D-Lor Is Such A Faggot. For Fuck Sake.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by LegitLux, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Eagles 17 giants 10
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

What happened to my beautiful thread?
    test
  3. Australia

Australia New Member

the poster pussied out
    test
  4. Turner1987

Turner1987 Member

so theres two deeze's and they arguing with each other?

or one deeze with two profiles arguing against himself?
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

He was using the words "******" and "nerd" as smaller representations of larger personas (I know you know that). We have two different view points...neither is right nor wrong. And BOTH can be great if done correctly.

You say "there is no such thing as white culture"...you are right. But there IS a such thing as black culture. This is undeniable.

Referring to lightskin's vid, whether or not "black culture" is what society wants black people to subconsciously accept, is no matter (at least in terms of this discussion). Many black men and women KNOW this is the case but still choose to take it on, and use it as a tool to release themselves from their hypothetical chains.

Your suggestion that Daniel Beaty's mind is poisoned is simply incorrect. Daniel Beaty is a Yale graduate, a winner of NAACP, New York Magazine, and many other awards. He is also an accomplished writer, singer, and performer. He is a smarter man than you and I put together.

In that performance he is saying he is both. He is saying "yes I am intelligent" and "yes I am aware that I am being pigeonheld, but I'm going to use this". I am going to use this "blackness" to strive to become the greatest man I can become. I am going to use this, even with the knowledge that this is who you want me to be AND STILL overcome anything you put in my way. I am going to use this, because this is ours now, and not yours anymore. WE are US now, and not yours anymore. I am going to take this culture that you've essentially forced me into and not let it be a crutch, but rather an aid to illustrate my points, to vanquish my obstacles and ultimately... to WIN.
    test
  6. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

2 different
    test
  7. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Nah man, the thread moved to the 2nd page and thus the poster forgot about it, lol.

I couldn't care less about "beating" D-lor. I respect D-lor (no pun on the phrase intended). We have two different arguments, both of which are right, therefore attempting to "win" isn't a possibility. Both are right answers, and the discussion is a good/great one...and in turn has made a very good thread (one of the better threads I've ever been involved in on RM).

That said, I can't understand if he is unable to understand my argument, or simply unwilling.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.