Damn packing a blunt is harder than it seems.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hitman J, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taradact-ill

Taradact-ill A blast from the past

shit back in my day we just ripped the head off a brachiasauras, ripped it open with my mouth, eat all the intestines and shit in it, then roll like 50 pounds of weed up in the neck skin, and shit ont he crease 2 seal it, then my homie Triceritops the fire spitter spits flames and lights that shit, we was smokin out them lil punks in the land before time they got hella stupid, i don't smoke with my homie T Rex Da MC tho cuz he gets cotton mouth and starts eating all the other dinosaurs, carnivores are dangerous 2 smoke with...
    test
  2. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

What a fag. We're a rap group. Each member is named after dinosaurs. Do I have to tell you we're nerds or can you gather your own conclusions?
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

LOL Fuck you Taradactill ! your a faggot
    test
  5. Taradact-ill

Taradact-ill A blast from the past

shiit, ya'll just jealous that u cant spit like the Carnivores can. Paper Chase? More like hater chase, ya'll are just some faggot ass haters, Carnivores will destroy yo ass in a battle, ya'll talk big but where da bars at cuh? How you gon diss dinos? We was doin this shit back wen your species was nothign but one celled organisms bitch. And Gorilla Nasty? You primative primeape mammal mothafucka, back in the day when ur ancestors tried 2 take our turf we'd a stomped on your bitch ass, shit, fuck the rest of ya'll haters, you aint on our level
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

this aint the battling part of the site jack ass this is the 420 Lounge fuck off
    test
  7. justbov

justbov great

right, i buy white owls 2 for a buck. on christmas watcvhin the cowboys game my dude rolled the owl btween his hands and emptied the tobascco and then pack we up in it pushin it with a pencil eraser. shit was dope. merry christmas
    test
  8. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

word blunts are theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee best...anyone ever smoke a blunt alone? i love blunts when its a group sesh, i think its the best for gorups..word
    test
  9. Klaxaveli

Klaxaveli Fuh Q

man, why the hell are yall packing the damn blunt for???.......split it, gut it, roll it up with the weed in it...........much easier, way better
    test
  10. pacodp1026

pacodp1026 New Member

damn yall is wild, get u a dutch master, crack it open, dump the guts, put the weed in it and roll that bitch up. what's all this shit you're talkin about stuffing a blunt, that's nonsense
    test
  11. DiaMond420

DiaMond420 New Member

word pen-life...i dont see the big deal with people and rolling blunts...just roll the damn thing...of course ur gonna suck at first but just keep at it and ull be twistin tight L's in no time
    test
  12. khughes2345

khughes2345 New Member

black and milds are made with pipe tobacco, so they are pretty easy just to empty out without cutting
    test
  13. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

man wtf .. im the motherfuckin blunt man when it comes to twistin wtf you talkin bout. I was wantin to pack the shit cause I had a whole lot of weed to burn and its nice to smoke a fat ass blunt the size of a quarter and that shit gets you blowed, come on now!
    test
  14. Goonie Goo Goo

Goonie Goo Goo Hahahaha

word.. I dont get this thread at all
    test
  15. blade1284

blade1284 New Member

i had a hard time starting to roll blunts...but you get sick at after a while. its pretty sweet now rolling a blunt while driving and then sparking it up.
    test
  16. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

what's good with an update??

did you ever get it done??
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

lol I smoke blunts alone all the time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.