Damn, I've never seen so many Pyros on TV at one time.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by SpAnKy, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

^wow... you guys are fucking wasted. Come back when you're sober.

word x-cal...

I just wonder how bad bush's economy gets if illegals aren't shopping 24/7 in the wal-marts...
    test
  2. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

its not about political bias to me, its a logic/economics thing

whatever little spending power they have from thier tiny wages is offset by all the problems i already listed. aside from the fact that they send as much money as they can out of the economy to thier home country where the exchange rate makes it worth it

but ive said my piece.. no need to say it twice
    test
  3. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

test
  4. Ed E Brock

Their tiny wages?

As I said... Illegal aliens actually make america more money than they cost.

but crazy racist rednecks would somehow try to oust black people if they could.
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

itd be interesting if they let the immigrants stay. the natives might hustle because they dont want Jose to get their job. i really dont give a shit what they do though, theres no mexicans where i live so the fence wouldnt effect shit here.
    test
  6. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

[​IMG]

PS- O' Reilly is a prick. Intelligent and very well spoken? Yes. Part of a very corrupt party with no ethics? Yup.

And whoever posted Bush with MLK is extremely uneducated.
    test
  7. Ed E Brock

Teq is actually about the ONLY smart guy I've seen that supports bush...

but then again... he's extremely funny.... so i think it's mostly a joke.

if not.... he sure picks the wrong situations to be extremely fucking stupid.

haha @ george michael. It'll be a few years before my unshaven face looks like that.
    test
  8. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

it also has nothing to do with racism for me, im just as much for the legal aliens as anyone else

they would make alot more money for the us if they were legal immigrants or citizens. and those are the people who would fill thier jobs if they were forced out

the only arguments you could make against this is that legal immigrants/citizens are somehow unwilling to work the lowest level jobs, or that not enough of them are unemployed to replace the illegals. neither are true
    test
  9. Ed E Brock

Maybe the govt should make it EASY for people to become legal.

many of them are willing, just not able.
    test
  10. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i agree with you that the ins/immigration system is seriously messed up. i remember hearing a story about some lady who was originally from canada but had a husband & kids in the us. her mother in canada was dying, and she woudlve had to wait too long to get her paperwork str8, so she left to see her mom. and she couldnt get back here even though her immediate family were us citizens. the only reason she ever got back here was because it became a big news story. i wonder how many other people are out there in that kind of situation....

maybe removing illegals could help reduce the backlog in paperwork and be a beginning to a solution. but thats just looking at it from the perspective of my position, theres lots of other arguments.. maybe the correct reform could make it unnecessary to kick out all the illegals. one thing for sure is that theres no simple solution in sight
    test
  11. Ed E Brock

Ive got some fam and friends from canada that have had a hard time getting everything right.

The system should be watered down, but I think the govt WANTS illegals myself... its just the citizens that don't. (well, lets be honest... they dont want mexicans or arabs.... white skinned foreigners are just fine legal or not).... ever notice that?
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

this country needs more lebanese women.
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

the people that do benefit from illegals are big business, so thats definitely a force in thier favor.

race/nationality is a big deal for arabs. im sure it affects the mexicans too, although i think its more about their huge influx of illegals. if there were lots of illegal europeans coming in, that wouldnt be ignored either

we cant have open borders, but we do need to sort out this immigration mess.. it would help in alot of ways
    test
  14. Ed E Brock

haha... true true
    test
  15. Os1ris

Os1ris New Member

Keith Olberman > Bill O' Reilly
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.