damn @ how freaky GQ is

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mello Dee

Mello Dee New Member

LLLMMMAAAAOOOOOOO!!!

this nigga social life gotta be terrible, nigga reachin out to sneeze to create a relationship

niggas be talkin on the phone at 4 am, watchin life time movies
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Lmaoooooo neezy stay saying niggas won't do shit and he neva does
    Tax got way more heart tha you bitch
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

What the happened in the last 9 pages wtf lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

^same thing that happened to titmiss when she opened her legs

niggas got messy
    test
  5. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

test
  6. dj_ley

dj_ley New Member

gq dont look too bad.. suprisingly,
    test
  7. Definit

Definit Based.

atleast the raiders D lookin Top 10....
    test
  8. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

lmaooo

now the whole world know about Dely eatin ass [funny]

to each his own, do what u want behind closed doors with ur braud.. but now EVERYBODY know

i'd never smoke a blunt with Dely [funny], nigga mouth smell like fart and toilet tissue
    test
  9. dj_ley

dj_ley New Member

haha @ fart & toilet tissue

you wild.
    test
  10. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

dam dely

u might need to try to get discharged

im just sayin GQ a horny ass chic bruh, u cant trust her

she aint the housewife type
    test
  11. badassyella

badassyella New Member

my last long paragraph on this topic.
    test
  12. badassyella

badassyella New Member

when did i ever say anything about derric lickin ass? o_O
    if u dont know what eatin pussy from the back is, you have issues.
    and as far as "GQ a horny ass chic bruh, u cant trust her
    she aint the housewife type" and all yall other slick comments, im sexual and a freak with my HUSBAND.
    i dont need a fill in, ive waited before with no sex while he was gone cuz i know what i had coming back to me and i can do it again.
    If u aint never had a real bitch, then of course u wont be able to relate.

summa yall are worse than bitches with gossiping, i swear.

and jnyce quit lyin, uve never sent me dick pictures, or even had me in a convo with you like THAT. if i wanted a laugh i might have asked but nah, u know it aint go nuthin like that. u go from sayin we was on sum friendly shit, to makin it seem like i was interested in u, to whatever else u was spewin in in here. move around.
    "if dely was 30 minutes later GQ would be my baby mama"
    dont flatter urself.
    "wat the fuck would a bitch tell u bout her tongue ring for if she dont want a nigga thinkin wast she can do with it?"
    u brought it up
    and if i was SOMEWHAT interested in ya ass, there woulda been more than one damn message talmbout me havin my apartment n u come seein me. as much as u hold onto shit, like i said, there would be more "proof". since when was talking and "flirting" a crime, especially being young and single? LOL dont feel special cuz you think you're the only person i cracked jokes n shit with, u apparently took it to heart though.
    i called u? like i said fool i didnt even have a damn cell phone. damn sure wasnt callin u off my mama house phone..myspace? lmao if niggas search enugh they'll see threads around on here talkina bout wanting to see something on my page but u cant cuz u werent on my friendslist. so tell me please, how does THAT work?

as far as everything else, any old shit is done and over with. u grow and mature. ive had my share of attention when i was younger, hence the pictures that got leaked from YEARS ago, but u learn from ur mistakes, and dont repeat them. i've never cheated. even while we were SEPERATED, and he was doin HIS thing. the insecurity in a lot of yall and ur ability to deal with females, or lack of, shows with how you take the most innocent shit and try to make it seem like its something bad. if it looks bad, find out what the fuck happened, dont make assumptions and try to start shit. BITCHES do that. i thought this was a board full of men?

yall read too much into shit. if it was deemed innapropriate about me talking about me and my husbands sex life during a trending topic, then *shrug* so be it. i love him to death and our sex life, and have no problem talking about it. did i ever tweet a nigga about fuckin? LOL nope. do i talk about sex n shit TO other dudes? not at all. u can call me a hoe, slut, bitch, what the fuck ever but at the end of the day, its sex with my husband, so how does that work? lol. Im not allowed to say i love him etc, and other sexual shit? I thought we were grown?

im as outgoing and talkative as i am online, as i am offline with my friends. its not my fault random ass people flock to me and are so in tune with every single fuckign thing i do and say. i didnt ask for that shit. i dont even have anything revealing up and i still get the attention. is that my fault? no. am i gonna change my attitude and quit bein me cuz niggas are fixated on me and what i say, and they think its a problem? nah. i dont think so. if i crossed a line with DERRIC, and he feels it is a problem, i will respect him and not do that. but as far as yall niggas, i dont have to cater to nann one of yall. As long as im doin right by my man, thats all that matters, and I aint did shit, so guess what, here we are, happy as can be =]
    test
  13. badassyella

badassyella New Member

test
  14. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

that's a down ass chick right there
    test
  15. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

niggas need to just let them be...wtf lol

i don't even know why they entertain it
    test
  16. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

niggas probably be snitchin on each other direct messagin both of them like "oh look what such and such said about you"

team such & such in the buildin by the way
    test
  17. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

fuck team such and such btw

i wanted slaton =/
    test
  18. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

That's what happens when you put your shit out there in public. [endreply]

I'm surprised he ate the pussy from the back and ain't eat no ass. When you horny as fuck, something about lookin' at the ass make you wanna eat ass.
    test
  19. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

yall missin the point and so is GQ

Jenn, u know wassup.. im not coo with your husband, but before him we was friends. im not tryin to put u on blast, expose u, none of that. im keepin it 100. u can say whatever to save face now cuz u got a family and got jeoporadize that by being truthful, but u know whats really good

so u was 17 yrs old without a fuckin cell phone? lol ok

and its not u being a freak thats a problem. my bitch is a 100% freak. i find myself having to push her off cuz im not into sex as much as she is

but the difference is she aint on Myspace showcasing what we do in the bed, how we do it, or how she get down. why? cuz it would be degrading, disrespectful, and ignorant. nobody had to even know u/dely were together unless yall televised it for this website too see

u and ur relationship is too net orientated. niggaz aint hating or over analyzing yall lives like some ppl defending yall are sayin - we just addressing the subject at hand

if my baby mama was on the net half naked or reenacting our sex lives, i'm sure there would be similar threads, probably worse. u just get a pass cuz Dely is liked by some RM heads, but realistically u look trashy and skank as fuck typing that shit, no matter whast none of these dudes say to protect u

thats what im speakin on. fuck the other shit. have some more decency for urself and ur husbands sex life
    test
  20. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

All I know is

I'd bust a nut in her culo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.