daniel bryan released

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

Report: WWE Releases NXT Rookie Bryan Danielson
    Date Added: June 12, 2010
    Story By: Marc Middleton
    - WWE posted the following on their website tonight:

WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) as of today June 11, 2010. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors.
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

yeagh he was the only reason i was looking forward to this NXT angle
    test
  3. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

either an awesome work or a terrible shoot.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i don't think its a work

unless micheal cole does another awesome heel promo and say he got daniel bryan fired

back to the indies for mr daniel bryan *micheal cole voice*
    test
  5. ballin4lyfe

ballin4lyfe Active Member

- People in WWE, including the creative team, were told that Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his own tie during the NXT invasion angle on RAW this past Monday.

The shot was edited from replays of the angle and was described as being too violent for what WWE allows on it's programming.

For what it's worth, Danielson was described as the type of person you would want your locker room filled with.
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

gotta be a work right?
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Sounds like a work meant to rile up internet fans. They really seem to have a tap on controversy here.

"... was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his own tie during the NXT invasion angle on RAW." Seems possible until they get to the real reason: "the angle and was described as being too violent..." That can't be real. If you're going to fire a dude for choking Justin Roberts, you would think it resulted from some sort of complaint made by Justin Roberts that he was assaulted beyond what he signed up for. But instead it's simply "too violent"? That screams WORK. I don't seee Daniel Bryan being fired over that one incident if it was just a matter of violence that isn't suitable for their TV show.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If it's too violent they should have fired the person in the production truck, and the camera man who shot it.
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he probably added the tie choke in, and got fired for simply adding something to violent

he's used to the indies because you don't exactly got to stick to a script.
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

And why wait a whole 2 weeks to do it? It's not like this just happened.
    test
  11. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

It's possible it's a work, even a Michael Cole Twitter Page was updated about it;

test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

It could be a work, why would they fire daniel bryan and not the other guys?

plus, with the nature of a gang style attack it's meant to be violent looking after all the little kids where crying and I doubt it had anything to do with daniel bryan but the nature of the gang style attack on cena.

I been saying this sense the PG era started that it will get more edgy once wwe gets a diverse audience again, and according to some reports wwe is going to be doing more edgy storylines like this, so maybe im right.

after micheal coles reaction to the firing maybe he thinks its a work when it might not be?
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

It seems like a work

However I don't even see this is edgy in the least, it was just surprising. The fact that Cena got beat down and also the fact that it didn't end in a locker room clearing brawl. The production of it was well done.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

it was obviously to edgy for a PG audience, because the kids took it as being real and started crying, lol@mr king get up.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It wasn't edgy. Doink used to make kids cry.
    test
  16. Diasick

Diasick this guy

There are some who still feel Daniel Bryan's release is not a legitimate release, or is at least a move made to further the NXT angle and give it more credibility as a real life situation. Depending on which reports you believe, that is not the case and Bryan has seen his final days with WWE.

Credit F4WOnline.com for portions of the above report.
    test
  17. abzinthe

abzinthe let's get incredible.

Two things I've read to explain the release:

1. Choking like that is a no-no in the post-Benoit era.
    2. A sponsor (likely Mattel, with whom WWE has a pretty lucrative contract) was very upset and Danielson was a scapegoat to appease them.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i still wouldnt be suprised to see him on raw
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think they should have put him back on NXT with Wade Barrett as his WWE Pro. :funny:
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

they should demote daniel to one of the dudes that carries undertakers casket out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.