Dating and marrying outside your race

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ lol u just made urself look like a jack ass because im 99% sure shes black

and that shit always cracks me up about the white women submissive shit. i cant speak for other girls, but if my girl caught me cheating she would start swinging.

for real.
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I'm black and hispanic.

What prejudices? I have a prejudice against men because of my past experience with my ex and current men, but I still fuck with men. What are you talking about?

I never said you did. Apparently you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

And I'm too tired to read the rest of your post, are you going to hold that against me too?

Imperial1
    test
  3. Imperial1

Well, I guess you DIDN'T understand what I was saying. :screwy:

Imperial1
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ u can almost feel the black girl sassy-ness steaming off imperial's post

i gurantee she had atleast one subconcious finger snap, and bobbed her head through out typing that entire reply
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Wait...I'm confused...

I thought me and critik were being facetious and sarcastic...now you guys are sounding all heavy and serious...

I hope none of you guys took my posts seriously... [dunno]
    test
  6. Imperial1

So if I shake my head when someone obviously doesn't get my point, that equates to "black girl sassy-ness?" [pus] <---I guess this shows my blackness as well to you I bet. :screwy:

Imperial1
    test
  7. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

nailed it
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol callllllllm down there girl, your in attack mode right now.. lower the claws

his comments were said in ignorance

mine was made in good fun
    test
  9. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

nah nothing ignorant about what I said ..

and I WAS joking with Sami...

But Imperial comes in like, "there's classy and trashy in both whites and blacks, don't stereotype" ...as if I was calling black women trashy when I all I ever said was they were different than white women.

So SHE HERSELF was stereotyping black women as trashy....showing her own prejudice or insecurity...by inferring that meaning from my comments.

simple.
    test
  10. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

maybe it's just my experiences but black women seem more obnoxious than any other ethnicity around 18-26. just an observation.
    i'm polish and engaged to a filipina. and i hate most asian girls.
    test
  11. Imperial1

When you make comments like

and then try to use stereotypes to justify why black men like white women more than black women, what type of comment did you expect?

Imperial1
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Imperial...where did I stereotype? What part of that quote stereotypes black women as trashy? Is "Sheniqua" a trashy name to you? Or is it that Mary J Blige is a trashy singer to you?
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Black mothers aren't naming their daughters "Sheniqua" anymore... they're giving them more European names like "Amanda" and "Meagan."

The ethnic name trend was a '70s thing... the '80s saw a lot of car and month brands like "Mercedes" and "April"... the '90s saw a lot of cute little creations like "Kayla" and "Amber"...

But now in the '00s, it's back to the European names for blacks trying to assimilate and not give their children a greater shot at the wastebasket on resumes.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Which I disagree with, because if an employer is racist and prejudiced against ethnic names, then seeing your black ass show up for the interview isn't going to change his mind, just because you fooled him with a name like "Taylor."

SMH at the desperate assimilators.
    test
  15. Imperial1

No, it's a name you used to describe black women.

Imperial1
    test
  16. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Exactly. And I used "Sharon" to describe white women.

Where in there am I saying one is more "professional" and the other is more "trashy"?

That's all you babydoll.
    test
  17. Imperial1

Lets not forget you also using mary j blidge as an example for white women to evolve into.

Imperial1
    test
  18. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

LOL....and? For some reason you see Mary as a step down for white women. You interpret my comment as a diss for some reason.

smh

Imperial, I love your femaleness......so I'll put this as delicate and straightforward as I can: you are wrong. Let's leave it alone.
    test
  19. Imperial1

So if your point was not a negative one, then where is the positive in saying that you'll be long gone when white women evolve into Mary J?

Imperial1
    test
  20. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

The day when white women have evolved into being as soulful and strong .... don't forget beautiful .... as Mary J, I'll be long dead.

Sometimes men ..... weak men ... need to feel dominant and white women provide that more readily. The day when white women achieve Mary-status is so far in the future that I imagine I will no longer be walking the earth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.