D wade Miamis best player and league Mvp?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Iceodu921, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Cavs play bad against sub .500 teams.
    test
  2. the Prince

the Prince New Member

im so fucking sick of the cavaliers. the only reason they win is because the nba is fixed. if they didnt fix games by telling referees to aid lebron and his team in every way possible at the quicken loans arena, the nba would be broke. they need stars. they need to sell the stars' jerseys.

dont even argue that g-rob
    test
  3. G-Rob da great

Did you lose your name to rippy mcswine in a bet?
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

The most idiotic people on this forum are the ones who say LeBron hasn't made the playoffs and in the same breath say the league is fixed for him to win.
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

At least Kobe and Shaq were winning championships when people were saying it was fixed.

I guess since the star-less Pistons and Spurs are running shit now people had to turn to a 500ish team over the last two years to call "fixed".
    test
  6. the Prince

the Prince New Member

rippy mcswine lost to me and never paid up
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

I asked if you had lost to him because you two were starting to sound alike.
    test
  8. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Ashanti Cook > kobe Bryant
    test
  9. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

D wade is the best guard in the nba.
    test
  10. G-Rob da great

He'll probably take that title after Kobe retires since LeBron and McGrady are forwards.
    test
  11. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

wow. G-Rob will argue his case for Lebron til his head explode.

the facts are fucking there. how can you still say Wade needs Shaq. in Wade's rookie season he led the Heat to the semi-finals with out Shaq AND with a worse team than he has now.

his his second season, the games Shaq was out they were STILL winning games with Wade and in the playoffs, Shaq missed a lot of games because of that thigh bruise and Wade carried his team to the eastern finals. Shaq was almost NOT a factor at all in the post season last year. and everyone knows had Wade not have gotten hurt we would've beat Detroit in game six and advanced to the NBA finals.

this season, when Shaq went down, they were 11-10. and that's only because they were an almost completely new team. they didn't know each other and didn't mix well AT ALL (hell, in the beginning of the season J-Will and Antione Walker got into a serious shouting match on the court) until after the second half of the season. there was no chemistry what so ever. you can tell it's different now. hell, Shaq has been almost not a factor the past couple of games and they were playing well with or with out Shaq on the court.

when the game's on the line, the go-to guy is Wade. Wade plays far more minutes than Shaq. hell, Wade actually plays a lot better when Shaq is off the court.
    test
  12. worDwell

worDwell New Member

Wades on court demeanor > Lebron

Lebron chews his fingers nails when the going gets rough, Dwayne komikazees to the rim.

Plus Dwayne Wade brings that intensity to defense too. Lebron.. not so much.
    test
  13. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

nash gets it because they're one of the best in the west without their best players, and their success is because of nash.
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

I'm actually sick of talking about LeBron to be completely honest with you.

I'm more than just a Cavs fan, I'm a NBA fan- that's why I participate in other threads on the reg. Unlike you Heat fans who have this mission to prove me wrong or prove that Wade is better than LeBron.

If you would all kindly shut the fuck up then I wouldn't have to keep shutting you down and there wouldn't be so much of a problem. Like I said, you don't see me on here praising LeBron until somebody has to open their mouth with incorrect information.

He won 41 games in a weak eastern conference and beat the HORNETS in 7 games. Some of you tend to overrate the accomplishment too much, as I've said many times before.

They beat the Wizards and Nets.

Listen, Woody Paige put it best when he said "when it comes down to it they need Shaq to be dominant to have a shot at the title".

The Wade got hurt last year thing is somewhat valid, but it's almost a year old you fans down in Miami need to let it go. I'm eager to hear what the excuse will be this year, Detroit has basically the same exact team as last year other than a new coach and they're still better than Miami.

I don't care who's "team" it is or who's the "leader in the locker room" or the "go to guy down the stretch". Eric Snow is a fuckin co-captain of our team... what does "Wade's team" have much to do with anything?

Fact of the matter is that any team with a dominant post presence like Shaq (and to a further extent- - Alonzo Mourning) is going to win a lot of games. Centers are at far more of a premium than guards and Wade is a helluva lot more replaceable than Shaq is- you're a fool to disagree.

Also, all I said was that I disagreed with the notion that the Heat would be worse without their star than some other teams would be without theirs-- but other than that I agreed with most points of the article. Seriously, if LeBron, Wade and Steve Nash stopped playing tomorrow you fools HONESTLY BELIEVE the HEAT would become the worst team of the three?

Even the dolt who wrote that doesn't believe it. But ESPN analysts have been getting paid to overrate statistical numbers for years.
    test
  15. the Prince

the Prince New Member

stop arguing, the case is closed

wade > lebron
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

He clips them sometimes now, pay attention.
    test
  17. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

lol @ g rob quoting woody paige.

Thats all you need to know about his agruement right their.
    test
  18. G-Rob da great

I didn't even mention the name 'LeBron' in my first reply in this thread. All I said was Wade was not the most valuable guy on his own team (sorry, I don't believe Shaq and Wade just all of the sudden trade places after Shaq's second place finish last year).

I said I wouldn't be that surprised to see Wade take it and I felt Nash was more deserving. No where did I say "LeBron".

But then that Bron-bron hate wagon pulled up on the curb so I started dumping on it.
    test
  19. G-Rob da great

He knows what he's talking about sometimes, he just usually does a terrible job of speaking in a way that gets his point across.
    test
  20. G-Rob da great

A month ago I asked the activist to tell me something that Wade does better than LeBron on offense.

The poor kid struggled to find an answer, but eventually he told me Wade was a better slasher.

I agreed with him at the time, but it was foolish of me to even accept that pitiful answer because LeBron leads the league in points-in-the-paint. [funny]

I love the hate though, keep it coming.

Houston Rockets Head coach Jeff Van Gundy describes him better than most of you jokers- - "There's nothing he can't do on offense."

Correct.

"Defensively he's showing signs of improvement but there's definetly room for more as there is with most young players when they enter the league."

Also correct.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.