Damali

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Xero Satsujin, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Storms brew in the naked distance as lightning cracks focused iris’s, leaving behind thunder. Silence followed the burst, like a strobe of erratic beautiful visions as ecstasy is gently pulled under. Cascading in passion, pleasure, punishment and pain, the earth is abundant and breathes in life like an only heir. Clouds sprang dynamically only to grind together, the aftermath leaves sunsets painted on the wind at the final glare.

Cosmic reflections of my past, the Fall and Grace have allied. Though my heart is open to the stars, all access at this moment is denied. Closing my eyes to take a look inside, my mind is canvassed by the glare. Eventually I bend to the light, only to find that no one is there. My heart is totally intact, not damaged at all. So this is what a man profits when he gains his soul yet lets the world fall.

I can’t quite balance the scale with wrongs that I have done right. Put the shoe on the other foot to see how many rights I have done wrong tonight. But darkness is my friend and the moon just lingers on. Watching from a distance, its own light has long since gone. I see now that mine shines within, a twinkle in my eye. When it speaks the earth stands still, and for a moment the heavens cry.

To not choose sides, I simply remain still. But still waters run deep, and I’ve sank many fathoms under my will. Descending with such friction in my system, my halo bursts aflame. Soft light cascades around me, now I’m searching for something that does not have a name. At the bottom of the ocean of time, lifetimes blink away like tears on a windy day. The forgotten memories here don’t belong to me, but they follow me anyway.

Through all these times I’ve fallen, I’d call upon my Divine Father. Except when I finally crossed over, I found that God was actually a Her. A Beautiful Vision she is to me, mine by the making to put mettle to the test. Then the wind whispers my name reminding me I’m still here, so much for rest. Warming my soul by a frozen flame, sleep is for the dead. Sojourn of the self over, progress is forward movement and looking ahead…
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Quite an enjoyable read. Props.
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Memories.... I see you haven't lost a step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    test
  4. Xero Satsujin

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What's good?!?!?!?!

Yea, the memories I have of this place man are ridiculous! Losing steps! Yea, I've lost many of those along my way, even fell off the path a few times...This is one of the first pieces I wrote since I stopped posting in here. It's about my daughter, who's name is both Arabic and Hebrew. In Arabic, it means Beautiful Vision. In Hebrew, it means Little Lamb. She's referenced through out this piece...Hey Mind, you still writing?
    test
  5. quotive

quotive 3

good good good good good
    test
  6. UnknownLady

UnknownLady Senior Member

First off let me say it has been a very long time since I been in here. I can say that the talent is still in the air. All I can say is wow. Apparently I am in a dark place right now and I felt every word I read. This made me cry. This is really good the way you used your words to get the visual is amazing. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Xero Satsujin

Thanks, this was written about my baby girl. She inspired this piece. The title is her name, It's Arabic and Hebrew. In Arabic, it means beautiful vision. In Hebrew, it means little lamb...she can be found through the whole piece, at least translated in some form or another.
    test
  8. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

"I can’t quite balance the scale with wrongs that I have done right. Put the shoe on the other foot to see how many rights I have done wrong tonight."

cute line, Nice word play through out. I can sense the sediment in the piece. I use to love your work and still you inspire me. I do not express much, but i can sense the maturity in your words. Always have been an inspiration. Thanks for sharing, or re sharing. PM me it's collaboration time.
    test
  9. bagglad

bagglad Member

wow this was off the hook but a little to much comparison to the heavenly bodies such as stars cloud and say god is a she but who knows loved this line right here doe, wow this was an awesome display of skills doe really enjkoyed left my head twirling around heavenly bodies like a spinning top I wanna see more for real

Cosmic reflections of my past, the Fall and Grace have allied. Though my heart is open to the stars, all access at this moment is denied. Closing my eyes to take a look inside, my mind is canvassed by the glare. Eventually I bend to the light, only to find that no one is there. My heart is totally intact, not damaged at all. So this is what a man profits when he gains his soul yet lets the world fall
    test