Damn, I've never seen so many Pyros on TV at one time.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by SpAnKy, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

haha...

Again.... Don't fucking duck me. When I say give me an O'Reily topic to counter, please do so...

I knew that'd happen. You guys don't even have faith in the guy.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Ok, here's a topic.

The current immigration problems. O'Reily thinks they should wait in line and get a green card the proper way. With immigration comes criminals, problems, more money the government has to shell out. So, these people coming in are BREAKING THE LAW, how can you argue that breaking the law is ok to do?
    test
  3. rosa

rosa _

oh and spanks when do your true religion jeans come in!!! i am tired of my chords, i just bought cropped ones today! yay

well, i mean..i still love my chords. theyre beautiful
    test
  4. Philly Spades

Philly Spades New Member

I work at Buckle,and we have 3 pairs of ecko jeans and a few Marc Ecko collection, but thats like 80 dollar button ups.
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

Easy enough.

Studies show that illegal aliens actually MAKE more money than they cost America. Yeah, I know.. grumpy old man bill won't mention that part.
    With immigration comes criminals?... Yeah, like immigrants that came from Europe in 1492?... The ones that slaughtered the only race of people that AREN'T immigrants today in this country?... Yeah.
    But, since there were no laws passed back then it's perfectly fine. It's not similar... right?

Good news is, the immigrants coming over today aren't herding up thousands of americans to slaughter. But of course our lazy ass citizens still want to bitch and remain the hypocrites we've been for what seems like an eternity.

Oh no! They're breaking the law!.... So is everyone that does 50 mph in a 45.... So is everyone that throws a candy wrapper on the ground... so is everyone that downloads music.... oh wait, you don't do any of that, do you?... You're no criminal at all. Therefore you've got all the right to single out other law breakers.... right?

See the hypocrisy here yet?... If not, you aren't reading.

Take away illegal aliens and this country goes to SHIT. Who's going to do the work they're doing?... You?... I'd like to see your ass get out there and do construction and what-not.... fuck, I'd like to see half america do it for what the aliens are payed.

I constantly hear this bullshit about "illegals are stealing our jobs"... No, they're earning the jobs that we won't. When I actually see an american negotiate and undershoot an alien with pay-per-hour... I'll drop that one, but that won't happen.

[qupte]Inscribed on the Statue of Liberty: "give me your tired and your poor, your humbled masses yearning to breathe free."[/quote]

Well, we've got'em... now we're bitching.

And I know PLENTY canadians that have struggled to get citizenship.... so maybe that process is extreme. People act like you show up and get a greencard... not that easy. But this is the home of the close minded.... nation of fucking idiots that don't see any side but their own. Greedy, lazy, fat fucks that aren't worth shit to anyone else on earth.
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

^let me interject for a second, rippy you make some interesting points but i noticed you insinuated that americans wont do construction. well where i live construction/roofing/landscaping/painting is the bread and butter business, EVERYONE either has their own company or is in someway affiliated with one. now most of the people who do it are American born, however there is a lot of immigrant workers doing it too, mainly Brazilians but theyre good people. i just thought id let you know that Americans arent ashamed to get down to work doing that shit here, its actually most peoples first job.(if youre irish, italian,portugese or brazilian...no blacks, asians, or arabians seem to do it)

ps spanky, i doubt you live in a place where crime prevention is an issue.

pss i know a lot of people without greencards or visas that do the same jobs as anyone else for the same pay. the only time immigrants get paid less is doing construction because its usually an under the table job anyway, or working at McDonalds.
    test
  7. Ed E Brock

^ in the cases where they get the same pay, many times they also pay taxes aswell.

But... they don't claim taxes. Another way America profits on their being.

And yes, there are a FEW americans that'll work construction... not many. Usually it's the white guys driving the equipment or standing around while the hispanics do all the work... (around here atleast)...
    From houses (i live in a new subdivision where they put up a house every week) to all the stores being put up here... You always see the white folks standing around never doing the hard work.

I once argued against illegal aliens due to the taxes problem. But they pay taxes and make America money... so.... it cancelled my view.
    And as it's been said, take away the illegals and I still say this country crumbles and the economy would take a massive hit....
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Well, we've got'em... now we're bitching.

And I know PLENTY canadians that have struggled to get citizenship.... so maybe that process is extreme. People act like you show up and get a greencard... not that easy. But this is the home of the close minded.... nation of fucking idiots that don't see any side but their own. Greedy, lazy, fat fucks that aren't worth shit to anyone else on earth.

All I see here is WAHH WAHH WAHH

[/QUOTE]

And Rosa, they're at Nordstroms, I just need to pick them up.

I'm sure the 7 cords are dope.
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

rippy, when i said EVERYONE here is involved in construction i meant it. this is the only state where you will drive for 10 minutes and see 20 different pick up trucks with signs like Smith's Construction and things like that. My downstairs neighbor is in american and in construction, my neighbor across the street is in construction, my neighbor down the street is in construction. dont say Americans dont do construction cause you dont know what youre talking about. EVERYONE where i live is either a painter,carpenter,roofer,electrician or something like that, women included.

theres more contractors here than in Lousiana.
    test
  10. rosa

rosa _

LoL at me typing chords.. wtf.. wow i really am delusional today

i never knew they had 7 cords....i also ordered some cool marc jacob shorts today..anyways more on illegal immigrants
    test
  11. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lmao, when did i say i agreed with either one? i even put in my post that i have plenty of disagreements with conseervative thought you idiot. just pointing out the stupidity of people choosing thier place in politics without a single argument for themselves or against opposition (bush/oreilly) didnt mention names either. you mustve been offended because i was describing you

-

the whole argument supporting illegals is entirely unfounded. peep game ===

A report by the Center for Immigration Studies concludes that "immigration may reduce the wages of the average native in a low-skilled occupation by... $1,915 per year." Illegal immigrants come here to find jobs. You cannot blame them when a typical Mexican worker, for example, earns one-tenth as much as their American counterpart and when American businesses are willing to hire them. One study estimates that illegal immigrants displace 730,000 American workers every year.

Contrary to the assertion that Americans will not take low-skilled jobs, Americans in fact do these jobs every day. Americans mow lawns, wait tables and work in virtually all other low-skilled job categories. A report by the Center for Immigration Studies shows that more citizens than non-citizens are employed in construction and maintenance, which are thought of as having mostly immigrant laborers.

Some claim that illegal immigrants are doing jobs that Americans will not do. But when an illegal immigrant finds a job here, that does not mean that no American will take the job. In fact, 79 percent of all service workers are native-born, as are 68 percent of all workers in jobs requiring no more than a high-school education.

We must put citizens and legal immigrants first. Americans need these jobs: 17 million adult citizens do not have a high-school degree; 1.3 million are unemployed; and 6.8 million have given up looking for jobs. The percentage of 16- to 19-year-olds holding jobs in the United States is now at its lowest point since 1948. American workers in building cleaning and maintenance have an 11 percent unemployment rate, as do 13 percent of those in construction and 9 percent of those in food preparation.

seriously.. "illegals do jobs we wont" that is myth and unfounded. the only difference between us and them is that were not willing to work for 4 dollars an hour like them.. especially when we can get a job at McDs for more.

how do they help the economy? they take thier money under the table, dont pay taxes and when they do, pay much less and take advantage of federal and state benefits at taxpayers expense with fake SSNs. the little money they do make is often sent back to thier home where the exchange rate makes thier pitiful wages worth it, so it barely even goes back into our economy.

what about medical expenses? example: the state of illinois paid out over 500 million in med expenses last year to illegals who had no insurance, and often didnt give thier real identity.. who pays for this, taxpayers.

they increase unemployment. if companies couldnt hire illegals to cut costs and make more money, they would end up giving jobs to americans. have you seen the unemployment rates in areas where the most illegals are? sky high.. and theyre all legal accountable people, you cant measure illegals...

ill even hook it up for you

348 Madera, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 7.9
    348 Stockton, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 7.9

353 Modesto, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 8.4

355 Bakersfield, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 8.6

357 Fresno, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 9.5
    358 Yuba City, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 9.8
    359 Visalia-Porterville, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 10.1
    360 Hanford-Corcoran, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 10.4

362 Salinas, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 10.8
    363 Merced, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 11.1

365 El Centro, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area 13.3

seriously explain how they help the GDP.. or imports/exports, money level, wage levels.. its a fact that service related jobs are the lowest sector of wage increase

besides, spanky brought up the point that alot of illegals are unsavory people that we wouldnt WANT to let in our country LEGALLY. and you respond to this with some hippy tree hugging bullshit about how our forefathers killed the indians.. hahahahahaha, r u serious?

ur a knee jerk liberal.. "its the humanitarian thing to do" guess what? poor to lower middle class monorities are affected by illegals the worst, now what?

as for the statue of liberty, of course bring the legal immigrants, the people issued to work here, the green cards and so on.. were talking about border hoppers.

so whats the solution? try to pass a law to make companies pay illegals minimum wage? i dont think so.. paperwork isnt gonna stop companies from making profits off of paying illegals under the table. the closest solution in sight is to get them out of here.

oh yea.. and americans are greedy, lazy fat fucks??? refer back to the article i posted.. and stop with your blatant misguided hate of my country
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Doggg

I love the "MY" country

MY DOGGGGGGGGGG

This is great.

Goodnight Rippy
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

ouch

xcal droppin bombs
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

people always have arguments for their beliefs, who are you to question that?

i dont give a fuck about american immigration programs since im not american

i hope you werent talking in general

if you were than you are an ignorant peice of shit

bush and o reily are two desillusional jerkoffs who get sonned regularily
    test
  15. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lmao

its not about who believes what, or whos wrong.. im talking about people who hate bush/oreilly etc only cause its cool. and when you question it they have nothing to say

people who are conservative just for the sake of being are just as bad, but the "fuck bush" thing is a trend that some people hop onto without thinking for themselves
    ok?
    test
  16. Ed E Brock

Actually x-cal found a website i stumbled on long ago... It's pretty full of shit. Read it rather than skim... nothing's backed up.

I have a pdf file that goes into depth with actual numbers.... not just some republican on a rant. (that site)

Anyway...

the "fuck bush" thing is a trend?.... Maybe so... but a trend Bush helped reach it's potential. Most "fuck bush" people are more informed as to what the fuck is going on than the "GO BUSH!" crowd....
    Only idiots are not saying 'fuck bush' at this point. I really mean that.... only total fucking morons.

unles... they're millionaires... then it makes sense.
    test
  17. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

if you dont want to debate it ill let it go..

i forgot to add one thing though. another benefit of deporting illegals is that it would reduce the paperwork and backlog that slows down the immigration system, making it more difficult for legal immigrants

yeah youre right. not saying its all just a trend either, theres lots of valid points you can make against bush. im pointing out that its wack when people hate him, and when you ask why they give you a response like bush would. i respect independent thought
    test
  18. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

I agree with oreily half the time, but bush, come on, the guy is a fucking retard. The country would have been better off picking a random guy with downs as president.
    test
  19. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

G-dub is the fucking man. The only legitimate critcism to make of him is that an otherwise sound economic policy is tainted by strange traces of leftwing ideology. If he cuts public spending by the time he leaves office I think he will have solidified his position as one of the greatest leaders in world history.
    test
  20. 1ndex Finger

1ndex Finger That Negro Alliance!

I wish Bush could get another 8 years.

that's my nigga.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.