da real TRUTH: Murder City USA award goes to...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Creative Silence, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itdontmatter2me

itdontmatter2me New Member

^ yes but it's because of their population,

the rankings he gave are for certain populations
    test
  2. besian

besian U.RoW.P.N Bl00d

yes.....but it's not that hard around here.......you are never about to get shot or something like that

except of frankfurt, frankfurt is really worse.In 4 of 5 Situation of a robery u are going to get shot.........thats what i heard from news

Oh yes : Is someone around here from the bronx ? Cuz i have some question about some albanian areas around there

peace people
    test
  3. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO at how people use these rankings with pride, as if they contribute....and as if it is a good thing to come on here and brag about growin up where it's bad. I guess that's just how our generation gets down. You ain't shit if you ain't from a rough place.

Just as it's already been said, it's too many people in L.A. for it to ever be the capital, especially since they count some parts of the county as L.A. city such as in Antelope Valley and other spots that don't even seem like L.A. But it'll never be no 5,000-6,000 murders....when we had 550 or so gang related murders back in 03, that was very high, and that's 550 in a city of 2 or so million, so that's not nearly as high as it seems.

And maybe it's because I grew up there, but L.A. is hella overrated as being bad as fuck. For one, I know there is tension between certain blacks and mexicans...but only in some spots. I don't go to mexican hoods, so aside from occasional mad doggin, I've never had any bad experiences with them. I've been around many more situations that were black on black than I have with mexican on black. I do know a lotta people who have bad stories about the mex vs black thing though...but I still think black on black is more of a threat in the places I go.

And with colors...that shit's overrated too. Of course you'll get banged on for certain items, such as bandanas, hats, or chucks...but in most cases, you have to intentionally wear something in order to offend someone else. I wear red and blue all the time, but only in moderation, and never in spots where it goes down like that. But you can go to 740 club downtown and see cats from all different hoods, and nobody will trip on you unless u provoke them.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

where did you stay again? sounds like you aint in the fucking hood. cuz the shit your posting is untrue. seems like you dont know shit about south central LA from the way your talking. me Normandie and Adams. school? manual arts high school. king and vermont. you talkin about you only get banged on for wearin certain items. nigga youll get banged on for wearin a marachi hat and some attack forces. if you black and young you a target point blank.

this is wat i hate mufuckas that aint from the hood part of LA talking like they know LA. my nigga just got shot 17 rfucking times waiting at a bus stop on normandi and 39th. if you aint had to catch the bus/walk the streets daily int he hood than you cant speak on it point blank my nigga. all that bullshit you talking save it.

no offense or nuttin. and no one gives a fuck about bragging niggas just sayin how it is. only online do mufuckas take that shit as braggin. niggas on the street talk about it all the fucking time. fallback witht aht shit.
    test
  5. Premize Prod

and really i aint tryna offend you or nuttin. but the shit gets on my nerves when niggas that aint gotta go through the shit tell me like im exaggerating. when tahts BS. and there aint barely no murders in all those parts of fucking LA. there was 2 murders in 03 in the valley. there were like 1 in west LA. the other 547 were in south central. so if you wanna get a realistic idea of how many murders happen you gotta take that percentage out of like 500,000-700,000 ppl that livei n south central. not the other 1.3 million that stay in the nicer suburb areas. so the shit your saying is stupid my nigga.
    test
  6. R-Tistic

First up, I wasn't even gettin at you in my post. Second, it is hella subjective to say if my neighborhood of residence is "the hood", but please believe that I am always goin everywhere in L.A., to Inglewood, to Compton, and to Watts.

It all depends on where exactly you go, who you are with, how you look, and a few other things. If you are solo, you're a helluva target....if you are anywhere that bangers just happened to be posted and lookin for trouble, you are a helluva target. But in many spots, especially where youngsters aren't really hangin at, shit isn't nearly as extra'd out as people think. As I said, I know the etiquette to L.A., which is a major reason I haven't had many bad encounters like that. And I will usually be around people who are from the hood wherever I am..whether it's in Compton where Cedar blocks are, in Watts with cats who grew up there, or in whatever hood it is in South Central.

You CAN get banged on for anything, u damn right...but only the items I listed stand out like that. I go to the Slauson Swap Meet all the time, and I usually wear whatever I feel like havin on at the time. And I've seen all types of cats from different hoods...and the ONLY time anybody said somethin was when I had on a blue polo shirt, and it was some blood females behind me talkin loud on purpose, like "I can't believe niggas is wearin all blue to the Slauson!! They lucky my homeboy/brother ain't here, that shit would never go down!!" but I walked past a cat with a all red sweatsuit and Red Stl hat who didn't say anything.

Bus stops and shit like that are definitely spots that shit goes down at, just as parks are, just as walkin home from school or work can be. And on that side of town where you are, it's prolly a lot more red vs blue shit goin on, versus where I stay in Shotgun Crips hood. Everywhere that is close to me is all crip, whether it's through Raymond's, 111's/Rollin 100's, 90's, or 83s hood.

Please believe that the color shit isn't nearly as extra'd out as it was in the 80's and early 90's though. I saw a mafucka with a BULLS jacket and a Red Boston Red Sox hat on...standing in front of the Arco at Crenshaw and damn Slauson. I was in shock that the dude hadn't got popped yet.
    test
  7. R-Tistic

I ain't trippin off that at all, I know I can defend whatever I say, even though everybody's opinions and shit are hella different because of what they have encountered. I think yo problem is you really think I was talking directly to you with my first post, just because I was talkin about L.A., when a lotta shit was actually in agreeance of what you said.

You damn right that if South Central was a city, the murder rate and all else would be a whole lot higher...and you right that there are barely any murders in the valley, West L.A., or those other spots. So how the fuck am I sayin stupid shit, when I was just explaining why L.A. isn't a murder capital like that? It's the same shit you said, just in different words!
    test
  8. Premize Prod

nigga its late and i just got off work. i dunno wtf i was reading m nigga. haha. aw well.
    test
  9. besian

besian U.RoW.P.N Bl00d

someone was talking about shootings on the highway - so what the hell is a "Essay" ?
    test
  10. R-Tistic

^^LOL....slang word mexicans use. I have no idea where it came from, or which Mexicans use it and which ones don't. They call each other that from what I seem to see.
    test
  11. R-Tistic

Yea I was readin it like "wtf??"

But yeah...I definitely wasn't tryin to make it sound like you or anybody else is lyin about how serious it can be in L.A....but I think you'd have to live outta state for a while to see how overhyped it is. People in diff states ask me all types of dumb shit....."so if I get off the plane and I have on a blue jersey, will I get shot at the airport???" "Will I get shot if I have to wear a blue shirt when I am at work?" and all types of other random shit. And it's fact that you can't wear certain shit in many spots...but in spots that aren't anybody's hood that might have dudes from different sets, most cats won't trip off colors alone u kno...such as at Venice Beach, Fox Hills, downtown, Hollywood, etc. etc. unless somethin stands out like a bandana or certain hood's hat.
    test
  12. Premize Prod

LMAO. nigga that just aint outta state. go to orange county or anywhere out o fLA they say that same dumb ass shit. "oh im not going down there i dont wanna get shot at"..

i be like it aint like that. lmao. shit is stupid. i mean its not fucking iraq or nuttin you can walk down the street and nothing will happento you for the most part.

but ESSAY comes from SA - Spanish American. but we just spell it ESSAY cuz thats how it sounds.
    test
  13. besian

besian U.RoW.P.N Bl00d

oh OK - thnx

sorry but i have never been overseas .........
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

need money to move homey.......moving is one of the most stressful and difficult things to do........cats say get up and move like its nothin.........it cost about 1500 at the LEAST just to be able to move from somewhere if u are well settled.........
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

if you are losing your job..... you are not well settled....and stressful But I have to say that is an excuse... Why that many negros are up in d-town b/c they moved from the south to the north(cincinnati, d-town, pitsburgh) when the jobs were available...including my family.... and that ways when times were harder.... So now it is time to move to where the new jobs are.... 2nd.... it does not cost 1500 dollars to move... first if you have your own car ... that cut expense and you rent a truck for the heavy stuff..... If you have to drive back and forth until the heavy stuff is left...do so because it better to take the expense then be unemployed living is so so areas with other employed people...
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

dawg it cost about 1500 to move out and move into a new apartment......I've done plenty times, I kno this.......u can't just get up and move....have u ever GOT up and moved on ya own? and college sure as helll don't count....I'm talkin about relocating to a city u don't kno shit about and looking for a job and a place to live at the same time

some niggaz aint got the luxury to move in with a family member until all their shit is straight.....some niggaz aint got that option

so to say "get up and move" is ridiculous cuz if u poor as hell and don't kno anybody outta state u can stay with, u can't get up and move, nigga.....come on man.......be serious....
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

1st.I moved to philly....... about 500 max... did not have a family member or a friend...... Most have that option they just do not know how to work things out....

2nd.for example I know this family 3 kids + 2 cousins just got up and moved from jersey to cincinnati b/c they said the crime was getting out of control..... and they are on gov. assistance... so poor.....no family members... and they made it happen.....

What you do is have the male of the household.... go to the new city by himself and find a job.... next you relocate the family...... how do you think people got up to d-town and cincinnati..... thats the history of my family..... orginally from alabama... jobs became scare... they moved d-town and cincinnati to work for the car companies when jobs were plentyful.... How do you think they did it?

If you want to do something you can do it.... and somepeople when the move to college are not getting family assistance....and moving to college has the same expense as moving to where ever.... and your fin aid does not come until after college starts and you have to be there when college starts.... So the same 2 weeks you are waiting for a job is the same 2 weeks you can get a job....
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

3rd. If you poor... take you A$$ to school to get an education.... and school is more than college.... trade school...whatever... and please tell me why you cant do that....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.