damn im so broke..

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Got Bank? INC, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

test
  2. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

doesn't change the fact that i think you look like vanilla ice and i dislike your music

but nice crib doggy
    test
  3. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

if it takes "wack music" and "corny clothes" to live this kinda lifestyle, then all i gotta say is.. "in ya dreams"
    test
  4. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

it just comes down to preference.

some will like your shit. dont get me wrong, i aint knockin the hustle.

get yours
    test
  5. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

i'm not watching that shit van winkle
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I hope you didn't make this video just to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers on a message board.

So you are Muslim who makes money feeding into the "evils" of the world by bragging about things that Allah supposedly detests?

What a pitiful, hypocritical existence you are living.

That house isn't really that impressive, either.
    I actually chuckled a little bit when I seen you walking around with your arms out as if you have accomplished something. You are a chimp who has worked tirelessly to purchase a fancier cage. But your walls are still bars and you still dwell in the illusion of your mind.

And your music is still garbage.
    test
  7. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

So uh....seriously....

who's house is that?

I bet they don't let you touch the furniture. Use the shower there if you can.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It's probably his parent's home. He's from Coral Springs.

[funny]

They probably went on a Skiing trip in Denver or something and he's house sitting for them, playin the pimp. Probably his pops car. Even if it is his house, it's not really that big of a deal. It's not as big as it looks. The house I lived in out in California was quite a bit nicer than that and I never bothered to make videos of myself parading around in it. Thing about Florida is there's probably homes EXACTLY like it all around his neighborhood. Florida homes tend to look the same, side by side by side.

There are a few elements to this video that an attentive eye would notice.

1. He's not comfortable sitting on the couch. If you look at how he's sitting, his shoulders give him away. There is tension in his shoulders. Either he is uncomfortable because he's bragging about something that isn't his or he is uncomfortable because he's not supposed to be filming his parent's pad.

2. The video is completely planned and was filmed specifically for RM. He drove up (with the camera already rolling), his wife was probably holding the camera. Then he walks in with his arms wide open. Too much bragging for it to be his place. If it was his place it wouldn't seem like something to brag about. I've lived in very nice homes growing up and you just don't brag about it when it is really yours. It's normal for you.

3. He's a duck. All the tats in the world won't hide his bitch side. It's in his eyes and he knows it. (That really has nothing to do with the crib, but I figured I'd throw it in anyway)

4. If that is his place, he didn't get it from his music. There is no way that people are buying that bullshit. Besides, if he was making that kind of cash from his music, he'd have an actual web site instead of a wack ass myspace page.

Don't be fooled.
    It aint his shit.

Where are the photos of dude and his kids?
    Where are his children if that's his crib?
    No baby toys?
    No strollers?
    Nothing for children . . . . ?

Don't think so. People who have kids always have toys in the living room.
    And there's no floaters by the pool? No kiddie shit by the pool? Kids don't get to swin huh? And how you gonna be a Muslim that raps with a wife who don't cover her head? Everything about this dude is fake and cheesy. I'm not a violent dude, but I wanna crack this character in the head.
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I just watched it again . . . HAHAHAHAH

BUSTED!

Look at the plates on the front of the car. Only old folks have flags on their plates.

MUAHAHAHHA

What a schmuck.

What is that shield? Are those government plates?
    test
  10. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i noticed that immediately^....the car itself reaks of old age.

you, the video, the car, the house....garbage.
    test
  11. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

you are to much kid.

lol.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

aye man, nice house, dont let these mothafuckas hate on you.. half of them live at home with their parents and have no cash themselves...
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

I think you might have the smallest pool table in the world.

shit had me rolling.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol dog you're pathetic..you actually filmed this video to impress us? or prove to us that you got money..lol..alright dude you have money..big deal..you're still a faggot! And you threw your own horrible track on there lol you're not gonna gain any new fans..nice matching job wit your outfit also..
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

vote= parents house
    test
  16. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

The main reason I don't think it's his house is because he looks like the poster child for trailer park trash....so does his wife....and the styles don't match at all.

His clothing style's extremely tacky....the interior of the house is tasteful. He looks a complete mess...the house is clean. I think the Lincoln is his...maybe. But what kind of kid our age drives a damned Lincoln? lol.... The house has a contemporary flow....the lincoln is grandpa style.

Not to mention how uncomfortable he looks walking around in the video.

Kinda reminds me of that time Azeus posted that picture of him in the lakehouse that was never his.
    test
  17. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

yeh.. i bet right.. it must be that hard to accept facts huh.. like i said.. "in ya dreams"
    test
  18. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

hahah
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Envy will get you nowhere, Ethan.

As far as dude's crib goes. If it really looked like it was his, I wouldn't say anything. Well, I would have still told him that he's pathetic for making a video to prove he isn't broke (as if it even matters if he's broke or not). But that is not dude's crib. It's obvious. There isn't even a computer in that house. [funny]

Where does dude reply from?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.