Daily Energy

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by zyclon B gas, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

Any of you feel like you don't have a lot of energy when you wake up in the morning, or throughout the day?

If so, you gotta makes sure you're eating at the correct times, and getting enough sleep, but even then sometimes that's not enough - I know. I'm tired constantly and not sure why.

Anyone else have this problem? Back when I was taking a muscle builder and fat burner, i was hyped up during the day, but then slept so well at night and woke up with tons of energy. I only did that for about 8 weeks, but for the past few weeks I've been having trouble sleeping - so my energy is down.

Any suggestions on what I can do? I don't really want to get back on the fat burner, but I'm thinkin about grabbin the muscle builder again to keep pumps going.
    test
  2. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

some people get TO MUCH sleep. gotta adjust to you because some people might need 8-9 hours, and others only 5-6 hours. with me, if i sleep in... i'm more tired throughout the day / evening as opposed to if i wake up earlier. i think 8-9 hours is to much for me. i feel like i have more energy getting a little less sleep at times. plus staying active (sports / hitting the gym, ect) and you'll be good.
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

If you're having trouble sleeping you should try melatonin, which is what's released during night fall in the body to signal the brain it's time to get to bed soon.

Other than that valerian root helps me get a deep sleep. Cheap herbal supplement.

Other than that, phenibut occasionally KNOCKS me out. I can sleep like a fucking rock on that shit, and you wake up with pep in your step.
    test
  4. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy New Member

You may be over-trained possibly. Energy levels usually fall off. Maybe take a week off the gym will correct the scenario.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.