it was lovely these past few days. Were you able to avoid the flu this winter?
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

because everything in our godforsaken society has been arranged to please and accommodate the white female human. it is all custom made for that creature. everyone wants to please the white pussy, from black men, to white men and black women and white women.
    A white woman will ALWAYS have it her way.

How else can it be, my deer friends, that whenever the news reports that a girl has been raped to death somewhere, it is a white girl? because nobody cares about dark skinned girls/women!!

all the laws regarding sexual harassment and child custody..
    women gaining more an more access into higher paid jobs and are running circles around young males in terms of education and college/university access (white or black or whatever, nobody cares about them anyway), it is solely because society wants to please the white pussy.
    they have always been..and will always be the patronized ones..the protected ones..the ones people want to please.
    test
  12. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I would date someone outside my race, I don't know about marrying.
    I think it would be more about the person's background than their race. There are certain similarities that I would desire that a mate and I would share.
    test
  13. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

"gaining more and more access into higher paid jobs" ..???? .....but not quite there yet huh.

and that's supposed to prove that society is run for them?

Unbroken just admit that you're gay and a bit resentful that your last girlfriend didn't want to use a strap-on on you. (Yes, I read your comments in the "Question For The Ladies" thread)
    test
  14. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

Because your race loses culture, everything that group has accomplished is wasted while it loses its strength. I don't like the ignorant approach families take, but I understand because it's an insult to everything they've fought and suffered for only to be washed away because the children are too liberal. This is in defense of two heads married of the same race.
    test
  15. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

then why is your name "matters_in_grey".....
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

I am gay and resentful that my last gf dropped me, because she did not agree to use a strap on on me,.
    test
  17. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I'm the wrong guy to bring those talks to. I meant admit it to yourself.
    test
  18. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

This thread just won't give up. UnbrokeN you are the maaan!!!!
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

i did rapeth this thread with my infinite wisdom and brilliance.
    test
  20. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Be careful Unbroken, your misogyny might get you a girl some day. You really don't want that i know. Smarten up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.