Damn.......R.I.P Mac Dre

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Milli Monotone, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solocreep

solocreep Professional

Yep I heard this today from my homie
    shits fucked
    all the real cats is dying out here
    RIP
    Mac Dre
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

damn thats fucked up
    test
  3. OptiKz

OptiKz Active Member

test
  4. amille

amille New Member

yup...that shit happened right down the highway from my house...

i'm sure it was this rapper fat tone...he always beefing..his ride got shot up last october...and they was talkin bout it was some cali rappers that did that shit...

rip mac dre...i loved his music

thizzle dances outta thread**
    test
  5. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I still cant believe this shit.....
    test
  6. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

who the fuck is mac dre?
    test
  7. im glad he died.

AHAHHAHHAAHAH.
    test
  8. Milli Monotone

bay area legend
    test
  9. Sawred

Sawred New Member

are you fuckin serious... im from vallejo :(
    test
  10. Sawred

Sawred New Member

omg omg omg omg, i live in san diego now, but i was raised in vallejo, this is fuckin crazy, omg
    test
  11. rofl @ all the omgs, oh well, it was his fault - he was in the drive by. So, shut the fuck up.

fucking vaginas.
    test
  12. Milli Monotone

what are u 12? grow the fuck up u ignorant piece of shit

wtf u think he chose to be shot an ran off the road?

man...u are really somethin else...
    test

13. ?????

Because, i could give a fuck less about someone i never met? Then, yeah. I guess i'm 12, you fucking idiot.

Whooooo, he's fucking dead, i'm glad.

He decided to risk his life - no one's holding it against anyone else in this situation, it was on him.
    test
  14. Milli Monotone

Driving through Kansas is now considered risking your life???

wow...i dont care if you've never met him or dont know him...that doesnt give u the right to disrespect the deceased

move on and ignore the thread since it means nothin to u...no need to come in here and say im glad hes dead thats just being an ignorant idiot
    test
  15. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i wonder if dickheads will talk shit about me when i die
    test
  16. amille

amille New Member

haha...he was in town for a concert (shit was nice) on friday night and stayed throughout the weekend..kc gives much love to the bay area iono what happened with all this..but i know at the concert everything was straight..last year a rapper from KC got his ride shot up (Fat Tone) and they was blaming some bay area rappers for it..this ain't the first time that a cali rapper has been shot in KC it happened awhile ago as well...I personally think this was a set up..but that's just my opinion b/c the guys they was with they really didn't know..i also heard tech nine was doing a show in cali and started talkin shit but in new news..they have found a car in kc that they think may of been involved and the car had no plates on it it was just sitting on the side of the road so who knows...but believe it or not KC ain't no punk...they don't play around here...it's fucked up this happened b/c KC got mad love for bay area rappers thats why Mac Dre was always up here doing shows...his CD's fly off the shelves at 7th Heaven..but there's always someone out there jealous..so who knows..i hope they find him...RIP MAC DRe..thizz or die....
    test
  17. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

Rapper Killed In Highway Shooting Spree
    Andre Hicks, Known As 'Mac Dre,' Was From San Francisco

POSTED: 1:20 am EST November 2, 2004

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A San Francisco Bay area underground rap star, who police say was also a member of a gang of robbers, was killed when a gunman shot into a van in which he was riding.

Andre Hicks, 34, known as Mac Dre, was killed about 3:30 a.m. Monday when another vehicle pulled up beside the driver's side of the van he was in on U.S. 71 and began shooting, police said.

The van swerved across the highway median, across the southbound lanes and down a steep embankment. Hicks was thrown from the van, but police said he died from the shooting.

The driver crawled from the wreckage and walked for help.

Hicks had performed at a concert in Kansas City, Kan., Friday night and stayed in the area during the weekend.

Police were trying to determine a motive, Capt. Vince Cannon said. Witnesses did not hear Hicks arguing with anyone and officers do not believe the shooting stemmed from road rage, Cannon said.

Hicks recorded more than a dozen albums, with the first released in 1989.

In the early 1990s, police began investigating Hicks and several associates who were suspected of being members of the Vallejo, Calif.'s Romper Room Gang, which was suspected in a string of bank and business robberies.

Hicks was eventually charged in federal court with conspiracy to commit bank robbery after he and several others were arrested while preparing to rob a bank.

"We were on his tail for a long time," Vallejo police Lt. Rick Nichelman said.

Hicks recorded raps mocking law enforcement, often naming specific officers, including Nichelman, who was a lead investigator on the case.

Nichelman said some of the lyrics reportedly were recorded over the phone while Hicks was in jail awaiting sentencing. Hicks was released from prison in 1996.

Hicks was the second California rap artist fatally shot in Kansas City this year, police said. Ramone C. Davis, 31, of San Diego, died March 22 when a man tried to rob him of 10 pounds of marijuana, police said. A 27-year-old Kansas City man was charged in the case.
    test
  18. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

holsy shit

thats some fuckin sad shit

im gonna get stupid doo doo dumb all day long in the honor of mac

fuckin A
    test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Mac 10 and Dr Dre's love child?
    test