^-"DANGEROUS"-^ Nimrod & Medinah Star, sick Female MC out of Philly **drop ya LINKS**

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. Jae Guttah

Jae Guttah In A Class By Myself

test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  4. Deaf Def

Deaf Def Tha WordSmith

ya'll need some better speakers or some shit cause her delivery was on point and the quality was the same as nim's man! hahaha i gotta laugh at that cause for real man i got speakers that are iLL as fuck and it sounds just fine... get ya ears checked.

anyway nim been a long time since i've heard ya man... back in 2000 i think was the last we spoke. this was dope man for real... had to download it hahaha. stay up for real! i'ma get the mixtape soon as i can pay my rent haha... may be awhile.

take care man
    Pz. OnE!
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Word up my dude

Good looks
    test
  6. Big Killa

Big Killa Left Top Representa

test
  7. -Steve Witz-

-Steve Witz- ya dig

"blackballed longer than michael jordan"
    " no buts like the asian race"
    haha
    this track is hardd
    the beat comes in, its real dope, and it works real well your whole swagger and voice, you ripped this, ya flow is fluid all over this, ya lines are delivered exactly how i woulda imagined them. solid ass verse
    the hook, i think it works, its pretty catchy pretty simple definetly has some appeal
    this chick medinah star woo wasnt expectin that she could tear most cats on this site apart. she really held it down on this track as well, it all just fit really well
    if i could see one complaint with the track and it would be minor would be right after her verse theres that little bit of area between her end and the hook which it seemed like yall didnt really kno what to do with it, not a big deal at all tho just an observation but yeah i enjoyed this dude, i could see this having some real wide appeal
    stay up
    id appreciate it if you could return the favor when you get a chance
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000517
    test
  8. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

oo snap the beat is crazy haha
    Nimrod - Lyrics are dope, multies are nice. lol "No buts about it like an asian race" < so true haha
    Hook is cool.
    Medinah - Tight flow, nice mic presence. Lyrics are cool. One of the best female emcees ive heard. this is nice.

Cool track.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1001613
    test
  9. Hex L

Hex L New Member

returning the favour, sorry i took so long i didnt have access to the comp for a while

beat is cool, some military shit haha

Nimrod, coming ill wiht the flow and delivery as usual, man you have such a professional set up. Ill usage of multies, delivery is energetic...

hook is cool, on some catchy shit

2nd verse, wow probably the best Femccee i've heard over the net, i havent heard many haha, flow is good, she's got a real good voice haha

overall, sick song definately, i'm downloading this shit

keep doing your thing and dropping hot shit

test
  10. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

nimrod came on point as i expect,flow was coo and the delivery was hot...lol.lyrics were pretty nice..ya quality was coo..i kno myspace downs it alil bit...,but u came nice man..props to ya..
    hook-was nice..worked for me...

star-she was nice man,delivery was nice..flow was coo lyrics were on a serious tip..came direct..she did her thing man,voice was coo...

this was a nice drop man...both yall came proper man...beat was hot...hook is kinda catchin on to me...props..

return the feed..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1001414
    test
  11. SPuL

SPuL SP

what's hot:
    beat is dope as fuck
    Nimrod all around was pretty dope. flow, delivery, lyrics everything. felt it all.
    dope ass quality
    hook is tight.
    Femcee's voice is ill. she got nice delivery and emotion

what's coo:
    femcee flow and lyrics coo.

what's not:
    nothing

Overall thios was a dope joint man. really felt this. kept my head banging. dope shit. stay up. 9.4/10

RTF:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000682

EZ
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

word up m y niggas

good lookin, u know i got yall wit the replies soon
    test
  13. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  16. TAB

TAB Model

Beat is hype and type catchy. You did well. I don't know, I wasn't feeling this chick at all, even though everyone seems to like her. Her content was OK. Voice sounded as if she was wailing deeply, kind of got irritating after a while. I mean she's solid because the flow is pretty much on point and etc., but her overall steez is unappealing to me. Solid track.

test
  17. Bravado

Bravado Other Sound Music

Damn I love this shit.. Ur verse was dope as hell.. Beat is hard.. like it.. Medinah wuz tight 2.. deffinately got skills for a female in the game.. good shit.
    test
  18. Bin.Ladin

Bin.Ladin New Member

Listening... ohhhh boy...

Beat... is monster.. i fux with it ... 4/5

yo fam i ain't know u was from Jerzey.. we right near eachother hahaha.. like 20 min..

Hook .. is koo .. got into the track type quick

Lyrics... Nim .. pretty good metas, lines connect very well, like the format of how you attacked the beat with the delivery, definitely tell your macan came out a bit hahah..

Lyrics... Med .. is shortie from VA .. if not then its not the same medinah aka Eye M. Woman .. but her verse was koo nah mean.. lyrics and format around the same as nim's good delivery.. nice rap voice..

Flow.. both had a steady flow I thought on this one.. nobody really feel off.. good money

Concept.... nice bring it back track from nimrod.. 3.5/5

Overall... 3.5/5 .. good drop my nigga..

definitely need to get on something fam.. Dolla
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Get at me my dude
    test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol Nim you started off calm and then started blacking with multis... I think due to the reason you went first, it kind of took away from medina stars verse. Not to take anything away from her, cause she came good, but you blacked out on this beat.

The hook was cool, beat was on some war shit..I felt it. Keep doing ya thing

Check me out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1002118
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.