damn @ how freaky GQ is

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badassyella

badassyella New Member

*rollseyes* jnyce i did not have a cell phone when i was living in texas, i copped my first sprint phone when i moved to oklahoma with my homegirl. u swear so hard up and down i did and tha we talked, what was the number?
    u and i BARELY ever talked on ANY website, ur blocked on my aim cuz u talk about absolutely NOTHING, was always hittin me up on random ass rapmusic drama cuz ur life revolves around this shit and im supposed to save face on that? LMAO come on now.
    LIKE I SAID, dont flatter yourself. there isnt anythign to jeopordize but YOUR reputation for tryna act like i was feeling you. LMAO come on now.

and im not on myspace broadcsting shit, i was joining on a trending topic on twitter along with thousands of other people on there. im secure enough in me and derrics relationship that shit liket hat ISNT a big deal to me. u really must not understand how twitter and trendign topics work, but thats ok, i cant hold that against you. if i was havin sex talk with soem other niggas, then yes, its a problem. if a nigga is comin at me sexually by what i say about how me and derric fuck, guess what I IGNORE IT. and im NOT gonna continue. just like i stopped the other night

my relationship is "net orientated" cuz people like you and my many other fans on myspace and twitter are so into what goes on in my life and pry into everything. i can make a small statement and they dig to make it bigger or find out more. they follow my IRL friends, and be on some super stalker shit, so as far as privacy goes, its limited. am i complaining? no, that comes along with the internet. aside from it being annoying, its not hurting me or anyone else. i cant control niggas with nothing better to do with their time than to worry about what someone 987654678 miles away is doing

and like i said, i can look trashy and skanky etc etc but who are you and why do you or anyone else think ur opinion matters? i dont care! if i was talkin about fuckin n suckin dude after dude, then maybe, but thats teh farthest thing from the case. i LOVE my man, his dick, and everything about him and im gonna talk about it as much as i please when i feel like it, cuz its MINE.. if u dont like it, or u feel its offensive, DONT PAY IT ANY ATTENTION.

yall niggas talk about pussy and all kinds of shit on this website full of niggas AAAALL day long with each other, but i go in on a trending topic about sex with my husband and its a problem? LOL move around with all that.
    test
  2. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

GQ, stop it

ur husband is just as involved with this site as anybody else

nigga participate in official RM fantasy leagues, ps3 leagues, the whole shit. nigga got more posts than me, and be on here more than me. bitch i come on this shit every blue moon.. stop buying into the hype cuz u mad all of a sudden

i dont even know ur twitter or myspace. Deep Abyss posted this thread, did u forget? all i did was respond

stop stretching the issue. Dely said we never talked, i posted a screenshot, end of story. if i post more shit and embarass u all its gone do is effect your already tarnished marriage.. just leave it alone mami

GQ, i know wassup wit u. u a smart bitch. u know what u doin. u saving face for yo baby daddy, that army check, and some in-home dick. but u know damn well u could do better, and have any nigga u want

just leave it alone. im not tryin to argue or go tit for tat with u sweetie. whenever u realize the nigga u dealing with is the exact definition of what u claim me to be out of anger, u know who to call ;)
    test
  3. badassyella

badassyella New Member

lol what my man does on THIS website has nuthin to do with me if im not involved honey.
    u do NOT be on here once in a blue moon.if ur not posting, ur still reading and just as caught up in any and all rm drama like ur still active.

my twitter is posted, and now we're going from us "talking" on myspace, to u not knowing it? u cant even keep ur story straight in this thread. i never said u posted the thread, u came in here talking on some other shit though, which is why im responding to YOU.

n there u go with this saving face shit. like i said, teh only one saving face is u for how ur going back n forth from one thing to another. in this thread alone, u went from admitting it was all friendly, to all of a sudden saying theres more? please. ive NEVER had a personal problemw ith you cuz ive never talked to you like that and stay out of all that drama, but i dont appreciate u tryna make it seem like it was deeper than what IM saying it was back then, which was absolutely nothing. u sittin here tryna tell me we talked on teh phone when i didnt even have a cell back then. come on jnyce. Tarnished marriage? LOL please. we went thru shit and came through it all stronger than ever. do you really think this little petty shit u n other niggas are trying to build, out of something small, is gonna do something? Derric know's where my heart and my mind is at.

Im happy with where im at and love what me and derric have have, and dont plan on going anywhere. Been here for each other through thick and thin, on BOTH of our parts, and couldnt be happier with each other and our family. cuz we've come a long way, and are doing wonderful.

and im not goin tit for tat with u, or TRYING to, but as far as these false statements, whether ur doin it for attention or cuz u think its funny trying to start some shit, is wack.
    test
  4. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

lmfaoo @ ''u still reading it'' like u know what im doin and sittin next to me when i browse RM

real funny. but at the end of the day, Dely spend more time on RM then he do with u and it sickens u. thats why u keep coming back over and over to defend urself and mediate the situation with these long ass story novels cuz u know he over there sour tellin u to do it so he can feel like a man again

that Myspace is old, i meant i dont have your new page. and it was friendly cuz it never got past conversation, but u know wassup. so if i came out to ur apartment in Texas we would've jsut had tea and crumpets? lmaoo please

u fucked up, GQ. u met your husband and baby daddy off a message board and now no matter what, the shit always gonna blow up in ur face somehow. whether it be ur past internet endeavors or his, yall life is showcased for the world to read about at anytime

u got suckered in tho so it aint your fault. u was young, naive, and sheltered - why u think so many niggaz off here nearly got there with u? Dely just happened to wife it down cuz he'd never had a bitch as bad as u, and voila - here we are today. ur stuck cuz its your baby daddy and u would seem even sluttier cuttin off when she only 1 yrs old

i give yall a few more months
    test
  5. dj_ley

dj_ley New Member

yo what her aim

lmao
    test
  6. badassyella

badassyella New Member

LOLLL.. now THAT was funny...
    sweetie if u really think and believe that and that is what lets u sleep at night, then by all means, continue. u know me and derrics whole life and relationship story, and you're right about everything. *rolls eyes* dont believe the hype, and know everything u read online isnt always true. ur worried about things "blowing up in my face" but what you dont realize, is irrelevant people's opinions shouldnt matter. maybe that isnt a personality characteristic u possess, but that old shit is not hurting me. like i said, the past, whats done is done, and everyone involved is moved on and OVER it, aside from the ones watching from the sidelines with the popcorn. and im supposed to care what THEY think? i dont. not when i've moved on boo.
    ur like them them broads that me hawkin me on twitter and myspace, i swear. its like everything goes in one ear and out the other, u have ur mind set on what u believe is right, and are completely oblivious to anything and everythign else, like the truth.
    Ive explained and put my point of view out there, said what i had to say, and u steady bringing up something else. Irrelevant opinions based on small shit ur tryna amp up. do u really think id have u come out to see me? o_O especially if we were "friendly", but barely ever talked?? what sense does that make? ill let it slide cuz u were young, but dont take a chick talking to you to heart. ur not even my type, and we never even talked enough for me to "feel" you...if i was a shone that had niggas over constantly, duh we woudlnt have tea n crumpets rofl.. but im not that type, that wansnt ever the case, has never been, and never will be, so dont act like it was. *shrugs*
    and LMAO i didnt get suckered into ANYTHING, im in love and happy with my marriage and where we are at today and everything we have together. Im blessed with a beautiful family, a good man, and i have everything i could possibly want out of life. now i said what i gotta say, n that's that. have a blessed day =]
    test
  7. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

How many "last posts" can a person have?

The best response would have been to shut the fuck up, and not even address it.

I speak truth.
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

baby when derric go to iraq holla at a real man while he getting held captive by my muslim brothers

let this shit die you a freak he a geek we all know that let this shit die got damn u both gluttons for punishment
    test
  9. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

dead
    test
  10. Norwood Young

Norwood Young New Member

deadd @ hank

and

how u kno he commin back this time :eek:
    test
  11. 3ternal