Dam time-consuming GTA game...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by VemDogg Legend, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VemDogg Legend

VemDogg Legend New Member

So on San Andreas, ive done the ambulance mission for approximately 6 hours if not more between yesterday and today. Its 'supposively' easy, but something always fucks it up, mostly me accidently running the people i hafta pick up over cus i cant see them. I passed the mission 2 times, but one time i went to the police station and picked up a rifle there so all the police killed me, and the 2nd I was driving the beat up ambulance to the gym and i blew up
    test
  2. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

uh you're doing it to unlock the % in the game and increase your overall health bar?

let me help you out since i beat the whole game 100% and all on ps2. Go to the city on the far south west part of the map it's only like 2 or 3 blocks big start the ambulence mission there it'll more then easy for you. you can take your time and everything it's been a long time since i've played it so i don't remember exactly what the town is called but if you go to the highway down in the south west corner and follow it all the way down to that little town it's there.
    test
  3. VemDogg Legend

VemDogg Legend New Member

ight thanx ill try that^

man i jus played another 4 hours, beat da ambulance mission n all that, then got to the chasing freddy mission, it said "chase down and kill freddy" so i thot i had to knock him off his bike n shit so i fucked up n lost, like im spose to know i jus chase him an he gets off tha bike by himself, horseshit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.