Daddy

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Feme Sole, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varentao

varentao New Member

You swam in the sea of the 'subject' with this, before reaching the shore prematurely. For you'd jumped in/swam out not far enough.

This piece may not be finished, but so many in the world aren't. I would think, even those that are published *ahem*. Personally only ever finished two, and those were done on the drug of love. But are now lost forever..

The cover of simplicity allowing the reader to follow the imagery (especially psychologically)with relative ease was what i liked the most.

My criticism is none, as it's one of 'those' pieces...except i do think it's unfinished (in the classical sense of how the term is used..)..

...resp...
    test
  2. Renny9900

Renny9900 The army's musical genius

This reminds me of the style for "life aint no crystal stair"

I deifnetly like it. It was well thought out. I know a lot of emotion went in this
    test
  3. Perkentha

Perkentha New Member

Wow definately a no sleeper, i didnt read all the replys just a few but i must agree with those that I read, Well written and great work.

i know a few females that were in the same boat, their ships sunk and good friends were their to pull them back out, its mostly an uphill climb but once you make it to the top you can see everything and it was well worth the struggle.
    test
  4. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Damn...almost made me cry....i felt this one...tight ish....

mad love
    test
  5. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

DAMN!! that was like an injection of emotion shot straight into my heart....very deep, very well written....feelin it mos def

and if you would be kind enough to lend it, I would like a moment of your time, to discuss something with you,
    krypta_night_khan@hotmail.com

peace
    test
  6. Triple-C

Triple-C it's about time

once again, an amazing poem written by an amazing poet...

your poetry is so REAL, no matter what style you use... youre simply amazing, you should really publish your stuff... its so unique and so memorable... share with the world, hun!

again, AMAZING
    [kissu]
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

That was absolutely amazing. I like how you kept going back to Knees. It kept bringing it home for me.
    test
  8. MzLashay

MzLashay Livin'

This was a very wonderful peice ...nice
    test
  9. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Well, they all beat me to my words, but they say the image of a woman is scuplted after her mother, and few actually realize that it sometimes doesnt take either one to make that image work. At any rate, I liked it...Good stuff...they beat me to what I wanted to say though, lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.