Dating and marrying outside your race

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

When you date and marry outside your race why is it so hard for some people in your family to except it? Why can't they just be happy for you?
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

ignorance...fear...insecurity.

all plagues of a feeble mind.
    test
  3. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i don't think dating outside of your race is a bad thing. whoever makes you happy is whoever makes you happy.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

true that i feel the same way just some people think you should stay with your own people.
    test
  5. Jasonclive

Jasonclive New Member

Honestly, outside.

When it comes to which race of women I'm more attracted to, it's irrelevant, since I like all races of women. However, I can tell you that I usually have more in common with girls who aren't my race than with ones who are of my race. At this point in my life, it's painfully obvious.
    test
  6. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I only date black women openly, cuz I'm young and that's what's considered acceptable in the circles I move in.

But I know shit will change when we all get older and have to worry about ourselves more and more....

It is then that I'll marry a white women. LOVE WHITE WOMEN. Their vagina smells like raw pork loins, and I love pork chops. Plus their hair never comes out in your fist. Plus they're always down to swallow. smh ...love me some white woman.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

white women are goddesses.
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao how did you come to that conclusion ?
    test
  9. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

For real, I wanna see this explanation.

Imperial1
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

He's being facetious, guys.
    test
  11. samii so sexii

^^ lol...

you should have came back with something witty and callous so it would have been more obvious.
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

facetious? I don't think so. Unbroken is German.

Anyway if you don't believe me or Unbroken, believe Tiger.
    test
  13. samii so sexii

lmaooo

boy stop. you saw what Tiger's wife did...white girls are starting to grow backbones and shit! pretty soon they're gonna be outspoken like sistas

then what will y'all do!?? [doubleml]
    test
  14. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

When white women all evolve into Mary J Blige....when the Sharons become Sheniquas.....I'll be long dead.

This is the golden age of white women. Right now, 2010. We are all living in it: White women's asses are a little swollen and they can swing it around but they haven't become swole-headed and outspoken yet.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

^^ idk...i think Elin Woods may have created a shift in the status quo. Her incident may have shown Beckys all over the world that all they need is a set of golf clubs in order to get shit handled in their relationship.

the revolution WILL be televised...
    test
  16. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Nope. White women enjoy a comfortable little niche wherein they are attractive to black men. Their contrast to black women is part of that.

Should they decide to be just like black women then they'd lose their appeal - to black and white men alike. They don't want that.
    test
  17. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

How do you "act black" or "act white?" I don't get that. Whites have their professional and classy sides and they have their trailor trash and rednecks. Blacks have their professional and classy sides and they have their "skanks" and "niggas."

If you pick the white trash over the black trash, you still get trash.

Imperial1
    test
  18. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ that. trash is trash is trash..... you folks still love those damn stereo types
    test
  19. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Hey Imperial1, are you black or white? Just curious.

Because your post reveals your own prejudices, and says nothing about me.

I never said anything about black women being trashy and white women being classy.

LOL....I just wanna know if you're one of those white liberals.

All I did say was that white women are generally in contrast to black women, in behavior as well as appearance, and some black men find this appealing.

You do know that there are some black men out there that only date white women, don't you? Are you saying that these men do so because white women are classy?

LOL ....

Just like there are white men who only date black women.

Then there are men who date both, but prefer one over the other.

I never said anything about either type being "trashy" or "classy" ..... That was all you my dear.

*edit....a few posts back I did imply that black women are "swole-headed and outspoken" ....that's a far cry from "trashy" or "skanks" as you charaterized it. I was only implying they have more backbone than white-women, from the perspective of a man who's been tongue-lashed more than he'd like to remember. Even though I get mad at them, I would never stereotype black women as "trashy" - as your own prejudices led you to infer from my comments. My black mother has been tongue-lashing me my whole life. When necessary. I sometimes laugh at these demur white mothers on TV who worship their sons even when he's wrong. Bottom line: RapCritik loves blacky punani.

You on the other hand ...you're either a white female posing as a liberal, or a black female who likes white men but is frustrated that they are intimidated by your skin color, afraid of your strength. So you spend time over-reacting fighting the conception that black women can't be office-type "classy" professionals.
    test
  20. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Let me guess...you're one of the "professional and classy" and Mary J is one of the "skanks" ....is that it? ...smh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.