"Daddy Do You Love Me" Ft. my 5 Yr Old (My RM Audio League Cut) DROP LINX

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by littleslimlocc, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

Ey, homey, sorry I'm just now getting back to you for that peep a few days ago. Appreciate it though, iight here we go.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol yo thats unfair you can't put a baby on the chorus cuz you know cats is gonna melt over that shit. This is a ill ass song man, I always figured I'd make a song like this but maybe one day if i have kids I'll relate to what your saying here. This is a cool song man, lol I can't really say much else but when your baby grows up let her hear it for sure, treat her right man.

peace bru! be easy
    test
  2. Urban AKA

Urban AKA Proper Respect

This joint is hot. At first I wasn't diggin the beat but as I kept listenin to it, I was diggin that shit more. I'm feelin the message, somethin worth listening to for a chance. Good shit my dude. Your daughter is mad cute son. She sounds mad adorable. Heart felt track, I can dig it. You did a nice job wit this my dude.
    test
  3. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

this was real, came off nice man

keep it up
    test
  4. Yung Keyz -3rd-

Yung Keyz -3rd- R3 General

damn... i peeped "Save Me"...

i agree with boog... u got ya vocals polished... u always had ya own steez... remember all the tracks we did back then lol...

this joint is dope... quality is perfect... and mixing is also on point

amuonia (sp) damn... sorry to hear that... "maybe this is gods way of makin me change".... i can relate to this song a lot bro... word up..

keep doin ya thing man... word up

check this song.. u hit my addict reply in the threads.... listen to this song.. then go back to that thread.... thats all i ask homie

i went back and bumped this... this is some real life shit.. word up... i like how u threw ya son in... this a album track bro... for real.. i respect ya rap game brother.. word up.... holla at me in my thread... we gotta link

MY AIM = B Bloss 22

The Addict's Confession
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1040260
    test
  5. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

good lookin out duke - i'll get @ ya
    test
  6. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

haha this is nice man

diggin the beat for sure

ur shit is polished, soundin good......mixed well too, delivery an everythin is on point......i'm definatly diggin this shit......i just had a baby boy so im startin to relate alot......

chorous is sick, haha ur lil girl is cute on this.......verses were dope, haha the endin is good shit too.....overall i was diggin this shit man, well put together, no complaints really

props man keep droppin

an hit me if u can http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1040302
    test
  7. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

peepin...
    this was coo..delivery was coo.feelin the voice.quality was coo aswell,nice as clean.
    topic is coo,not somthin i cant relate to but its still felt.lyrics were coo,heart felt shit.hook was a nice touch..lol..
    overal this was coo...u did ya thing man..no complaints..
    test
  8. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

beats got me vibing with it, loving the mellow feel on this track bro, laid back delivery .."now that i spread my genes i'm not lonely" ..really feeling this, aww, your daughter sounds mad cute, lol, nice touch adding her on .."Yessss" ..lol ..dope track, you got your delivery down, mixing skills are perfect, and the tracks got a real good concept ..well put together song man

check this out when you're free, thanks in advance

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1040305
    test
  9. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

heh this was fucking dope, beats pretty dope as well..... hook is creative, having your daughter jump on that shit, man i'm definitely making a daughter track when i have mine. soon, come august. but yea man each verse was dope, really feeling this track. good shit, my bad for missing the link before. keep it up tho.
    test
  10. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

WOW! instant legend, you're the freakin man. this is an amazing song, top of the line production, silky smooth flow, great lyrics..complete in every aspect.

love it man, 5 stars.

check me out when you can
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1040790

peace
    test
  11. littleslimlocc

i have mysteriously lost some responses
    test
  12. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

still feelin that pam grier lol

but yea...

Piano sample comes in, sounds like its gonna be cold. And it is. The verse is solid, flow and delivery is good. Lyrics are solid, kinda cute tho lol... Chorus is cool, the baby kills it lol. But yea, the track is solid, i felt it.
    test
  13. littleslimlocc

good lookin out
    test
  14. littleslimlocc

test
  15. Mr Similie

Mr Similie aka C-LiTe

whooaa...beat is SIICCKK...iight im diggin ya vocal presence, kinda reminds me of evidence, but a little less mechanic, the singin on the hook isnt even that bad man, its got that cool MC singin vibe...some artists cant pull it off....im diggin the content too man, real....i dont know why the other dude is on the song...cuzz it kinda seems like a personal joint.....anyways...only problem i hear might be the overcompression on your vocals at certain points because your S's are real digital and sharp.....OOoOo hollup....it just got to the switch up....whoa thats fire too...lovin that old school open snare....that snare is FAT and wide...on a thin erie kinda beat....great switch up

yeah man diggin it!

damn! just switched again!....feelin those drums too...hang on i might just listen more incase it switches again........ok it didnt..lol

good track man! peace!
    test
  16. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

nice song rigt here, the hook was ok, like the kid above said yo girl brought a different vibe to this, nice work.
    test
  17. littleslimlocc

appreciate the feedback folx
    test
  18. sUrGe

sUrGe New Member

This track is real dope man. The quality is real crisp. It sounds good. Your flow was polished with a little bit of that Kanye West swag to it. I'm feeling the content, because I have 2 daughters, 6 & 2. So, this track really hit home for me. The beat is dope too, a little simple, but I wouldn't want something complex for this content. Very dope track man. Peace.
    test
  19. Nikkles

Nikkles Don't Fuck With Chuck

Flow is polished as fuck and im loving this piano on this its hot, delivery on this is mad cool your voice is hella dope man, hook is cool man I cant wait till my daughter can talk fluantly.

This track was hot man feeling it alot, Im working the same kinda track as this but without my little one on the song.

Stay up man

pz
    test
  20. Jones Jung

Jones Jung a.k.a. Oswayo

Delivery sits nice over this beat..

Flow is nice, hook is coo, haha. I like the concept and lyrics over this. Nice listen here. Good original shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.