Damn, LushOne vs Hollow via Twitter right now...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Grayfox215th, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

I'm a rap fan but I'm nice with the academics!
    test
  2. Jibberish519

Jibberish519 like woah

.... yeah i think he got you there SMP
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I don't know who SMP is, but whoever SWP is IS right and you are wrong.

The country being BEAUTIFUL is not subjective, either. And it's NOT a third world country.
    test
  4. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

You can make up your own definitions of third world country and they'd be correct to YOU—but to the rest of the world with logic and holistic assessment tools, Lebanon is STILL a third world country. On the other hand, you know what country is amazingly beautiful and a third world country plagued by poverty? Vietnam—also Belize, Philippines, Indonesia, Micronesia, India, Kazahkstan, Paraguay, Brazil, Mongolia... do I need to keep going?
    test
  5. alnomsultan

alnomsultan New Member

Actually, Lebanon got aid from the U.S. under President Chamoun who claimed that the Communism was going to invade the government. In that definition, perhaps "3rd world" wouldn't apply to Lebanon as much. However, it is a developing country, there's no question about that. The use of "3rd world" for defining a developing country is pretty outdated.
    test
  6. Kevonomics

Kevonomics New Member

test
  7. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

update
    HollowDaDon
    "Can someone put wut Drect said on RapMusic so ppl can hear da unbias truth, he's not pickin no sides"

"@Drect: The battle with @HollowDaDon & @MrDizaster was never 100% confirmed. It was still being worked out." Thanks you 4 da truth"
    test
  8. swpstateofmind

It's not a third world country.

Bodied
    test
  9. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

Alnomsultan, I hate to disagree with you since you've been saying some good shit but denotatively, when the world was used literally during the early/middle stages of the cold war 3rd world applied to Lebanon. Colloquially, we now use 3rd world as a metonym for referring to emerging/developing countries whether you like it or not. Egypt receives/received aid from the US, though most would consider them a 3rd world country—the same with the Philippines.

I'm arguing so vehemently for the inclusion of Lebanon under the banner of "3rd world" because I wrote a senior seminar paper on the labels of 3rd world and public opinion—basically any marginalized country not on the west or east (africa/middle east/central asia/south asia to an extent) are deemed third world as they never reach mainstream discourse. In a sense it can be viewed as a pejorative, which is why you're probably so opposed to it, but in another way it shows that those countries have simply been marginalized in modern times.

Also, SWP is an ignorant ass that likes to just tell us his feelings without any logic whatsoever. It's okay man OTBVA/BVA is therapy!
    test
  10. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Sounds like Hollow agreed to it then backed out, and now he's saying that an agreement isn't 100% confirmation? So Lush got salty that Hollow backed out of the arrangement? Did I deduce the situation correctly?
    test
  11. statuez

statuez New Member

lots of ham ham dayum in this thread
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

Your vocabulary is impressive.

Colloquially look up a list of "Third World Countries".
    test
  13. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

SMH at usage of colloquially—look at the most recent World Economic Outlook produced by the IMF. Since I know you don't read the TLDR is:Lebanon is a developing/emerging country—I.E.: NOT DEVELOPED.

IMF is about their money so I trust them—so does the rest of the world.

Also, this shit is getting ridiculous, SWP you lost this debate—it's clear your (mis)conceptions have no weight and it pains me to tell you this but "beauty" is subjective—have you never heard "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Furthermore, we're not even disputing the beauty of Lebanon—we're talking about the operational definition of 3rd world country. If you want to explain your reasoning I'll listen but until then stop talking about your feelings.
    test
  14. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Take that Lebanon talk else where nobody wants to hear that.
    test
  15. swpstateofmind

Lebanon is not a third world country.
    test
  16. IAmMrGetItDone

yes but know we have new info from drect via twitter

HollowDaDon
    "Can someone put wut Drect said on RapMusic so ppl can hear da unbias truth, he's not pickin no sides"

Drect: "The battle with @HollowDaDon & @MrDizaster was never 100% confirmed. It was still being worked out."

Drect
    "I can understand fans being upset, but @HollowDaDon' is a stand up dude. He declined many battles I threw at him, but we stayed cool."

Drect
    "For the record @HollowDadon is my boy. He is actually a friend and would never do anything to negatively impact @grindtimenow."
    test
  17. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

SWP is uneducated. Also, wow Drect throwing Lush under the bus.
    test
  18. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

jesus this is ugly. remind me never to argue with 281
    test
  19. IAmMrGetItDone

:this:
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

Yeah, don't argue with him. He'll use his vocabulary to impress the masses to disguise the fact he couldn't be any more incorrect about the subject he is arguing about.

Don't do it!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.