da real TRUTH: Murder City USA award goes to...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Creative Silence, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP LYIN

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, all WPB got is a bunch of whiteboys tryna be hard and mexicans I swear everybody i ever met from WPB was bitch

if you not in North Palm Beach then dont talk, that list gotta be old son

LOL what the fuck @ WPB you cornball
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

thats the stupidest thing i've heard in a long time...

wow...

ok, go downtown....walk down tamarind ave...

walk through riviera beach...

it'll change your perspective
    test
  3. Streetsz954

^^ shut up

please

I've been everywhere you can possibly go, WPB is like any city is has a hood but you tryna make it sound like you live in the City of God
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Wat cats don't realize is south central los angeles and the rest of los angeles are like 2 different cities. Its not spread out all through a big ass city. All the hoods is in one centralized area prolly the same size as camden or no. I've been in south central my whole life and I never been to east la in my life. I saw west la for the first time when I graduated hs and got a job in santa monica. South central la is like a small city in itself.
    test
  5. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

We understand a lot of cities are like that but for the numbers they took the entire city not sections....places in la, east st. louis, places in atl would be up there.... but since they did not....it is not
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Yea I know. I'm just lettin yall know. And yall aint expienced shit till u have to deal wit essays. Essays aint like black crazy niggas. Most black niggas stil have some kind of sense or ethics even if they are murders.

Essays don't give a fuck. They tatoo they hood all over they head and are just crazy. If a black nigga roll up on me ill stop and talk shit, if sumtin pop off it does if it don't it don't. But if an essay roll up on me nigga I keep it movin like a mufucka. Cuz they hop out and dome shot in broad day anywhere anytime. They don't give a fuck.

Its known if an essay roll up on u just start bustin on em or if u aint strapped keep it movin. Fast as u can.
    test
  7. Streetsz954

I think every place got its group of people that are holdin shit down, cuz here its the Hatians
    test
  8. itdontmatter2me

itdontmatter2me New Member

where is youngstown we was on there for a minute
    test
  9. itdontmatter2me

itdontmatter2me New Member

nevermind this list is fake and old, the 2006 list doesn't come out untill late november
    test
  10. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Dis nigga is speakin real shit. When i was out there in 2004-2005 it was like a month straight where cats was gettin shot on the freeway. Just driving and someone would roll up on they ass and shot them. I believe it was all essays, not completely sure but forreal, south central LA is a wild spot. U got watts, south central and compton just south of both of those hoods.
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Yea green I remember that shit. Essays had lost they damn mind and started just poppin ransom niggas on the freeway for no reason. Mufuckas was all scared to ride the feeeway for a minute
    test
  12. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

wtf

springfield is straight subburbs

rich white mo-fos

Dorchester/Roxbury/Mattapan >>>>>>> Springfield ...
    test
  13. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

Godddamn!!
    That sound like some "Dawn of the Dead" shit.

Kill or be killed...I'm just glad I don'thaveto go through any of that shit everyday
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Youngstown DEFINETLY >>>>> Springfield... I aint even been there but i bet it aint as gritty as it is over here
    test
  15. besian

besian U.RoW.P.N Bl00d

i have never been to the states but from what i heared in this thread it must be horrible to live in the USA...........haha

peace

test
  16. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea....wassup with that....

a lot of LA area dudes are like that though.....dudes barely leave thier block if they dont have to......tellin a dude from compton to go to pico rivera is like telling him to go to ny...

"damn thats far"

lol
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yes......i remember that shit....the freeway shootings were vicious for a minute......shits went a good month..month and a half of random freeway shootings.....shit was nuts
    test
  18. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

only in certain neighborhoods.... however I heard it is the same way in germany if you are not of german decent. That is what they were saying before the world cup.... Is stay out of certain areas...
    test
  19. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

yeah man alot of the lists are kind of wrong cuz certain crime happens in certain areas...and places like ny,la,baltimore, dc, detorit are kind of big...but crime happens in certain parts in those cities...which is alot smaller...so its alot more dangerous than these lists predict
    test
  20. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Isnt like NYC and LA exempt from these listing because they would always be #1 and 2?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.