Dana says Jake Shields gets the winner of GSP-Koscheck if he beats Kampann.

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

shields humps his way to another victory
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

LMFAO what??? im assuming you dont know that shields holds a submission win over fitch in a grappling tournament and completely out wrestled fitch?

[youtube]kKTgWUYsNB8[/youtube]

but damn, shields looked like shit tonite, bulking up to fight at 185 and then cutting all that weight to go back to 170 fucked him up bad. hate to say it, but he isnt ready for gsp at this point :(

during the whole fight i was like fuccckkkk man, this cant be real life, imagine if that was GSP and not kampmann, my god
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

delinquent beat me to it.. he outgrappled the SHIT out of fitch, fitch would keep that fight standing
    test
  4. jayoo

whats impressive though is regardless of that he dominated the top position, his passes are fuckin insane... his first jump from side to mount blew me away it looked like he flashes i didnt even see him move. although im even more impressed that kampmann could shake him from mount so many times.. early on he was still fresh, after the 2nd or 3rd mount he had nothin though so it couldnt of been to hard then

weight cut bodied em.. i knew it too, interview a day or so before he wouldnt tell what weight he was currently at. he needs to adjust his body to 170 better, i think at 100% he woulda dominated kampmann and submitted him, thats my opinion though. if hes gonna fight gsp he NEEDS his ability to last, it doesnt have to do with his cardio grappling is more muscle intense and cutting that weight took to much energy
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I did, but I totally forgot.

Fuck that, Shields vs Fitch 2 plz kthxbi

I really want to see Fitch take a L as revenge for boring me.

Shields disappointed last night, I was more impressed with Kampmann's defensive wrestling. I was expecting a sub from Shields.
    test
  6. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Yeah that weight cut killed him badly, but what impressed me was how he was STILL able to out grapple kampmann despite being exhausted

Shields cut 20lbs before weigh ins, he wont be like this his next fight though since he knows not to cut all the weight in only 24 hours, he knew it was a dumb mistake, even dana said some shit like "yeah, hes been in the game a long time and thats his stupidity to have that bad cut, but hes still next for a title shot"
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

nigga gonna get destroyed by GSP :funny:

lmao @ that lame getting a title shot after that peformance

don't even think they boo'd that hard during the crocop/mir fight
    test
  8. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

sheilds will be going into the title fight in shape this time

he cut 20lbs before the fight like an idiot, so he was dehydrated the whole time

hes gonna destroy GSP
    test
  9. jayoo

you'll be surprised oursin, gsp's chance is in a tko/ko
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

agreed, people are underestimed shields way too much

GSP wont be able to lay n pray a grappler better than him, and shields has a hell of a chin, it'll be hard for GSP to actually KO/TKO shields
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.