DarkTwistedFantasy>Recovery

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MagicDonJuan, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandalism

vandalism the king

hold on

are you sayin you like kanye west partly because he wear skinny jeans?
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

No, I'm saying that you're an idiot because you said he wasn't 'cool' because he wears skinny jeans.

Feels like I'm arguing with AndtheMC pt. 2
    test
  3. Thrizzy

Thrizzy 3.T.

That's dumb.

Wal-Mart doesn't need help selling either, that doesn't mean they're gonna take their foot off the gas.
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Kanye has no substance? What?

I guess we're not listening to the same music.
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah I'm sayin judging rappers on how "cool" they are is probably an indicator of sexuality yo

and then you just went all out and defended skinny jeans... "because cudi wears them"... I mean damn

what substance in his lyrics does kanye have... "sent a email, I sent this girl a picture of my dick/ I don't know what it is with females, but I'm not too good at that shit"... lol come on man

you right that kanye is leagues better than eminem right now... but you right for some wrong ass reasons...
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Kanye is cool as fuck for MANY other reasons.

You're trying to discredit the man just because he dresses a certain way.

That's like saying Prince isn't cool. Substance? Where? This album, or which album? There's PLENTY of substance on every album. Did you not listen to the lyrics to 'Blame Game'? Shit, even POWER?
    test
  7. vandalism

vandalism the king

I don't think nobody older than 14 should be judgin how "cool" a rapper is you feel me

eh kanye go deep sometimes, but so do eminem... that ain't why I listen to him... the nigga got charisma, good rhythm in the flow, great production, he know how to make creative ass, interestin, well structured songs... eminem don't do none of that any more

but it's not cause he talk about deep shit, 3/4 of the time kanye just talk nonsense... and he usually more interestin when he just talkin nonsense... when he try to talk about politics or whatever it sound forced
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

All the things you mentioned are all the qualities Eminem USED to have. He doesn't have anything to offer up. He used all his fire and passion in his first 3 albums and we're left with the fucking leftovers.

You really thought 'Diamonds' was forced? What about 'Heard Em Say'

What was the DEEPEST shit Eminem said on Recovery?
    test
  9. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

yall wild out of touch with hip hop overall

well, not all of u

but RAPPERS

they hear Em spittin like he is now and they respect it

this aint his best work, but relapse and recovery were both solid at the very least

not great

but pretty good

im a sucker for a crazy flow tho

oh, and im a wigger

so wateva
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

word I was talkin bout kanye

eh they aight... it's barely more than skin deep shit... "blood diamonds are bad"... and for every one of those tracks he got 5 joints where he just talks about how he's the "fly malcolm X, buy any jeans necessary" and about his sunglasses or whatever... he ain't got no substance. eminem talk about his drug problems and shit, I'd say he just as "deep" as kanye.

but who gives a fuck, neither of them are deep, neither of them got no real substance, kanye good cause he charismatic and creative, eminem ain't good no more cause he became boring... substance ain't got shit to do wit it
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

So what was 808's all about then?

Kanye switches it up. Eminem talks about the same boring shit but titles the tracks differently and all the Stans act like he invented the fucking wheel.

Kanye is a great musician, while Eminem WAS a good rapper.
    test
  12. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

The system broken, the schools closed, the prisons open
    We ain’t got nothin’ to lose, ma’f-cka, we rollin’
    Huh? Ma’f-cka, we rollin’
    With some light-skinned girls and some Kelly Rowlands
    In this white man’s world, we the ones chosen
    So goodnight, cruel world, I see you in the mornin’
    Huh? I see you in the mornin’
    This is way too much, I need a moment

Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
    and eventually answers to the call of Autumn
    all of them fallin’ for the love of ballin’
    got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
    inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
    based off the way we was branded
    face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
    and at the airport they check all through my bag and tell me that it’s random
    but we stay winning, this week has been a bad massage
    I need a happy ending and a new beginning
    and a new fitted and some job opportunities thats lucrative

Is hip hop, just a euphemism for a new religion
    the soul music for the slaves that the youth is missing
    this is more than just my road to redemption
    Malcolm West had the whole nation standing at attention
    as long as I’m in Polo’s they think they got me
    but they would try to crack me if they ever see a black me

etc.
    test
  13. Negligence

Negligence Infornographer

how do yall take this nigga serious? :funny:
    test
  14. Thrizzy

Thrizzy 3.T.

Oh boy here's Moose, some sort of alarm must have went off in his head :scared:
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

im not getting into whos better, which album was better, none of that. i preferred recovery. jus my .02
    test
  16. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Lmao are you serious? There's black people ALL fucking around here haha..just cuz you were by Notre Dame and shit doesn't mean there isn't black people. We have tons of niggas and spics out here dude. lol

Though it's definitely white people who like Eminem the most, he definitely has black fans too.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Show me one fuckin' post where I said I'm black or claimed to be black. ALL I SAID WAS THAT I'M NOT WHITE! Dumbass muh'fucka. PLEASE GET OFF MY FUCKIN' NUTSACK.

And yes, TO ME, Recovery is thee best rap album of the year. And yes, B.o.B's Adventures of Bobby Ray is the second best. I have Kanye at three.

Get Kanye's dick out your ear. Just because someone doesn't agree with your wannabe pompous self righteous ass that Kanye is the greatest rapper ever doesn't mean they're wrong.

I'm not getting at you for saying Kanye's album is the greatest thing since the Ipod so shut the fuck up about people having a different opinion that does not coincide with your's. Fuckin' retard.... smh

Get a damn life. Your opinion on anything doesn't matter to the next man just like mine shouldn't matter so much that you continuously feel the need to feel important by degrading someone else! THAT'S WHY I STAY OFF THE BOARDS.

Because idiots like you feel when someone has an opinion other than your's, you feel the need to aggressively take out your anger from you having no fuckin' life outside of the internet and have nothing going on out on them. And you call me the troll... hehhh... smh

Sorry everybody for the long run on sentences. haha... I'M DONE! Later.
    test
  18. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol@ stay off the boards.

How come you only start to troll around when an Eminem topic comes up?

Go back into hiding troll, you're not respected and your bogus opinions here are not wanted.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LMFAO! That just shows how you have no life. "You're not respected"... LMFAO! Wow... Like I care if I get "respect" on a board. Do you know what you just said? Guess the criteria of respect on a message board is so necessary for you to feel accomplished on this board.

And yes, I stay off the boards as in make an opinion. And no... you're dumbass always tries to point out that I'm only in "Eminem" threads. Hmmm... Guess you've looked at every thread I've started or every post I've responded in. That's hilarious. Go look more carefully... Have you seen the last few threads I've started... Yeah... exactly. SMH.

Seriously... you're honestly a lonely ass troll who gets a hard on by talking shit on the board to people who don't agree with what you say. And I'm the troll? Am I the one who tries to ridicule people because I don't agree with their opinion? Do you even know what the word troll is used in context to the internet cuz apparently, you need your definition worked out. IDIOT! smh...

I'ma just laugh your idiocy off. Go worry about your own posts and what you listen to instead of what other people like and listen to. It honestly shouldn't matter to you so much that you get your panties scrunched up your ass and feel you need to go slang insults at everybody.

And I may be doing it now but if you look at my history... I'm not the one to start the shit. And my shit really isn't insults. I'm factually stating the way you come off. Bye, troll.
    test
  20. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Did you really just hit me with a 'LMFAO'

:scared:

Keep on trollin', you fucking loser.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.