Dat Rock (Mr nice watch freestyle)

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Arsenic P, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsenic P

Arsenic P A.K.A. PROPOSITION P

Time waits for know man.. and I can't wait on know Bitch.. excuse my lack of focus.. but I'm way to deep in my own shit.. I know that sounds so hopeless.. but I lead my life so coach less.. so I'm never on know post shit..just shooting and I'm boastin..I'm floatin my own twist.. Kush I'm on to potent..and yeah that last l roaches..if you wont twist stop smoking..I'm blownin we in the wind..fuck wat all them niggas spend..this flow right here adrenaline..y'all middle men we shippin it..I'm gettin it.. get rid of it..training day we pigeon flip..that queso guap and spinach dip..if I'm losing you then get ah grip..my niggas cars they full equip..I ain't talking no rims bitch..that 45 wit that pistol grip..and that shell catcher extended clip.. I'm ready for whatever cuz you can't live forever.. And I'm super charged up like nasa put me together..and my squad in all black and I'm feelin like I'm the shredder..and them dudes is all wack that's why they always together..

And it cost me alot..that cane and that pot..that soda do wonders I'm talkin dat rock..if we ever go broke girl I'm back to dat block..and I'm gone make that back!! I'm gone make that back!!..so lets smoke while we here!!.. let's smoke while we here!!..like it ain't no tomorrow and fuck waiting next year ..piff away all my problems..my vision be so clear..cuz I know dat i spit crack.!! I know dat I spit crack..!! Go!!

test
  2. Arsenic P

Arsenic P A.K.A. PROPOSITION P

Old shit I been wrote
    test
  3. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

im feelin the flow...

nothin super dynamic but the flow was there...

and i like how i can feel im getting to know a little bit about you through this verse

lookin forward to seeing more drops

if you could line up the verse next time it would be easier to read

keep spittin
    test
  4. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Whats up homie? nice flow ... nice multis ... i like it pimpin ... keep em comming
    test
  5. DopeHopes

DopeHopes KS [NC9]

This **** is fire man. Keep doin it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.