DarkTwistedFantasy>Recovery

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MagicDonJuan, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

News flash, every black man doesn't deal with drugs, come from the streets, or have anything on common with Eminem.

So take that stereotyping elsewhere. Tell me where you get your statistics for the 'common' black man.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

:funny:

Yeah, just like the kid that likes Limp Bizkit.

LOL@ can't be obsessed with someone as technical as Eminem and not have any knowledge of hip hop.

ACTUALLY, that couldn't be further from the truth.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Sorry, people... but the average person doesn't relate or have to relate in order for them to be a fan of something.

Last time I checked... all these gang/mafia related movies like Scarface and Godfather aren't hyped because everyone can relate to the fuckin' life of a damn mafia don. So please shut the fuck up about people only liking an artist because of a race or because they can "relate" because the near 10,000,000 people who bought Get Rich or Die Trying didn't "relate" and it wasn't only "hood" cats listening to 50 just like it's not just "white people" who like alternative or pop.

A person with a backbone is going to listen to whatever the fuck they want to because they like it... not because what people are going to be looked at for listening to it. So regardless of what this "board" thinks... Recovery is better than Kanye's album to me. Does that mean I think Kanye's album is trash? NO! I think it's one of his best he's dropped and I LOVE the majority of Kanye's albums and he IS my favorite producer of all-time. And no it has nothing to do with me being white or black (BECAUSE I'M NOT EITHER, YOU FUCKIN' IDIOTS - not directed at everyone) and it has nothing to do with me necessarily relating to their music.

It's because I like their music and the way they rap. It's what I hear... maybe you don't hear it the way I do but it's just like you don't see a girl I think is fine being fine and I might not find a girl you think is fine, "fine". So shut the fuck up about "this person is stupid" for thinking "this artist/album" is better than another IN YOUR OPINION! At the end of the day, that's all it is.

It's one thing to fuckin' have an educated debate on your opinions but it's a complete different thing to start the nonsensical namecalling because someone doesn't agree with your PREFERENCE on an album. Now can ya'll please stop being 8 years old and actually have a actual educated conversation for once without letting your damn "internet tough guy role" get in the way and namecalling?

Spanky's already proven he can't do that shit so I'm not even referencing him...

YES, I THINK EM'S ALBUM WAS THE BEST THIS YEAR! I'm sure out of the 3 million people who bought it and millions upon millions who liked it outside of the buyers (downloaders) weren't all "Stans". I'll be the first one to admit if he drops trash... I didn't like his Airplanes verse when everyone was calling it "sick". So what? I didn't like how much of his material before Recovery... and?

It's funny how it's the "cool thing to do" to hate Em now... Whether you like his voice or not or his hooks or his content... And the hilarious thing with the content bullshit is that assessment can be made about pretty much EVERY fuckin' rapper... Do you hear all these fuckin' street rappers that talk about the "struggle" just like every other street rapper does? Yet that's fine... Jay-Z speaking about how he's outballing everybody and has haters since Reasonable Doubt all the way to Blueprint 3 is fine... J. Cole on every single song talking about trying to get out the struggle of the Ville and make a life for his mom and himself or talking to a girl in some click way on every other track is fine... Yet Eminem talking about his struggles or going at the angle he's most comfortable with is the second Holocaust and his reptitiveness is Aushchwitz.... RIGHT!

Grow up people. Stop having such double standards. PRETTY MUCH EVERY FUCKIN' MUSIC ARTIST DOES IT!

You buy a Ne-Yo album because he's gonna make songs talking about ladies and heartbreak. You buy a Jay-Z album because it's gonna have dope beats and you gonna wanna hear him talking shit about how rich he is. Oh wait... that's what every fuckin' rapper is doing these days, huh? Talking about how they're outballing you... Those same rappers ya'll think are so fuckin' great.

lol... I just sidetracked like 18 million times. I'ma throw on Friday Night Lights and goin' to bed.
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I don't feel like breaking down all that rambling.

But you thinking Recovery is the best album of the year shows you have NO taste at all.
    Yes, it is your opinion and yes, you are an idiot for having that opinion.

Just because it's YOUR opinion, it doesn't make it any less stupid.

The cool thing to do is to hate on Eminem? You mean it couldn't be because he has no substance and puts out average albums, right?
    test
  5. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

what happened to just losing yourself in the music... relate to that
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ok.... Let me use your mentality...

You think Kanye has the best album so you have NO taste in music. He lacks lyricism compared to an elite MC and the guest appearances were trash. Your opinion sucks... Your selection in music sucks... Please don't tell us about what type of music you listen to anymore cuz it just sucks.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

You can say that all you want, but you're still wrong.

Deaf and dumb, that's what you are.

I'm right, you're wrong. Deal with it.
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Of course you are right, but to say that Ghetto's in the U.S are not predominantly populated by us is silly.

Go look at the wealth statistics for blacks in the U.S and worldwide - then go look up what the word 'common' means.
    test
  9. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

^ haha...

He's from Korea...Hip-Hop is foreign to dudes like Spanky.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

OK, TROLL. You're OPINION is "right" and my OPINION is "wrong". Riggghhhttt....

If I'm deaf and dumb and you're smart and have perfect hearing then Hellen Keller has 20/20 vision and reads at a scholars level.
    test
  11. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

I don't get the point Noncentz was trying to convey with the racial shit.
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ a white dude living in korea actin like he knows how black people feelin in america
    test
  13. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

He's American, and half black.... need more?
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol, you stupid faggot.

Go 'get your Kanye' on, you Uncle Tom.
    test
  15. vandalism

vandalism the king

I be tryin to get my kanye on
    test
  16. DA BAWSE

DA BAWSE New Member

it blows my mind that of all rappers Eminem is the one that people criticize for being repetitive.

from mmlp to recovery, every album has had a major difference in some way, whether its vocals, production, or content.

the guy just can't win.

but hes the biggest rapper alive by a wide margin pause and the GOAT so its w/e.
    test
  17. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

that rass kass line is actually dope... em just uses corny wordplay... and if i hear him talking about fucking the world, giving the world the finger, letting teh world kiss his ass... i'm gonna puke
    test
  18. blahblahjoe

blahblahjoe New Member

You have no clue what your fuking talkin about. Rick Ross murdered 'Devil in a new dress', Nicki Minaj fuking killed 'Monster' along with Jay-Z, Kid Cudi and Raekwon were on 'Gorgeous' and John Legend was perfect for 'Blame Game'. Your statements are worthless. Eminem is one of the greatest lyricsts ever and you comparing Kanye to him and then saying Kanye is lacking. 98% of rappers will be lacking if you compare them to one of the greatest rappers of all time.
    test
  19. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

^^ He was using spankys mentality. Thats not his actual opinion..

I think your opinion is his no doubt.

They arnt comparing rappers they are comparing albums. Jus to set the record str8
    test
  20. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

andthemc is on a super rant.

don't nobody give a fuck if he think em's garbage ass album was the best of the year, tell his ass to get back in the corner.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.