Dan Bryan loses in 10 seconds and Kane wins his match.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abz is died., Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

taker isn't fighting at next WM.

no reason to leave on an odd number of wins, and no chance he'll leave on a loss. 20-0 is the staple. finito.
    test
  2. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

that would be a great match imo.
    test
  3. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

I didn't think this was Taker's last Mania until after the match when they really pushed it as the last time we might see any of those guys. Wouldn't be shocked if it was both Taker and HHH's last match now. And if it is, fuck it, that's the way to go out.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

^yup. tonight we'll probably get the answer, but neither of them wrestled from last WM until this one, and i don't think there's any reason for 21+ WM wins, or any losses. taker goes out on top, everyone gets respect, they all retire. end of the attitude era. only the rock, jericho, mark henry and big show remain from that time, and none of them were ever really attitude-y.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

HHH wrestled at Vengeance.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

if that's what you want to call it.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

taker will fight next year.. wtf are you smoking? its not his last mania till he faces kane.. perfect send off.. would also be a perfect way to set up hhh vs shawn, because hhh could come out there and say, we made a pact to never wrestle again, so since you are going against your word, im going against mine and facing shawn micheals in my last match.

I personally don't think taker will be done till 30-0.. if ric flair still wrestles so can taker at that age.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i thought Taker did better than expected. dont really see how this will be his last WM. but wtf @ 30?
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Kane vs Taker would be a terrible WM tbh. Kane wouldn't beat Taker and has already said he doesn't want to end his streak.
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I didn't say he would beat taker... thats the only logical way to end takers career, like kane or not..
    test
  11. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

What a terrible match that would be.
    test
  12. Superman70

Superman70 edited

yeah that's pretty bad for a match that doesnt involve the great khali
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What the hell are you smoking?

Taker's career could end in a Hell in a Cell, which they just did against the most best Hell in a Cell opponent HHH. Not to say Taker isn't coming back next year, but he certainly doesn't have to.

No need at all for him to face Kane, and if they did it would be a shit match compared to his matches in recent years.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

taker has faced kane too many times, beat him enough. there's nothing kane can do. he's boring. he has his punch, kick, and chokeslam. nothing else. taker-kane would be the absolute worst send off possible outside of khali or mark henry.
    test
  15. abz is died.

Taker won't wrestle that long because he won't have to wrestle that long. He actually manages his money.

Also, big guys' knees and shit go faster than average sized guys. That's just science.
    test
  16. abz is died.

nah. big mark would be better.
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

how many times has taker faced HHH?
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

HHH can move and do entertaining shit. kane literally has his big kick, his slap/chop off the top rope, choke slam, and uppercut slap
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I think if you ask taker who hed wanna go out with itd be kane (hate him or not) I mean i know there not real brothers or nothing but hes been a big part of takers career, also taker needs some bullshit opponents the next couple years to assure that was really and end of an era match, I don't think you can put him against an attitude era wrestler again unless it's unfortunately kane, this also assures you won't outdo shawn vs taker or taker vs hhh.
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no point in having any lesser matches after this. anti-climatic, hurts his career, and does nothing for the company or him personally.

not gonna happen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.