Damn, I've never seen so many Pyros on TV at one time.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by SpAnKy, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

^I bet he doesn't wear cheesey emo shirts from threadless either....

he's got a woman. People that like females can't wear shit like that without being "just a friend".... you know what i mean.
    Volcom > Nerdy Emo Shirts.

You might aswell sport one of those "don't ask me... I just work here" shirts... or "undercover cop"... oh those are hillarious.

I got the justin shit years ago... havent got it much lately. He's not in the spotlight doing me any good right now anyway.

and someone give me an o'reily point for me to counter. Please.... this should be the easiest online debate i've ever faced. Guy's a fucking racist, an idiot, and a conservative..... Smashing his points takes an IQ of 13 and over.... I'm around 14 or so...
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

For some reason I thought I might be one of the few to do it.
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

A guy wearing an American EAGLE TRACK JACKET is calling my shirt cheesy?

lmao, yeah and Justin does have a girl. But guess what, I'm guesng he doesnt wear 15 dollar TJ MAXX Volcom shirts or two kids. That's really cool too, popping yor collar. No fags EVER do that. It's funny that you bring up those slogan shirts and I know for a fact you shop at the same places that make them. What do you wear DC skate shoes even though don't skate? Or Probably some Rod Lavers. Either way the only people that dress like you are cornball ass white kids.
    test
  4. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

masturbation is an interesting thing - rippy
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

This is cute... Now you're even using names like TJ MAXX... Do they sell volcom shirts there?... Fill me in if you've seen them. Is that where you get your LOW RISE JEANS?...

Whoopsie... The emo shirt, low rise girl jeans wearing kid stepped into the wrong fight, didn't he?...

: (.... No. I don't wear skater shoes. But, I'll pull the same card.... Do you wear the thick black emo glasses? I know you've got the ear spacers... haha... are you in a band??....

what the fuck are Rod Lavers?....

"anyway the only people that dress like you are cornball ass white kids" -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE IRONY.....

Spanky...

FIND ME A BLACK GUY THAT DRESSES LIKE YOU.... PLEASE.

Let's take a look on threadless, shall we?....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^don't you own that one?... I'm sure many others BUT cornball ass white kids sport that shit.
    [​IMG]

I think I've proven the point.... never... ever... talk about cornball ass white kids when you're the fashion posterchild for them....

low-rise fucking jeans.. and you dare call someone else a faggot for wearing a track jacket?

hahaha

I shop mostly at The Buckle.... www.thebuckle.com ... if you can find as many cornball ass white kids in my shit as i just did in yours... you're a miracle worker.

and my shoes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and some kswiss ghent's in white/green...

and who the fuck wears track jackets with the collars down?.... hahaha
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lmfao this shits hilarious.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lmao, I guess the pair of True Religion jeans I got coming are corny too, huh? I mean they're no American Eagle

[​IMG]

There you go, moron.

Oh man, cool shoes dog, typical corny white boy shoes. KSWISS? LMAO, I think Diddles wears those too, you're so original.

Who the fuck wears track jackets from American Eagles in the FIRST PLACE? It's not 2002 anymore, popping your collar isn't cool. You might as well have a white shell necklace too.

The whole low rise jeans argument is played, it hasn't been relevant or funny. It's funny that you go to threadless and find some dorks you can relate to, but you have no idea where else I shop.

I know for a fact you shop at stupid stores like Aeropostale, Abercrombie(if you can afford it) and AE. Tell me corny ass frat boys don't shop there.

Buckle, LOL. Don't those fags sell Ecko? I know you don't buy the real shit from there(Diesel jeans) they're too expensive for you.

Just remember...THIS IS YOU

[​IMG]

Where'd you get that dope ass fake polo shirt?

You're such a cool dad, you let your kid hang out in the back of your photos while daddy takes cool photos of himself in the mirror!

Even your stupid looking kid dresses like a douchebag, I feel bad for him

[​IMG]

and WTF, did you teach him that faggot ass pose?

Did you teach him to cup some dude's balls or are you teaching him to ask for change?

[​IMG]

There you go, buddy.
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

[​IMG]

She looks really white, huh dog.
    test
  9. Ed E Brock

Oh.... So it's Common that you're trying to be like?

Well... he is known for his cool styles...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    he apparently shops at the gap...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^somebody better tell this faggot it's not 2002 anymore.

While common is cool..... if you dress like he does and you ARE NOT FAMOUS, you look like a complete fucking fool.

And why do I point out threadless? You're right... I don't know where else you shop... but of the however many pictures on your myspace... atleast 3 of your shirts came from threadless, right?

Pick me out some cool looking people at threadless.com... just so it doesnt look like I found the worst ones...

My kid is dressed well. Give me some of your shirts to put him in...... they'll probably fit. The jeans may be too tight though.

Fake ass polo?... What exactly is a fake ass polo?.... Jesus christ you're a fucking clown.

Abercrombie isn't expensive... just so you know.

And yeah, it is typical frat kid wear..... Sorry, I'll side with frat kid style over dorky ass suicidal gear.

that's cute, you found some poor adopted black girl wearing your shirt... it's unisex...awwww.... now find me a cool ass black guy sporting it. :)

atleast i can manage that much of my own:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^got the exact shirt. But... only corny ass white kids rock it.

But see... A lot of dress like the company we're around. If I dressed like you, i wouldn't expect the girls i used to date to think i was with it... haha.... i could get a bitch like sunstar maybe...
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

No, you idiot. I'm not TRYING to dress like Common, I made a comparison. There's a big difference there idiot.

And no dumbass, 3 of my shirts did not come from threadless, but there you go REEEEEEEEEACHING again.

lmao, you're so ignorant I love it. PICK OUT SOME COOL PEOPLE? Yeah man, I talk to them all the time, I know the cool ones and stuff. A fake polo is what you're wearing, I don't see a polo logo on it and it looks like it's from AE.

I was saying that Abercrombie was TOO expensive for you.

Suicidal gear? Yeah, that makes PLENTY of sense.

LOOOOL@ you first saying find me a black person with that shirt, now a dude, what's next. A black midget with one leg? I've proved you wrong twice so far in this thread, probably more but I'm too lazy. Yeah, your kid's tacky jeans and queer shirt look real cool. You probably dressed him and told him to pose like that.

I think that sign that guy was holding up hit a nerve ; )

Nah, your kid can't fit into large shirts, and you can't either. I'm sure one of the necks on your girl could.

This is getting too easy...(please make some corny reference about it being too easy for you) I know you'd do something lame like that.

[​IMG]

^^^ WORD!
    test
  11. Ed E Brock

You used the same picture 2 times haha.

The guy holding the sign looks like someone that'd have a threadless shirt on under his jacket.

Fact: You and he probably won't ever have to worry about 'pulling out'... you'll be too busy worrying about ever getting in.

those are large shirts? In juniors?... Womens?...

My point was, you're a total hypocrite holmes... You wear the shit that ONLY dorky white kids wear (ok and one dorky black girl that probably loves The Promise Ring and Elliot Smith)... while dissing someone else with the same shit.

You bringing in the kid jokes means you've ran into your last resort.... It's not working either buddy... just so you know. :)

I bet he loses his virginity before you do....
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Yeah, I rock a condom when I get laid. I don't want to end up making the same mistake TWICE, that you did. That's right, your kids are mistakes. You're running out of half decent jokes, some were alright but now you're really stretching to insult me. No, the kid jokes are actually funny, I mean I guess they're not "working" because they're about your kids. I wouldn't laugh either, idiot. I guess you're going to say Seven for all mankind jeans are gay too?

still lmao@ K-swiss, I bet you wished you were in those faggot ass commercials

"I WEAR MY K-SWISS WHEN IM ONLINE GETTING 15 year olds NAKED"
    test
  13. Ed E Brock

As I said in the OTHER thread that we're doing the same queer dance to.... I own seven's.

And yes, I wish I was on kswiss commercials saying exactly that.

My jokes are getting less funny because I'm becoming less interested in the threads...
    test
  14. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

Theres really no point now since that post proved what I said initially, that professed 'contempt' for o"reilly is in most cases the product of opinion osmosis rather than individual thought. What other explaination can reasonably reconcile your firm belief in o"reilly's supposed racism and idiocy with your clear ignorance of his position on every issue? start thinking for yourself doggy.
    test
  15. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

Why the fuck was this moved here...
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

why does Common have a srambled egg on his finger?
    test
  17. rosa

rosa _

LoL you clowns
    test
  18. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

word @ teq

i have plenty of disagreements with conservative thought, but its hilarious to me how everyone says FUCK BUSH FUCK OREILLY and they cant make a single decent point against either one
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Common dresses like an utter plank.
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

shut the fuck up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.